Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think we really should sign an attacking player IF we dont keep Musonda around.  One injury to Pedro, Hazard or Willian and we have no real backup/sub for that position at all. 

That said I rather we keep Musonda than spend money on some average backup player just for the sake of it. Would prefer someone who can improve our XI. 

13 minutes ago, Thendo said:

I think we really should sign an attacking player IF we dont keep Musonda around.  One injury to Pedro, Hazard or Willian and we have no real backup/sub for that position at all. 

That said I rather we keep Musonda than spend money on some average backup player just for the sake of it. Would prefer someone who can improve our XI. 

What makes you think Musonda will be anywhere near fit enough let alone good enough to be our striker seeing hes done sod all this season. He cant be anywhere as fit as Bats. I  cant see it myself

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What makes you think Musonda will be anywhere near fit enough let alone good enough to be our striker seeing hes done sod all this season. He cant be anywhere as fit as Bats. I  cant see it myself

Not saying he'll be a starter or anything like that. Musonda could be kept simply as a back up for Eden,Pedro and Willian since we are very thin in that position after Oscar left. I'm not even that big of a fan of Musonda (he is quite overrated here in general I feel) but he did quite well last season at Betis.

But if we could find an attacking player that would be an improvement over willy and Pedro I'd be all for it,  but that quality is difficult to find for reasonable money in January. 

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I got this bad geeling we wont be very busy at all this window.

And with Conte saying he doesnt want to do anything transfer wise till  he yests Musonda/Kenedy that scares me too. If they couldnt cut it at clubs far off our standard then why will they now? Yes I was a fan of Kenedy pre season but to be 'disapointing' at Watford with 1 appearance then why on earth will he be great here overnight? He needs months of training to get back to top level. If Bats canntr make team afyer 6 months of daily drilling why does he deserve a place?

And nobody wants us to sign big players more than me but I dont think Conte left to his wants would pay out big money on name players. That is if we could attract them yet. It might be easier come summer once Europe is hopefully in our future.

I weant a few players.

A RW (but can wait till summer with Pedro and Willian playing well) Id likk for Kroos,Griezman,Sanchez. Dybala

A RWB to cover Moses

A LWB for upgrade and Alonso for cover maybe Sidibe

A CB upgrade for Cahill. This is going to be hard. With Happy waiting for time and Ake,Christensen coming back off loan plus I think Conte will buy new one in. It will mean big decisions.

A CM. Nobody special. Maybe Veratti,Vidal or even Kessié or Bakayoko

Even 3 of those and Europe would be Blue.

There's no one that wants that marquee signing on the right-wing more but I can't see club ovetcomitting here. No doubt though that we will go all out at this in the summer. I don't know what they figure out now. Because we need more than 3 players there. We have internal option in Musonda so hopefully he stays. But he has to convince Conte. He has good work-rate and his talent is apparent so I'm quite positive. 

Kenedy is different. I can see him as liability as well as great there. But he has to sort his attitude. Honestly I hope we buy that LWB and that fella from Monaco can come in and cover for Moses as well as displace Alonso. It's no-brainer.

1 minute ago, the wes said:

I read where he had a hissy fit whining about why do the press ask HIM questions like that and why they dont to Ronaldo or Messi.

Thinks alot of himself eh.

(Yes I know - hes shit hot! But if we cant have him then let him stay where he is. But watch the exodus when Simeone leaves)

On 1/1/2017 at 10:04 AM, Blue Colored Sky said:

No, seriously the wingback issue has to be addressed ASAP. I couldn't even celebrate Cahill goal too much when I saw Alonso down injured. 

Antonio Conte wants Chelsea to snap up Juventus wing-back Alex Sandro, according to reports in Italy.

http://www.football-italia.net/96336/chelsea-consider-alex-sandro-bid

On 12/30/2016 at 11:51 PM, Thendo said:

You can say that about any position in our team really. WB positions are far more pressing issues. If we bulk up those positions we can consider Moses backup to wingers, he can play either side, so a winger is not needed. No doubt with this transfer window and with the upcoming summer window we need to add players to every position, but wing-back is something where we literally have not one backup unless you consider Ivanovic and Aina sufficient (they are not).

On 12/30/2016 at 9:26 AM, Blue Colored Sky said:

I'm thinking about that January window and man it's tough.

Our squad is so thin now that we need players asap but you don't want to overcommit now and have tied hands in the summer. 

I always say that our biggest gap is our right-forward side. When we desperately lack in quality. Now we lack in bodies. 3 players for half a season? City have Navas, KDB, Sterling, Silva, Sane, Nolito, Gabriel Jesus. 7 players. Not to mention that Willian is absolutely hopeless at the moment even by his standards. Leaving us with Hazard and Pedro.

Yet if we can't get James in January then what? I don't want average dude who come cheap. We can wait till the summer and go all out on Griezmann (if Atletico ban is lifted) and Alexis Sanchez (baby) but what with this season? It would be biggest robbery if we steal the title from City with that forward line comparing to them.

LWB. We don't have anyone else. I doubt Kenedy will be around. I'd love if we buy Sidibe from Monaco. Guy can play on either side so we would have cover for right-side as well, which we also don't have BTW. 

Absolutely wasteful would be buying another centre-back. 

My option: Kessie + Sidibe + Musonda staying. 

Or James + Kessie/Badelj (cheap) and bring back Baba lastly Kenedy if he figures out his professional commitment. 

On bringing Baba back i agree with you. Alonso compared to Baba, the latter seems a better fit for a LWB. Baba seems faster than Alonso so he is able to track back as quickly as possible and also good at deliverying good crosses into the 18. So if no one is willing to sell i suggest we call him back till the seasons over

. Now for Kessie he is good but we have too much young talent(out on loan) and it might cost us some experience levels as a team so for now we should be looking at a Vidal or Nainggolan type of player. I personnally would prefer a Nainggolan and Kante midfield partnerdhip. DAMN that will be the best ball winning midfield in all of europe. 

On Musonda he should stay. Can help in our FA cup matches.

This coming summer chelsea must go all out on Griezmann. Then we can boast of one of the best attackers in Europe like MSN and BBC (on for the future)