Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Milan reached agreements with Keita and Biglia.

They sure mean business this summer.

If those feckers think they are getting Costa on the cheap they are deluded. Most seem to think Costa will go on the cheap there LOL Anything below 60 mil and they can fuck off in my book. Italian teams are the most disgusting clubs I've ever seen always want to pay cheap money for players but when you want a player from that league you need to shell out 100 mil what a joke.

25 minutes ago, Georgy said:

If those feckers think they are getting Costa on the cheap they are deluded. Most seem to think Costa will go on the cheap there LOL Anything below 60 mil and they can fuck off in my book. Italian teams are the most disgusting clubs I've ever seen always want to pay cheap money for players but when you want a player from that league you need to shell out 100 mil what a joke.

Haha so true. But I think we can forget about selling Costa for big money.

people enough with the Costa and lets talk about other issues like wingbacks and DM's and CM's and CB's

would you prefer to have a new striker and keep the rest of the positions as it is.

I would be more comfortable with no striker but improvements in defence midfield and wingback positions

54 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

would you prefer to have a new striker and keep the rest of the positions as it is.

I would be more comfortable with no striker but improvements in defence midfield and wingback positions

I would be shocked if we stay where we are.

New defenders are something necessary to have. Especially FB's. Well, one fast and technically good LB because we have Azpi and Victor for RB position. Andreas is coming home so maybe another CB besides him will arrive.

We'll see.

Courtois

Azpi         Bonucci         Luiz

Moses    Tolisso       Kante        Sandro

Hazard

Lukaku           Mbappe

Talk about a transfer season dream! All the rumours are TRUE:lol::wub::P

50 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Courtois

Hazard

Lukaku           Mbappe

Moses needs to be the first to go!

1 hour ago, akgw13 said:

Courtois

Hazard

Lukaku           Mbappe

You still keep moses in your dream team? Really?

18 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

You still keep moses in your dream team? Really?

It was more due to the fact that we havent been linked to any RB's lately. It was more for a laugh after all of the big name players being linked in the past couple of days (Bonucci, Sandro, Mbappe) Substitue Conti or Semedo if youd like but I havent seen any links to them lately so it wasnt on the top of my mind

1 minute ago, akgw13 said:

It was more due to the fact that we havent been linked to any RB's lately. It was more for a laugh after all of the big name players being linked in the past couple of days (Bonucci, Sandro, Mbappe) Substitue Conti or Semedo if youd like but I havent seen any links to them lately so it wasnt on the top of my mind

thats true. i dont know why its just the striker position thats seem important

how many of you would agree with me that chelsea should not sell Bertrand Traore but give him a chance rather than to buy Mahrez. The guy look better to me than mahrez.

I feel he can also help now that hazard will not start next season for the time being.

He has been great to watch the few times i have seen him. I didn't even know how good he was until the game against Man U. Very similar to Zaha.

traore.png

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is it me or does the fact or maybe having bats and lukaku up front in a 352 with hazard sat behind excite any one eles? 

Hopefully it excites Conte , talk of even a 4-2-4

1 hour ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

how many of you would agree with me that chelsea should not sell Bertrand Traore but give him a chance rather than to buy Mahrez. The guy look better to me than mahrez.

I feel he can also help now that hazard will not start next season for the time being.

He has been great to watch the few times i have seen him. I didn't even know how good he was until the game against Man U. Very similar to Zaha.

traore.png

Everton make ‘concrete proposal’ to sign Traore http://readeverton.com/2017/06/08/everton-make-concrete-proposal-sign-traore/