Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I also think Roman still loves football and Chelsea FC. But the fact is he has lost a lot of money and he cannot invest that much right now.

That and FFP (forget the fact that FIFA relax it when they see fit). However, I do think his enthusiasm has died down over the years.

5 hours ago, RuudiGullit said:

I'm done. Call me bipolar as some like to call me but I'm coming out on something I'm very certain at:

Roman Abramovich is DONE with Chelsea. That's right, our sugar daddy has absolutely no more interest in Chelsea anymore and previous year's transfer window with Mourinho and the Stones' saga and this year's transfer window proves my statement. The guy is losing money as many sources report. He cannot provide for the club anymore. He should just sell Chelsea to an oil sheikh like Man City's. 

He saved my beloved Chelsea 10 years ago and even though many say he's a crook, I love the guy for what he has done for us, but everything points at the fact that he is absolutely done with the club. We are settling for mediocrity people. WE ENDED 10TH LAST SEASON! 10th! Let that sink in for a fucking moment. And what has the club done so far to change things for our current manager? NOTHING! Only brining in an unproved striker like Michy and Kante who is of course a great signing...BUT NOT ENOUGH!

Show the whole fucking world that we're not settling for mediocrity again and make a statement like ManUtd and over fucking pay for a player like Griezmann. But no. Conte already came out and said we are not overpaying. Arsene Wenger anyone? 

The club is going down and settling for mediocrity. That's right. You heard it first from me. Go ahead and call me what you like but I love Chelsea with my whole heart and I see that my beloved club isn't the giant it once was anymore. And the board isn't doing something to change that. We are becoming like Arsenal. 

The whole world is losing money... 

Seriously? No wonder we get called 'plastic' with comments like that... The guy is building a stadium, has pumped nearly a billion into the club and because he hasn't secured your FM/FIFA targets - he's lost interest and should sell out? 

I cannot honestly believe what I am reading - yes I sometimes get annoyed with the club and the way it is run, but I understand and appreciate how close we were to not being a club. I think you need a history lesson to gauge some perspective. 

I would rather promote our Acadamy players than pay £50 million for above average players.

If that means a few seasons without trophies whilst we get our nice conveyor belt of youth working, then so be it.

we are sitting on a gold mine of young players - who now might get a chance because of the exorbitant prices in the market - who'd have thought this would have been the catalyst? FFP was supposed to - but that backfired! Good ole Freakanomics... 

The problem is that we want youth but you get managers that are not good with that. 

Mourinho, carlo, and now Conte.... 

With these types of managers you need to spend, they hardly have a record for promoting from within. 

I said it before if we wanted youth we should have gone for other managers like Bielsa, pochetino, maybe even Emery at its time. 

But the fact is we speak over thing but do another. The words don't match with their actions. 

I'm done. Call me bipolar as some like to call me but I'm coming out on something I'm very certain at:

Roman Abramovich is DONE with Chelsea. That's right, our sugar daddy has absolutely no more interest in Chelsea anymore and previous year's transfer window with Mourinho and the Stones' saga and this year's transfer window proves my statement. The guy is losing money as many sources report. He cannot provide for the club anymore. He should just sell Chelsea to an oil sheikh like Man City's. 

He saved my beloved Chelsea 10 years ago and even though many say he's a crook, I love the guy for what he has done for us, but everything points at the fact that he is absolutely done with the club. We are settling for mediocrity people. WE ENDED 10TH LAST SEASON! 10th! Let that sink in for a fucking moment. And what has the club done so far to change things for our current manager? NOTHING! Only brining in an unproved striker like Michy and Kante who is of course a great signing...BUT NOT ENOUGH!

Show the whole fucking world that we're not settling for mediocrity again and make a statement like ManUtd and over fucking pay for a player like Griezmann. But no. Conte already came out and said we are not overpaying. Arsene Wenger anyone? 

The club is going down and settling for mediocrity. That's right. You heard it first from me. Go ahead and call me what you like but I love Chelsea with my whole heart and I see that my beloved club isn't the giant it once was anymore. And the board isn't doing something to change that. We are becoming like Arsenal. 

He won the CL, that was the mission. Some players will still be bought, but not with the ambition to become a European powerhouse. Qualify for the CL is enough, homework's been done so far. For the stadium he will take some money out of the club and most likely give a credit, he's not giving it away without the chance to get it back some day in the future, imo.

You pay huge money to see the club play and invest a lot of your time, so it's okay to be annoyed. Arsenal sold their fans the myth with the stadium, once they all accepted mediocrity, board had an easy game... [emoji4]

12 minutes ago, It's too big said:

CqYu1bfWAAAYGUG.jpg:large

United and City are quite embarrassing tbh. For that amount of money you'd expect them to be amongst Real, Bayern and Barcelona quality wise but they're still just a level below. 

Also, consider that before this summer our net spent was closer to around €100m. Pretty impressive tbh. 

United and City are quite embarrassing tbh. For that amount of money you'd expect them to be amongst Real, Bayern and Barcelona quality wise but they're still just a level below. 

Also, consider that before this summer our net spent was closer to around €100m. Pretty impressive tbh. 

Exactly, they're underachieved big time considering the money they have spent. Who's buying the league now?

27 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

No fuck off. We are owned by a Ruski billionaire thief. We buy every player there is and bought every trophy we have ever won! This chart must come from some media place Roman owns.

502_zpsygraq5fk.gif

4 minutes ago, Blue Gino said:

31 or whatever loaners with more waiting for deals at Cobham yet there's only 5 defenders and two trustworthy strikers available. Why Emenalo hasn't been fucking shitcanned at this point is amazing. 

Why is this Emenalo's fault? Why does he get blamed for everything? Is he the one that decides and buys players? I genuinely don't get why he's blamed for this. 

We're basically making an enquiry for all of the CB in the world at the moment.

"Any interested parties, kindly email your asking price along with your minimum expected salary to Emenalo at Chelsea, cc to Conte. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thank you and have a nice day."