Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Are you guys sure? Mandzukic is a very good finisher. One of the best headers of the ball, target man for ivanovic crosses and cech goal kicks, played the same system we are using now with bayern last season so successfully. I like his movement in the box too.

He even has similar teammates last season to what we have now:-

Ribery - hazard ; muller - oscar; Robben - salah/wilian

Javi martinez - Matic

He will fit into our high pressing system like a glove especially since he is a team player with high work rate for a striker.

I didn't think he was available before, but lewandowski is going there and fits tiki taka better than him. That's not a negative by any means because even the great ibrahimovic did not suit tiki taka. if he is available for 20mil, I'll get him ahead of costa even.

hi my friends :) how are you??

primary, I would like to bow to you and to josè for the fantastic game of last monday!! you're a very wonderful team and i hope you can win the premier league!!! and maybe also in europe :)

but... i would like to have a bit of informations about vidic... for next season, mr thohir is going to buy him for my inter milan... what do you think???

United fans dont really care if Vidic leaves them now...

So, that says a lot since his competition isnt vastly better.

Cavani or Suarez for me. Cavani if he does indeed want to leave PSG or Suarez if Liverpool miss top 4. Make Liverpool an offer they can't refuse and Suarez can be our last ever mega-cash signing before this FFP era starts.

We would seriously be fucking unstoppable with Suarez in the form he's in now.

And why do papers keep linking Cavani with United? That's the absolute LAST position they'd need to buy a huge money singing. RvP, Rooney, Welbeck, and Hernandez. Why the hell would they need another striker. That's Daily Fail for you.

Poor Cavani always asked to play wide so other strikers can shine.

Don't think he will leave PSG though; they got him for 54m so it's going to take an insane amount to get him. And Ibra isn't going to carry on like this forever.

If it takes 50m to get him then so be it, he has proved that he is good for like 4 seasons now. Even this season out wide he will son break the 20 goals marks.

I'd love to see Ibra play for Dortmund. It'd make the German league so much more interesting and would add extra spice to the rivalry between the 2 big clubs in Germany.

Highly unlikely but yeah would be amazing.

Ibra and Klopp talked about Ibra coming to Dortmund at the Ballon d'Or event, mostly a joke but you never know what can happen in the summer, he would be a beast replacement for Lewandowski, or even an upgrade. And I would also love someone to thrash Bayern :D

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

EXCLUSIVE: United and Chelsea target Cavani weighs up Premier League move as striker's agents hold talks in London

Daily Mail

By Simon Jones

14:42 06 Feb 2014, updated 16:28 06 Feb 2014

-Edinson Cavani unsure of his future at Paris Saint-Germain Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal are interested in the striker

-PSG will want £54m-plus for the Uruguay star

-Cavani's people will weigh up the interest in meetings in the next few days

Edinson Cavani's representatives are in London today as the striker considers a summer move away from Paris Saint-Germain.

The Uruguay forward is out with a thigh injury which could yet rule him out of their Champions League tie with Bayer Leverkusen.

He has been a success in France but is known to be unsure about a future there and he cuts a frustrated figure as he is continually used in a wider role alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

MailOnline revealed how Manchester United have been asking about Cavani with Sir Alex Ferguson having contacted former Old Trafford defender Laurent Blanc to check on his availability last month.

United remain keen on the 26-year-old but know that Chelsea are also in the market.

Both clubs have a similar list of targets with Blues boss Jose Mourinho having already made headway on a deal for Atletico Madrid's Diego Costa with Mario Mandzukic of Bayern Munich another option.

The price tag for Cavani has not deterred them. PSG will want to recoup the money they paid to Napoli last summer which means £54million and counting.

Arsenal could come into the reckoning as they consider that calibre of player but have other names further up their list as they wish to allow Olivier Giroud to continue developing as their main centre forward.

Cavani's people plan to hold meetings over the next few days to ascertain interest before putting forward any proposals to the player and PSG.

United will consider offers for Javier Hernandez in the summer with Borussia Dortmund among those interested while qualification for the Champions League and where they finish could yet have a bearing on Robin van Persie's Old Trafford future.

Chelsea will sell Demba Ba while Samuel Eto'o has other projects to consider and Fernando Torres may look for a move, too.

PSG owner Nasser El-Khelaifi has threatened to retaliate with counter offers for Premier League players should clubs pursue his players, so bids for Cavani could make for an interesting summer.