Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, LDN Blue said:

I remember when Kjaer first came on the scene as one of the most sought out young defenders in the game :lol:, he was one of the famous Palermo hot boys so maybe @calculatingInfinity can give us some more information on when he was there.

Surprised when he then signed for Wolfsburg over all the rumoured parties chasing him. How he's ended up at Fenerbahce since is somewhat of a mystery lol.

I watched him full of a season at Fenerbahce. Biggest fan of him: me. Im sure that he'll be more usefull than Zouma or Christensen. 

Just watch him at Denmark vs Portugal Eurocup Quailifes match. He beated Ronaldo. So, he can be the most handsome and cool player in BPL. I really want him to see with a blue kit.

7 minutes ago, Bulshizza said:

Im sure that he'll be more usefull than Zouma or Christensen. 

Well Kaejr is 27 which the latter two are 21 and 20 respectively. So I see where you're coming from, he can be a good stopgap until those two come to full maturity. 

However coming from the Turkish league I don't think he'll be preferred to the younger and more physically intimidating Koulibaly. Quick google search on the Dane shows Arsenal with a strong link to them, but I'm still unsure if Mustafi actually rejected them or  not. 

This guy had bags of potential when he was in his early 20s.

Really do think that we're going to sign 3 more significant players. Don't count me on that but it's calm before the storm. Basically we have to sign a player every 4 days, sounds crazy but lots of buisness in general is left late in the market. Real didn't sign a player(bar Morata) even though they have transfer ban for 2 years. Something is wrong here.

Really do think that we're going to sign 3 more significant players. Don't count me on that but it's calm before the storm. Basically we have to sign a player every 4 days, sounds crazy but lots of buisness in general is left late in the market. Real didn't sign a player(bar Morata) even though they have transfer ban for 2 years. Something is wrong here.

I expect a busy week and half. A few ins and outs.

13 hours ago, Billy. said:

Rob is at it again

STAND BY YOUR BEDS!!!!!!!

21 retweets9 likes

Retweet

More

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! #CFC #MUFC

Guys ego just never stops does it. But I'll be happy if its good news for us. pray%202_zpsyaqj6mox.gif

BOLLOX! I see its Mous fuckin book!

I'm done. Call me bipolar as some like to call me but I'm coming out on something I'm very certain at:

Roman Abramovich is DONE with Chelsea. That's right, our sugar daddy has absolutely no more interest in Chelsea anymore and previous year's transfer window with Mourinho and the Stones' saga and this year's transfer window proves my statement. The guy is losing money as many sources report. He cannot provide for the club anymore. He should just sell Chelsea to an oil sheikh like Man City's. 

He saved my beloved Chelsea 10 years ago and even though many say he's a crook, I love the guy for what he has done for us, but everything points at the fact that he is absolutely done with the club. We are settling for mediocrity people. WE ENDED 10TH LAST SEASON! 10th! Let that sink in for a fucking moment. And what has the club done so far to change things for our current manager? NOTHING! Only brining in an unproved striker like Michy and Kante who is of course a great signing...BUT NOT ENOUGH!

Show the whole fucking world that we're not settling for mediocrity again and make a statement like ManUtd and over fucking pay for a player like Griezmann. But no. Conte already came out and said we are not overpaying. Arsene Wenger anyone? 

The club is going down and settling for mediocrity. That's right. You heard it first from me. Go ahead and call me what you like but I love Chelsea with my whole heart and I see that my beloved club isn't the giant it once was anymore. And the board isn't doing something to change that. We are becoming like Arsenal. 

I'm done. Call me bipolar as some like to call me but I'm coming out on something I'm very certain at:

Roman Abramovich is DONE with Chelsea. That's right, our sugar daddy has absolutely no more interest in Chelsea anymore and previous year's transfer window with Mourinho and the Stones' saga and this year's transfer window proves my statement. The guy is losing money as many sources report. He cannot provide for the club anymore. He should just sell Chelsea to an oil sheikh like Man City's. 

He saved my beloved Chelsea 10 years ago and even though many say he's a crook, I love the guy for what he has done for us, but everything points at the fact that he is absolutely done with the club. We are settling for mediocrity people. WE ENDED 10TH LAST SEASON! 10th! Let that sink in for a fucking moment. And what has the club done so far to change things for our current manager? NOTHING! Only brining in an unproved striker like Michy and Kante who is of course a great signing...BUT NOT ENOUGH!

Show the whole fucking world that we're not settling for mediocrity again and make a statement like ManUtd and over fucking pay for a player like Griezmann. But no. Conte already came out and said we are not overpaying. Arsene Wenger anyone? 

The club is going down and settling for mediocrity. That's right. You heard it first from me. Go ahead and call me what you like but I love Chelsea with my whole heart and I see that my beloved club isn't the giant it once was anymore. And the board isn't doing something to change that. We are becoming like Arsenal. 

You need to take a chill pill LOL. A blind can see how much Roman loves Chelsea, I rest my case.

20 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

691.gif  My-opinion-GIF_zpscuy3jpcm.gif

5 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

You need to take a chill pill LOL. A blind can see how much Roman loves Chelsea, I rest my case.

I also think Roman still loves football and Chelsea FC. But the fact is he has lost a lot of money and he cannot invest that much right now.