Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I would buy Milan Badelj in January transfer window we don't need a left sided wing back now cause kenedy back I would keep most off the Oscar money for the summer to get Sanchez picture hazard Costa Sanchez are  front line we could do some damage in the CL with that line up 

I would rather go for Brozović if he is available 😊

Everton are like Oscar - consistently showing everyone how much potential they have, yet not fully realising it. It's exciting to see them get good players like this, but it never leads to much, unfortunately. Good for him though that he'll be reunited with the manager who brought his name to our world.

18 minutes ago, magic weeds said:

I have always thought that Memphis Depay has the same playing style as Eden Hazard. Maybe a backup to Eden. Mourinho is selling the kid.

DepaY? really? i would take Ousmane Dembele !he is very amazing!

28 minutes ago, magic weeds said:

I have always thought that Memphis Depay has the same playing style as Eden Hazard. Maybe a backup to Eden. Mourinho is selling the kid.

I know him since he was at PSV. He has big potential. I still believe in Memphis but it's better for him to join a smaller club in another country. Not that it is a small club but AC Milan would be good for him. 

24 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

DepaY? really? i would take Ousmane Dembele !he is very amazing!

I read that we tried to sign him in the summer before last but he turned us down. Dembele was top of my wish list in the summer just gone but it seems we were never in the running this time as he chose BVB.

You'd have to say that this boat has sailed now. Certainly  it's difficult to imagine that Dortmund would sell; they know what they've got.

17 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

I know him since he was at PSV. He has big potential. I still believe in Memphis but it's better for him to join a smaller club in another country. Not that it is a small club but AC Milan would be good for him. 

Yea, he joins a smaller club, then 1 year later, his transfer fee skyrockets and City buy him. ala KDB. 

On 14/12/2016 at 4:24 PM, magic weeds said:

Pass me some of that magic weeds, bro. 

On 14/12/2016 at 4:53 PM, BoyBlue96 said:

I think he'd be very good at Everton. 

Depay is as of this moment one of worst "talents" I have seen. 

Thinks he is Ronaldo only to fuck up every attack.

He can still redeem himself when it comes to his football ability, but character wise, he is doing best impersonation of Balotelli.