Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 3/9/2017 at 8:12 PM, the wes said:

We need a good transfer window in the summer if we are to challenge for the CL next season I still think we need 3 or 4 big signings to challenge the likes of Real Madrid Bayern Munich and Barcelona 

What we need is Sanchez, Ghoulam and Fabinho. They wouldn't cost a fortune either, because both Sanchez and Ghoulam only have 1 year left on their contract this summer. Fabinho is a quicker version of Matic and have been Monacos best player this season. Ghoulam is quicker then Alonso and is alot better at passing/crossing the ball. Sanchez, Hazard and Costa would be the best attacking trio in the league by far. Sanchez would also be a good backup for Costa as our main striker.

14 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

352 is a bad idea as Willian, Hazard and Pedro are all better than any one we can currently put next to Costa

352 is a very good plan B. We have used it several times this season, last time was against West Ham in the second half. It gives us better control in midfield and provides more cover when we play Fabregas.

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I'll be honest, I've never rated thid kid.. Think he's way too overhyped.. But interesting that Conte & Pep seem to really value this kid. 

If he were to come here.. He'd definitely be tried as a wing-back right? 

Nah he would be RW. I like him very promising, but for 60m not worth it. Also like I said very promising, but not realy the man to count on every game. IMO not that we need right now.

I call this BS tho. Where would city play him? They have Sterling and Sane. Are they crazy to pay 50m to have someone for the bench?

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Nah he would be RW. I like him very promising, but for 60m not worth it. Also like I said very promising, but not realy the man to count on every game. IMO not that we need right now.

I call this BS tho. Where would city play him? They have Sterling and Sane. Are they crazy to pay 50m to have someone for the bench?

Exactly. The City link is the give away. No room for him there. This story reads like a plant by an agent working for Juve.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

ISCO and Alvaro Morata are keen on joining Chelsea to work with Antonio Conte, according to Spanish journalist Eduardo Inda.

i would take wayne rooney as vice diego costa or to play ss

with the physical preparation of conte he will be a crack (as he did for tevez)

morata is not the type of player he prefer (similar to bats)

isco is weak..one between naingolan lemina vidal would be great

my market would be:  rooney   koman/lamela    lemina/naingolan   de sciglio     pepe

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

i would take wayne rooney as vice diego costa or to play ss

with the physical preparation of conte he will be a crack (as he did for tevez)

morata is not the type of player he prefer (similar to bats)

isco is weak..one between naingolan lemina vidal would be great

my market would be:  rooney   koman/lamela    lemina/naingolan   de sciglio     pepe

Rooney? This isn't 2014 anymore mate lmao

53 minutes ago, Styles said:

He is an average English player who would not be suited to any position in our current formation.

Seems we will be signing a few English players this season. Idk of any that might be available that would help us.