Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

All I read here. Chelsea should buy more players. The club just spent 60m in the summer. The result is, the worst start of this season in years.

How many more players are needed to see the club start winning as expected ?

Chelsea are very lucky to have Roman around. Are there many other clubs with such a generous owner ?

Perhaps, 3 or 4 ?

I have to disagree with those who wants to have new players in January, especially world class players. I'd rather see us get a young prospect who we could make our own world class player, like Lampard in his early ages, if we should get anyone at all. I would like to see players like Billy Clifford and McEachran get the chance.

Some say, no new players in January. Give the young lads a chance, then.

May I ask, who is out of them good enough to crack Jose´s project ?

Meanwhile, I read R. Falcao just scored his 6th & 7th goal of the season. Well, our dear Jose has got Willian, Schurrle for about the same price as Falcao. I must say, it was one memorable summer for Chelsea in the transfer window.

The latest rumor tells me about Chelsea wants to bid for Mangala in January.

The transfer could free up a deal for Luiz to join Bayern since it was rejected in the summer.

Bayern never bidded for Luiz...

Both Pep and Sammer publicly stated it....

Also, they already enough Cbs.

On a side note, I really wish Chelsea payed for Cavani/Moutinho and stop buying cams...

On a side note, I really wish Chelsea payed for Cavani/Moutinho and stop buying cams...

Chelsea should have payed the money for Falcao! He is a proven striker and he is the best striker in the world if you ask me. 72 goals in 87 games for Porto, 70 goals in 91 matches for Atleti and now he is seven goals in seven matches with Monaco. This is what you call a real striker. Falcao is a terrific player. he is a goal machine, converting chances with his bonce, his pegs, any legal part of his anatomy. Just watch his games in Monaco and you will be amazed. He plays for the team, he's a real example of how a guy considered to be a "gold digger" should play, his work rate is phenomenal, he is enjoying playing football and he is Monaco's leader. Just watch the goal he scored in Paris - 99 of 100 players with have let that ball go or would have tried hit that ball with their leg, but Falcao went for that ball with his head. He is a warrior, a guy willing to do everything for his team, he is the type of guy Chelsea needs.

But it is thought that there is a special release clause in Falcao's contract and it says that if Chelsea or Real Madrid bids the same amount Monaco paid for the colombian, the bid must be accepted! I remember Monaco's sporting director denied that there is such a clause, but he said this thing before Falcao signed the contract with Monaco. Eventually, spanish radio show "Punto Pelota" announced, after Falcao joined Monaco, that the rumours are true and there is a clause in Falcao's contract that becomes active from January 2014, allowing him to go to Chelsea or Real Madrid if this one of this two teams match the amount Monaco paid to Atleti. Falcao and his agent, Jorge Mendes (Jose Mourinho's agent, too) insisted for this clause to be added!

We need to bid for Falcao in January and Jose needs to convince him to come here. Real Madrid will be sniffing around, they are not looking good this moment and reading today's reports from Spain, Perez is not happy with Benzema and Madrid will move for a new striker soon enough. Same reports are suggesting Ancelotti wants Mandzukic since his future will be in doubt with Lewandowski's arrival. So, Falcao is safe for the moment and since we need a Drogba-esque type of player, I think the colombian would perfectly fit in our team.

Time to buy Diego Godin in January seeing as he's just entered the prime of his career this year. We're linked with him literally every transfer window, and up until now I was on the fence about him, but he seems to be top class now and would compliment Luiz perfectly when Terry isn't playing I think. If he was at United, Barcelona etc. he'd probably be called the "Uruguayan Thiago Silva" or something!

Man City & Dortmund are linked with him in the usual paper talk at the moment. I hope we get him.

P.S.: He's created a special sort of link with Courtois. A strong link which currently sees Atletico Madrid having the best defence in Spain. The same sort of link Terry & Cech had/have. With us already owning Courtois, that could only be good for us in the future.

Chelsea should have payed the money for Falcao! He is a proven striker and he is the best striker in the world if you ask me. 72 goals in 87 games for Porto, 70 goals in 91 matches for Atleti and now he is seven goals in seven matches with Monaco. This is what you call a real striker. Falcao is a terrific player. he is a goal machine, converting chances with his bonce, his pegs, any legal part of his anatomy. Just watch his games in Monaco and you will be amazed. He plays for the team, he's a real example of how a guy considered to be a "gold digger" should play, his work rate is phenomenal, he is enjoying playing football and he is Monaco's leader. Just watch the goal he scored in Paris - 99 of 100 players with have let that ball go or would have tried hit that ball with their leg, but Falcao went for that ball with his head. He is a warrior, a guy willing to do everything for his team, he is the type of guy Chelsea needs.

But it is thought that there is a special release clause in Falcao's contract and it says that if Chelsea or Real Madrid bids the same amount Monaco paid for the colombian, the bid must be accepted! I remember Monaco's sporting director denied that there is such a clause, but he said this thing before Falcao signed the contract with Monaco. Eventually, spanish radio show "Punto Pelota" announced, after Falcao joined Monaco, that the rumours are true and there is a clause in Falcao's contract that becomes active from January 2014, allowing him to go to Chelsea or Real Madrid if this one of this two teams match the amount Monaco paid to Atleti. Falcao and his agent, Jorge Mendes (Jose Mourinho's agent, too) insisted for this clause to be added!

We need to bid for Falcao in January and Jose needs to convince him to come here. Real Madrid will be sniffing around, they are not looking good this moment and reading today's reports from Spain, Perez is not happy with Benzema and Madrid will move for a new striker soon enough. Same reports are suggesting Ancelotti wants Mandzukic since his future will be in doubt with Lewandowski's arrival. So, Falcao is safe for the moment and since we need a Drogba-esque type of player, I think the colombian would perfectly fit in our team.

I'm a huge fan of Falcao aswell, but he wouldn't have been the best fit...

We must sign Diego Costa. Amazing watching this late bloomer's progress. Keeps banging them in this season. Plays quite a lot like Drogba now but without Drog's famous work rate & set-piece taking/defending abilities. Not bad eh. About to get called up for Spain too (despite playing for Brazil already.)