Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

26 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Anything mentioned in Conte's presser about incomings and outgoings other than GK.

Seen a few saying he more or less confirmed he wants some outfield players by Tuesday and Ivanovic and Aina look like going.  ?

Swindon Town have announced the signing of Dion Conroy from Chelsea.

4 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I have just read a report from one of our guys who was at the presser on ESPN article; and he seemed to suggest that a GK is not the only signing Conte wants by Tuesday and ideally he wants more bodies, but if he does not get them, he will continue with what we have.  Could be a mental end to this window for us, possibly

We're playing dangerous game with our paper thin squad and Conte knows it. We are 2 injuries away to our first XI mainstays to have injury crisis. I'm not convinced we stay as injury free as now all time every time. Although our injury record in the last 6 years is excellent. 

Would be brilliant if we can at least sign another wingback. Maybe some players to loan out. But how scary is that we have only 3 AMs? And one of them is dreadful? 

5 hours ago, LegenTerry said:

Fact that he isn't moaning and crying about new signings,and the way he is relaxed even if we don't sign anyone makes me love this man even more. What a fucking class. :clap:

He is the don isnt he?  I mean it isnt even up for debate - the guy can fuck my wife, ive no problem letting him

6 hours ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Anyone think we will buy anyone in last few days apart from potentially a backup goalie 

Part of me thinks yes (not including a backup GK) and part of me would not be surprised if we didnt. 

Think Ivanovic will go, Begovic probably too and for some reason i think Celtic will cave in and we get Gordon (or Sirigu)

39 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Part of me thinks yes (not including a backup GK) and part of me would not be surprised if we didnt. 

Think Ivanovic will go, Begovic probably too and for some reason i think Celtic will cave in and we get Gordon (or Sirigu)

By the way Conte was talking at his press conference sounds like we want more players it's just getting them.

Conte said he wants a few players in this transfer window, didn't he? Same thing happened in Summer. Good thing is that we are winning games at the moment so everyone is happy. But if we are not winning games and club doesn't buy players Conte wants, it will make a lot of problems between Conte and the board.