test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,938 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, manpe said:

I heard him say it on The Sczezny Show. It was this May.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think that he also said that he is arsenal fan there aslo !!! 

6 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Yes, that's true.

19 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

Don't really think that matters tbh. Harry Kane is also an arsenal fan, he bangs then in for fun for spurs.

Johnnyeye and the wes like this

Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool have a strong interest in signing 15-year-old Dutch youth defender Melayro Bogarde, nephew of former Chelsea defender Winston Bogarde, say the Observer.

Bogarde plays for Feyenoord, and will be a free agent on May 28 next year when he turns 16.

Now that we are selling Matic, we need a replacement, we should go for Dendocker, 30 Mas should get It done, and IMO se would be uprgading Matic for 2/3 of his price, since Anderlecht have Said that they would accept a bid in the region of 25M

the wes, Leif, TheIceMan and 1 other like this

Im fascinated by the situation, selling Costa, Matic and Oscar will have brought in a lot of money to us. Yet we have crazy poor depth right now. Let us look at our squad.

GK: Courtois, Caballero & Eduardo  Verdict: 5/5

CB: Cahill, Rudiger, Luiz, Christensen, Azpilicueta Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Strong, but Cahill is average, and we have yet to see how well Christensen and Rudiger will perform. 
LWB: Alonso  Verdict: 1/5  Comment: Alonso is not a world beater to begin with, but to have not a single backup for him? Immediate signing here if we want to compete
RWB: Moses (Rudiger, Azpilicueta)  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Could be a lot better here. None of these are ideal for the position, but at least we have a couple of players who can do an ok job there. 
CM: Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas  Verdict: 2/5  Comment: Problem here is not that any of these players are bad, it is that getting a long-term injury on any of Bakayoko or Kante will force Fabregas into a two man midfield, and that would be a disaster. Really need backup here.
LW&RW:  Hazard, Pedro, Boga, Musonda, Willian  Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Hazard and Pedro are great, Willian is OK and the others need to prove themselves. I do not see this as a priority if any of Boga/Musonda step up, but otherwise it is an area for next year. 
ST: Morata & Bats  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Early to predict how well Morata will do. Poor width. 

In my opinion, the priority for us is to get a really good LWB, a CM rotation option and a strong RWB. If we get that our team looks much, much better. The board better work hard this month. I know there are a few youngsters, but we have yet to see what the intention for them is. 

Im fascinated by the situation, selling Costa, Matic and Oscar will have brought in a lot of money to us. Yet we have crazy poor depth right now. Let us look at our squad.

CB: Cahill, Rudiger, Luiz, Christensen, Azpilicueta Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Strong, but Cahill is average, and we have yet to see how well Christensen and Rudiger will perform. 
LWB: Alonso  Verdict: 1/5  Comment: Alonso is not a world beater to begin with, but to have not a single backup for him? Immediate signing here if we want to compete
RWB: Moses (Rudiger, Azpilicueta)  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Could be a lot better here. None of these are ideal for the position, but at least we have a couple of players who can do an ok job there. 
CM: Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas  Verdict: 2/5  Comment: Problem here is not that any of these players are bad, it is that getting a long-term injury on any of Bakayoko or Kante will force Fabregas into a two man midfield, and that would be a disaster. Really need backup here.
LW&RW:  Hazard, Pedro, Boga, Musonda, Willian  Verdict: 4/5  Comment: Hazard and Pedro are great, Willian is OK and the others need to prove themselves. I do not see this as a priority if any of Boga/Musonda step up, but otherwise it is an area for next year. 
ST: Morata & Bats  Verdict: 3/5  Comment: Early to predict how well Morata will do. Poor width. 

In my opinion, the priority for us is to get a really good LWB, a CM rotation option and a strong RWB. If we get that our team looks much, much better. The board better work hard this month. I know there are a few youngsters, but we have yet to see what the intention for them is. 

Exactly how I'll put our current situation.
LWB is a huge priority and then midfield cover.
Hopefully Bakayoko and Morata turn out to be great for us if not we'll be entering the season weaker than last season with extra champions League matches on top of that
Rekin likes this

39 minutes ago, lucashm said:

Now that we are selling Matic, we need a replacement, we should go for Dendocker, 30 Mas should get It done, and IMO se would be uprgading Matic for 2/3 of his price, since Anderlecht have Said that they would accept a bid in the region of 25M

I was thinking just that from couple of days now !!! Could be a fantastic player for us !!! If not Renato /  Barkley / OX

I really would like him !!!

Leif likes this

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

That's not a bad idea 💡 mate I'm hearing good things about this kid 

1 hour ago, TheIceMan said:

I was thinking just that from couple of days now !!! Could be a fantastic player for us !!! If not Renato /  Barkley / OX

I really would like him !!!

Dendocker would be the ideal solution IMO, great defensively, great passing and visionário, extremely mature player for someone so young

TheIceMan and kellzfresh like this

1 hour ago, Rekin said:

your Verdicts are spot on mate but there's still plenty of time for Conte to do transfer business left wing-back right wing back and another cm is needed

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

That's not a bad idea 💡 mate I'm hearing good things about this kid 

Lets hope that the board hears our please, but im not too hopeful, since signing Dendocker would require a Little bit of out of the box thinking, which im not sure our board is capable of

kellzfresh likes this

Chelsea are keen on Celtic starlet Karamoko Dembele and have already put wheels in motion to sign the winger, according to The Sun. 

This kid reminds me of Charly Musonda

Herman van Holsbeeck (DS of Anderlecht): "Dendoncker has a pricetag of 30m"
Okay Chelsea, we got a price and our man, now get your asses moving!!!!!!
TheIceMan likes this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are keen on Celtic starlet Karamoko Dembele and have already put wheels in motion to sign the winger, according to The Sun. 

This kid reminds me of Charly Musonda

I Think he looks better than Charly.

It's often said that anyone can look good on YouTube. I don't really buy that, but this kid absolutely does look a first class prospect. He has genuinely top level ball control and great instinct for the timing of his passes. That is quality and it can't be coached. All the big clubs will want this lad.