Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Always loved him as a player. Yet another brilliant player SAF let go.

Pique, Rossi, Pogba, Ravel Morrison etc. would all be assets at United right about now.

They would be assets to any team really

I, myself think you are getting carried away with how good Morrinson is. He hasn't proved himself enough for me yet!

Yeah me neither, however Pique, Pogba and Rossi are really good. Morrison is looking good though...

I'm sorry but Pique is really good?! He's an average CB that often makes mistakes but only got talked up because he played for United and is at Barcelona.

Pique, Rossi, Pogba, Ravel Morrison etc. would all be assets at United right about now.

If Rossi had stayed at United, he wouldn't have developed as rapidly as he did at Villarreal.

The problem is they all wouldnt have become what they currently are if they have stayed at United...

Also, the only player I believe their fans regret letting go is Pogba. They have better replacement than the rest though!

I say let Jose's mouth do the talking. He wants to bring up the youth as a "lasting legacy"? Let Lukaku return minus any other January purchases at forward and bring back all the successful loanees because despite many doing well on loan none are being integrated into the first team plans. You either buy and chase titles or maybe take a step back and let the fruit come to fruition.

Pique wouldn't make the bench at any top PL team. He just suites Barca because of his ability on the ball.

I just love this thread. So much wishfulness here, it brings a smile on my face.

Today´s news says, Chelsea to spend 50m on midfielder G. Imbula & defender E. Mangala.

Now, I assume this news might please many folks here. Ok boys, keep it rolling.

Can see clubs circling around de Bruyne by January. Will be a great addition to most PL sides - even Man United. Even Demba Ba is a good addition to the midtable clubs.

Anyone get the sinking feeling Chelsea will get another unreliable striker like Benzema?

i do. it's the curse. Only Drogba has come good

I can actually seeing us having a busy January, Mourinho is not known for hanging about when he see's need for improvement.

If Dortmund exit the Champions League, it could be worth making a bid for Lewandowski, yes i know he will but cup tied for the CL, but who cares? The PL is the priority this season.

Should Lewa be available, I would say he is most important and top priority in summer. He will be FREE and there are not many strikers like him out there, or we would have to overpay.

Hes off to Bayern, hes had his heart set on going there for the last year now and he will definitely sign for them, I guarantee it. Why do people keep thinking we should go for him if hes 90% certain to agree a pre-contract???

Lewda is not an option.

HE's doing as much as possible via agent and PR people to say all those things to the public.

Cristiano also said all that bs as well, even when freaking his national teammates explicitly stated how he was going to move to Madrid......

Klopp stated that Lewda was gone to bayern as did a few others... If he really wasn't going to bayern, BVB would of sold him for a profit rather than lose him to a team outside the German league.....

Benzema not an option as well. RM have 1 CF and morata, who is definitely not ready to play vs the big teams.. (However, Suarez to madrid is somewhat possible).

Hes off to Bayern, hes had his heart set on going there for the last year now and he will definitely sign for them, I guarantee it. Why do people keep thinking we should go for him if hes 90% certain to agree a pre-contract???

But if Pep decides not to give him important role and play time, he might change his mind. Otherwise I agree with you.