Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Vidal is a fucking beast. If there is one player I would love to see here its him. Why people jump on that cunt Yaya while Vidal is better and CAN actualy defend. What is best at him, is his endless fight, never give up spirit. Big game or small, this guy is just like Ramires, warrior to the end.

But he is juve through and through, doubt money would be only problem to ever see him at Sb...

read something about a £30m bid for balotelli in january. that would be strange

Still love Mario. I would take that.

Sell Ba in the summer, don't renew Eto'o's contract...

A strikeforce of Balotelli - Lukaku - Torres is fantastic.

Do you really see Mourinho playing either any time soon?!

Haven't seen anything special from McEachran, and Chalobah is just too green at 18.

Jose also hinted that this would be Nathaniel's last season out on loan that could mean he has plans for him for next year.. but obviously that is not a guarantee either.. as we have seen with KDB and Lukaku

If on the off chance the rumour that Dortmund may be prepared to let Lewa go for £7m then we have to fight tooth and nail to get him, getting a world class forward so cheaply leaving us free to sort out the other part's off our team sound too good to be true however.

Still love Mario. I would take that.

Sell Ba in the summer, don't renew Eto'o's contract...

A strikeforce of Balotelli - Lukaku - Torres is fantastic.

I actually believe Balotelli will be the best player outside of Messi and Ronaldo if he sorted his head out, i really do, when he is on form he is out of this world. The guy's got so much talent it's insane.

WE DON'T WANT MARIO!!!

He is just the crazy troublemaker we don't need, we are just getting great solidarity. We don't need that bad apple.

Still a very, very talented player. He's maturing at Milan, and he's becoming the leader of that team.

Loved him at City, would love him even more here.

Still a very, very talented player. He's maturing at Milan, and he's becoming the leader of that team.

Loved him at City, would love him even more here.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rant: :rant: :rant:

He is not fit to wear a Chelsea shirt, would be very dissapointed to get him.

Ibrahimovic all the way :dance:

Mario is class, but very inconsistent and when he has bad game, he makes stupid things that cost whole team. Just recently, Milan lost mostly because Mario was playing bad but still wanted everything by himself.

Still, young and if he gets his head fixed, Im sure he will be world class. I could easily see him here one day though, he likes Jose and doesnt realy give shit about Man City either...but he probably wont care too much for Chelsea aswell, much like Zlatan; brilliant everywhere, but unloyal.

The agent of striker Mario Balotelli says the player could move to Chelsea to link up with Jose Mourinho.

The controversial striker has been linked with a switch to Stamford Bridge, with interest also coming from Arsenal.

“Mourinho and Balotelli at Chelsea? They left on good terms. I am always in contact and there is a mutual respect - Mario to Chelsea? It could be, but [Adriano] Galliani obviously doesn’t want it,” Mino Raiola told Italia