test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,955 posts in this topic

Özil and Rose in January: 

Hazard Morata Özil; Fabregas Kante; Bakayoko; Rose Luiz Christensen Azpilicueta; Courtois. 

Özil and Rose in January: 
Hazard Morata Özil; Fabregas Kante; Bakayoko; Rose Luiz Christensen Azpilicueta; Courtois. 
Doubt Conte would actively go after a passenger
positivefootball likes this

We need to get Fekir and/or Malcom before someone else snaps them up. Both are tailor made for our style of play and would add the creativity, vision and quality we are sorely missing in our attacking department. Both are huge talents imo.

2 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

We need to get Fekir and/or Malcom before someone else snaps them up. Both are tailor made for our style of play and would add the creativity, vision and quality we are sorely missing in our attacking department. Both are huge talents imo.

Fekir and Malcolm would be great options we need to started looking for future replacements for Pedro and Willian Timo Werner would be an option I would look into aswell 

Fekir really has caught my eye the last wee whiley since his injury recovery. Somebody who as well as being an extremely talented player always makes a difference be it goals or assists. I think if he keeps going at the rate he is so far this season (9 games, 7 goals, 4 assists already) then he will be lined up for a big move somewhere. He’d make a good alternative here, plus he has the profile to play as a second striker if we were to continue experimenting with 352. Heard things about Malcolm but not seen much of him, apparently he’s started the season very well, maybe try keep an eye out for him. 

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Fekir really has caught my eye the last wee whiley since his injury recovery. Somebody who as well as being an extremely talented player always makes a difference be it goals or assists. I think if he keeps going at the rate he is so far this season (9 games, 7 goals, 4 assists already) then he will be lined up for a big move somewhere. He’d make a good alternative here, plus he has the profile to play as a second striker if we were to continue experimenting with 352. Heard things about Malcolm but not seen much of him, apparently he’s started the season very well, maybe try keep an eye out for him. 

Malcom and Fekir infinitely better than either of Pedro (who’s on a decline) and Willian. 

11Drogba and Mufassir08 like this

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Malcom and Fekir infinitely better than either of Pedro (who’s on a decline) and Willian. 

I see more of Brazil than Bordeaux so hopefully Malcolm gets a chance in the NT, either that or I’ll have to watch a bit more Ligue 1. Fekir though will be an excellent player if he can stay fit 

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Fekir and Malcolm would be great options we need to started looking for future replacements for Pedro and Willian Timo Werner would be an option I would look into aswell 

Werner is very talented but he is more of a striker these days rather than a winger.

the wes likes this

11 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Werner is very talented but he is more of a striker these days rather than a winger.

But he can play both RWF or LWF roles tho 

Mufassir08 likes this

13 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

what do you think of milinkovic-Savic?Do you take him for 70M or plus?

Quality player...at that price..No considering d lack of quality in our squad will take him between 40- 45M...we should be all over Nabil Fekir..perfect player to play in our 343 formation or 352  with Morata up top....but it will too sensible for our dumb board...

16 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Quality player...at that price..No considering d lack of quality in our squad will take him between 40- 45M...we should be all over Nabil Fekir..perfect player to play in our 343 formation or 352  with Morata up top....but it will too sensible for our dumb board...

WhyNOT both?fekir is a offensive midfilder (he should play behind morata), savic is a central midfilder and he should play near kante

I ll be all d moon if that move becomes a reality but IMO central midfield is part of our strong positions...offensive position considering Pedro's form and Willian decline and wingback positions should be our priority dis coming January transfer especially left wingback position...I ll be patient enough to see what Drinkwater can offer in the absence of Fabregas togeda with Bakayoko once Kante is back....then in the summer we can move for Milinkovic and sell fabregas...