Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

10 days before the end of the transferwindow. 10. We also ended 10th last season for some idiots who forgot. A disaster if you ask me. Day's as good as over, so make it 9 days. 

10/9 days. Let that sink in for a moment: Chelsea Football Club are in desperate need to find SOME new players AND still need to negotiate with them, their club's and their agents.
And again, the club has been played by players agents (Naingollan and Koulibaly) and in terms of Koulibaly, have showed that they have learned NOTHING from the John Stones saga.

I don't care. Honestly I don't. I knew this was happening and hence did not renew my season ticket. I'm not going to watch Ivanovic, Cahill, Oscar and all those other deadwood players again and see our new manager getting drowned by these mediocre players because off the board who have failed yet again. 

Bash me, troll me do whatever you want: I love this club with whole my heart but especially after last season and the crap we fans went trough, I do not accept this any longer. 

According to today's edition of France Football, a host of Premier League sides remain interested in signing Lille attacker Sofiane Boufalbefore the transfer window shuts.

Chelsea, Tottenham and Watford (who had a €15 million offer rejected earlier in the window) are all reportedly keen, as are Spanish outfit Valencia.

Lille's asking price is apparently €25 million.

Switzerland full-backs Ricardo Rodriguez and Stephan Lichtsteinerare both set to sign for Chelsea, according to Swiss newspaper Blick.

Rodriguez was linked with a move to Stamford Bridge last week in The Daily Mirror, who said the 23-year-old Wolfsburg defender is available for £22 million.

Blick, however, believe that Wolfsburg may sell for much less - around £15 million.

As for Lichtsteiner, he has lost his place in the Juventus starting XI after the arrival of Dani Alves from Barcelona.

Blick says Lichtsteiner would cost around £8 million, however a part-exchange deal involving Juan Cuadrado could bring that fee right down.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club decided to go for Romagnoli until the last day of the window, even though everybody knows he's not for sale, all while ignoring Maksimovic or whatever his name is, that much I deem retarded this club's board. So bloody disappointed, it's unreal.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Nainggolan + Koulibaly/Romagnoli/Maksimovic + Ricardo Rodriguez

Three in. One or two out and we are good to go

Couldn't agree more. Would probably just make it Nainggolan/James Rodriguez. Different types of players, but either we solidify our CM options or give Hazard another class CAM/RW to play with. 

On another note, Such a shame De Vrij suffered that microfracture injury last year. Pretty sure the club would be all over him as a CB option. The guy has it all. Intelligence, Ball Skills, Positioning, Defending. 

27 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Couldn't agree more. Would probably just make it Nainggolan/James Rodriguez. Different types of players, but either we solidify our CM options or give Hazard another class CAM/RW to play with. 

On another note, Such a shame De Vrij suffered that microfracture injury last year. Pretty sure the club would be all over him as a CB option. The guy has it all. Intelligence, Ball Skills, Positioning, Defending. 

Then this is the exact right time to go for him - never mind our folks aren't that creative.