test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,939 posts in this topic
32 minutes ago, Robguima said:

On neymar saga, while the fee is indeed crazy high, bear in mind this was NOT a regular transfer where the clubs agree on a fee and negotiate.

PSG and the player went against Barca's wish of keeping Neymar. Reckon they thought noone would pay the release clause anyway.

Exactly, no player ever worth that sum of money in sane world. Release clause price is not the same as the player's true value.

Would really like to see some link to Kondogbia at Inter. He's apparently available and pining for a move out of Italy.

Imagine if we somehow sign Alex Sandro, Oxlade for RWB or VVD for CB and Azpi is moved to RWB and Drinkwater for CM rotation ... after Hazard and Bakayoko are fit this would be an amazing squad IMO :) What do you think?

* My view on VVD: I think Oxlade is the only decent and available RWB on the market and Wenger stopping his transfer made Conte and our board exploring other targets. Van Dijk signing would probably move Azpi to starting position at RWB :) 

Courtois/Willy
Rudiger/Tomori - Luiz/Christensen - VVD/Cahill
Azpi/Moses - Kante/Fab/Baker - Bakayoko/Drinkwater - Sandro/Alonso/Kenedy
Pedro/Musonda/Boga - Morata/Michy - Hazard/Willian

?? :)

20 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine if we somehow sign Alex Sandro, Oxlade for RWB or VVD for CB and Azpi is moved to RWB

Imagine we don't it isn't hard to do. Imagine Chelsea fans stopped moaning and supported the club they say they support. You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one ?.

Barbara and jernej93 like this

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Imagine if we somehow sign Alex Sandro, Oxlade for RWB or VVD for CB and Azpi is moved to RWB and Drinkwater for CM rotation ... after Hazard and Bakayoko are fit this would be an amazing squad IMO :) What do you think?

* My view on VVD: I think Oxlade is the only decent and available RWB on the market and Wenger stopping his transfer made Conte and our board exploring other targets. Van Dijk signing would probably move Azpi to starting position at RWB :) 

Courtois/Willy
Rudiger/Tomori - Luiz/Christensen - VVD/Cahill
Azpi/Moses - Kante/Fab/Baker - Bakayoko/Drinkwater - Sandro/Alonso/Kenedy
Pedro/Musonda/Boga - Morata/Michy - Hazard/Willian

?? :)

No way this squad is as unbalanced as the biased media likes us to believe.

Add three more signings (Van Dijk, Drinkwater, Ox) and we're good to go.

Courtois, Caballero, Eduardo - (Van Dijk), Cahill, Luiz, Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Moses, M.Alonso, (Ox) - Kante, Cesc, Bakayoko, (Drinkwater), Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Musonda, Boga, Baker - Morata, Batshuayi, Remy.

Did not include Tomori. And Kenedy (from Conte's words at the presser I believe the club is pushing for a loan move).

25 man squad for basically three competitions at the beginning (FA Cup only starts in December).

jernej93 likes this

mario lemina joins southampton 

for 18millions 

he's got lot of potential IMHO 

good buy 

17 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

mario lemina joins southampton 

for 18millions 

he's got lot of potential IMHO 

good buy 

Lemina is utter wank

My most ideal scenario to ending the marcato. 

Alex Sandro-£60M? 

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain-£25-30? 

Danny Drinkwater-£25-30

I know Conte wanted 4 players, but I'm not sure there's another RF/LF that's available for decent money. Please don't sign Ross Barkley, because if that's the case then why not just wait until next summer and go all out for a World Class player?

Like Griezzmann or Sanchez. 

yuvala likes this

Okay okay that the rose is short, but I would not want to throw away money to only take players who make a number; Our opponents are strengthened, we don't take nothing! Buy a Dybala or Ousmane Dembele?

4 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

My most ideal scenario to ending the marcato. 

Alex Sandro-£60M? 

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain-£25-30? 

Danny Drinkwater-£25-30

I know Conte wanted 4 players, but I'm not sure there's another RF/LF that's available for decent money. Please don't sign Ross Barkley, because if that's the case then why not just wait until next summer and go all out for a World Class player?

Like Griezzmann or Sanchez. 

How the marcato will REALLY end ? 
Drinkwater for 40M and that young Brazilian whats his name we've been linked to..-_-

1 hour ago, yuvala said:

Drinkwater for 40M and that young Brazilian whats his name we've been linked to..-_-

Richarlison? Didn't he sign for Watford?

1 hour ago, yuvala said:

Trying to be positive, and hold off on my Board agenda until August 31st. 

If it's no Sandro, but Ross Barkley & Drinkwater are signed. 

Scenes.  

Im done with this club. We are undoubtedly the worse run club in the league. The fukin board penny pinch all summer and miss out on all targets then panic buy absolute shit for even more. Once Conte gets sack I'm honesty gonna find it difficult to keep watching.

51 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

Im done with this club. We are undoubtedly the worse run club in the league. The fukin board penny pinch all summer and miss out on all targets then panic buy absolute shit for even more. Once Conte gets sack I'm honesty gonna find it difficult to keep watching.

Imagine if Roman goes. Are you going to kill yourself?

Johnnyeye and BlueStorm1003 like this