Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Like it or not Spurs is going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Yup and all because of AVB.

Let's hope Mourinho is good enough to stand up to his former pupil.

Cause Mourinho trying to do the same as AVB with youth and good playing style but right now AVB is a bit ahead.

Going to be awesome the next couple of season.

And to be fair I'll be happy if tottenham gets in top 4 and maybe win a trophy. Because the meltdown the arsenal fan will have will be all worth it. :-)

Edited by Fernando

Yup and all because of AVB.

Let's hope Mourinho is good enough to stand up to his former pupil.

Cause Mourinho trying to do the same as AVB with youth and good playing style but right now AVB is a bit ahead.

Let's hope Mourinho is good enough to stand up to his former pupil? What sort of statement is that? How about lets see if AVB can ever replicate what Jose has done and lets see if he can emulate his master.

Also, tell me how AVB is 'Ahead' and what you base that statement on.

Wenger has lost the plot. I don't get his ways and neither do Arsenal fans who believe he is deluded. They have got rid of Gervinho and not replaced him with a winger. Got rid of Djourou and Miquel on loan while Vermaelen faces a few weeks on the sidelines and he has not bothered to get a CB in for cover. Is he crazy? There only signing this summer has been that free transfer of Sanogo who will rarely see first team action.

I reckon Villa can get something from the game tomorrow. Anyway not our transfer business anyway ;)

Let's hope Mourinho is good enough to stand up to his former pupil? What sort of statement is that? How about lets see if AVB can ever replicate what Jose has done and lets see if he can emulate his master.

Also, tell me how AVB is 'Ahead' and what you base that statement on.

AVB ahead in getting youth in and playing attractive.

This is a new model Mourinho will try with Chelsea this time around with not spending big like his past time.

Edited by Fernando

AVB ahead in getting youth in and playing attractive.

This is a new model Mourinho will try with Chelsea this time around.

Getting youth in? So have we in players like Van Ginkel and plus we have people not been bought by Jose but are still part of the nucleus under him such as De Bruyne and Lukaku to mention a few.

Can I ask you, how are they playing attractive? You aren't judging anything by pre-season are you?

Getting youth in? So have we in players like Van Ginkel and plus we have people not been bought by Jose but are still part of the nucleus under him such as De Bruyne and Lukaku to mention a few.

Can I ask you, how are they playing attractive? You aren't judging anything by pre-season are you?

AVB really had Tottenham playing good last season. Just like he had us playing good till the players turned on him.

AVB really had Tottenham playing good last season. Just like he had us playing good till the players turned on him.

They played decent stuff, carried by one player and still never made top four. That's in a nutshell really.

He's bought some good players but it remains to be seen if they fit.

Spanish newspaper Marca are saying Monaco have already transferlisted Falcao because they can't afford to keep him. Personally I don't believe it but maybe it's time to re-open the old Falcao thread we all loved? :Goober:

Spanish newspaper Marca are saying Monaco have already transferlisted Falcao because they can't afford to keep him. Personally I don't believe it but maybe it's time to re-open the old Falcao thread we all loved? :Goober:

That wouldnt surprise me, perhaps its not they can't afford it but realised how much he was? However they wont be able to sell him for anything close. Although he is a good player, tore us apart in that super cup :(

Edited by The_Flash

Off topic but just got into my head...I just thought about Okore signing for Aston Villa. This was brilliant signing specialy for us I guess. Should Okore ever become top defender in prem (at Villa, he will be given starting spot and gain experience), Im certain that we will be first in line to sign him and he will choose us (as he is Cfc fan). Should we need new Cb, Okore (if he impress at villa) will be the best choice. He will be proven in PL, young and the kind of defender we need.