Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

IN: Cavani, Sanchez, KDB, De Rossi, Chalobah, Coentrao and Backup GK.

OUT: Torres, Benayoun, Malouda, Mikel, Essien, Bruma, Turnbull and Hilario.

Loaned: Lukaku, Piazon, Josh, Ake, RLC, Bertrand, Courtois, etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GK: Cech, X, Blackman

RB: Azipilicueta, Ivanovic

CB: Luiz, JT, Cahill, Christensen

LB: Coentrao, Cole

DM: De Rossi, Chalobah, Romeu

CM: Oscar, Lampard, Ramires

CAM: Mata, KDB

RW/LW: Sanchez, Hazard, Moses

ST: Cavani, Ba

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT YEAR!

IN: Lukaku, CM, CB and Courtois!

OUT: Lampard, Cole, JT and Cech.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Good one! Just get another striker and that's it.

Why do you continue talking about the league????

Didn't I said that shit don't matter as long as you got a good team to compete in the CL!

But yes you are right CL football isn't a giving, and that's a big gamble. But so it was for City when their owners came.

A shit team, with no hope of CL. But money ruled above everything, and now they have a great team.

Which leads me back to the starting point.

Today's sport is all about the money.

That is the norm that rule this game.

Oh fuck a fuck. I didn't say money wasn't the ruler of football in the modern game because everyone can see that. I said players do still join clubs for things other than money......

Oh fuck a fuck. I didn't say money wasn't the ruler of football in the modern game because everyone can see that. I said players do still join clubs for things other than money......

Ok then, in that you have a point.

Money, composition of the team....meaning how good the squad is and chance of winning something important. Which in today's world is the CL. "The holy Grail"

But when you tell me that a player want's to join because of the shirt and their boyhood club dream......then it's Bullshit!

Cause if Chelsea did not payed the big bucks, we would not have gotten the likes of Hazard, Torres, Oscar and such.

Your using "realistic" a litttle bit loosly. It is possible, but it is unlikely.

How is it unlikely?Cavani will most likely move to one of us,city or real,Roma need cash and are willing to sell de rossi for the right price and coentrao has already come out and said that he wants to leave madrid.If we are seriously interested in them i am very confident that we will get them.

How is it unlikely?Cavani will most likely move to one of us,city or real,Roma need cash and are willing to sell de rossi for the right price and coentrao has already come out and said that he wants to leave madrid.If we are seriously interested in them i am very confident that we will get them.

Us bringing in those 4 top quality players is definitely unlikely. Cavani will probably go to one of 3 clubs, that doesn't mean its us. There hasn't even been any speculation that we are even looking at De rossi. Di Maria and Coentrao are more likely to happen for obvious reasons.

But just because we think they are great player who are probably available doesn't mean we are really looking at them let alone gonna get them.

Us bringing in those 4 top quality players is definitely unlikely. Cavani will probably go to one of 3 clubs, that doesn't mean its us. There hasn't even been any speculation that we are even looking at De rossi. Di Maria and Coentrao are more likely to happen for obvious reasons.

But just because we think they are great player who are probably available doesn't mean we are really looking at them let alone gonna get them.

De rossi has been liked with us man.Anyway what i was trying to say was that if jose wants these 4 guys i am very sure uncle roman will get them for jose.

De rossi has been liked with us man.Anyway what i was trying to say was that if jose wants these 4 guys i am very sure uncle roman will get them for jose.

Yeah, i agree with you. If Jose wants them, then i am sure Roman can facilate that and provided the players are open to coming then it could happen. But i said it was unlikely because no one knows what Jose is thinking, so there is only a small chance he wants all those 4 players.

Yeah, i agree with you. If Jose wants them, then i am sure Roman can facilate that and provided the players are open to coming then it could happen. But i said it was unlikely because no one knows what Jose is thinking, so there is only a small chance he wants all those 4 players.

Fair enough,it will be interesting to see who comes in and who goes out this summer.

Would love cavani,coentrao and de rossi but want di maria for our right wing.

Me too, but I think Real Madrid would not sell us any first team player just to piss Mourinho off! :(

Rumor going around that Ibrahimovic will ask to leave PSG if Ancelotti leaves.

If true, he'd be a good fall back option if other options don't happen. Would only be a 1 or 2 season rental most likely, but he's still one of the 5 best strikers in the world even at 31.

Rumor going around that Ibrahimovic will ask to leave PSG if Ancelotti leaves.

If true, he'd be a good fall back option if other options don't happen. Would only be a 1 or 2 season rental most likely, but he's still one of the 5 best strikers in the world even at 31.

Ibra or De Rossi would be old school signing like from the old days with Roman when he was signing established players ala Ballack, Anelka.

And guess what? We were pretty sucessful back then and with Mou back, Ibra and De Rossi would be fantastic.

Both are still world class players but old enough to give place to Chalobah and Lukaku in 2-3 seasons. Also wouldnt be that expensive, 18 for Ibra and 15 for Rossi. Its a win-win :)

We should be looking for some german talent. They are surely equal to spanish talents now. More hard working what we need.

The Germans haven't all of a sudden become equally as good as the Spanish because of an all German team final in the Champions League. There were and always have been German footballers as good as the Spanish. Likewise for Italian, Brasillian, English, Argentinian, Dutch, French and other countries all over the world.

Look at Belgium and the players they are producing at the moment...scary amounts of talent.

Just because teams from a certain league who have players mostly born in one country dominate Europe does not mean the other countries don't produce world class talent..

If scouts worked by that kind of logic the World would have missed out on some of the best players in history.