test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,311 posts in this topic
34 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Danilo; Mahrez; Llorent; Auba; LW; And maybe a replacement to Matic position if he leave the team

Pasalic could fill Matic's void

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Mukhtar Ali has completed a permanent transfer from Chelsea to Vitesse Arnhem.

Dum dum dum another one bites the dust.

23 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Whoever that is

He was part of the Chelsea youth side which won back to back FA Youth Cup in 2015 and 2016

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Whoever that is

I know his cousin. Went to university with him. Decent talent, cm in the Wilshere mould. Won't make it at Chelsea though so good move for him. 

Problem is atm we need atleast another 5 signings, ST,CM,2 WBs,Winger, that's at the very least and in all honesty apart from danilo maybe morata or PEA which we haven't bid for btw who are we going to get in linked with every man and his dog yet no bids for any 1. We yet off for preseason soon and we haven't even got a PL first team, how can we expect to achieve anything this season with a preseason makeshift first 11, never mind the PL CL FA cup league cup, (europa league). Please don't say well don't panic there is plenty of time..... every one knows we now need a striker, so any striker will be at a premium for us.There is barely any time to get 5 players in, so ye panic mode is now activated...

mccg likes this

Maybe Conte is going to be the first to bring forward the youngsters....or not. :D

On the transfer sagas   -there used to be Clubcall in the 1980s, a premium rate telephone number, that was a lot more reliable than the endless speculative bollocks spouted by todays corporate media

mccg and Fernando like this

We will buy at least one striker this summer for sure, maybe along with one wing back and one midfielder. Filled the empty spaces with youths and we will be set.

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

It's not just the 'buying' though, it's also about truly identifying the right fit for the team and system. If we had 1 main target, the following target has to be nigh on very close to those characteristics. Lukaku to PEA, two very different players, Belotti to Morata, two very different players again.

If I am being totally honest right now I do not think we have a planned structure as to who we want.

You think Cfc & board would have learnt from past seasons failures but ohh no. Gonna be some turnaround to improve the team and challenge for prem&champions 4sure!

Fulham Broadway and zekinjo like this

22 minutes ago, mccg said:

You think Cfc & board would have learnt from past seasons failures but ohh no. Gonna be some turnaround to improve the team and challenge for prem&champions 4sure!

It does seem other clubs tend to get their business done earlier, and theres a panic towards the end at SW 6. 

On the other hand we've until 31 August so maybe they have something planned <_<

39 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

It does seem other clubs tend to get their business done earlier, and theres a panic towards the end at SW 6. 

On the other hand we've until 31 August so maybe they have something planned <_<

Can't even make excuse of a major tournament being on(silly 1's been on) No PEA the striker plot thickens! Pre season starts with...

GOALKEEPERS (3+): Caballero, Courtois, Eduardo, (Bulka? / Blackman? / Beeney?)

DEFENDERS (7+): Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Christensen, David Luiz, Moses, Rüdiger (Clarke-Salter? / Kalas? / Tomori?)

MIDFIELDERS (5): Baker, Fàbregas, Kanté, Pašalić, Scott

FORWARDS (6+): Batshuayi, Boga, Kenedy, Musonda Jr, Pedro, Willian (Rémy?)

Fulham Broadway likes this

I have honestly lost count on how many players we have loaned out this year, it`s actually ridiculous now 

MefiX19 likes this

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

If I am being totally honest right now I do not think we have a planned structure as to who we want.

It certainly looks like things doesn't works good between the coach, board and Roman.

And , yep.. We just sold a kid who has been with us since he was 9. Sad day. Very few kids from those age groups end up becoming pro footballers, let alone at the top flight of a major European league. I don't think we can understand how crazy it is to have someone be with the club since they were just a child and actually make it as a top flight footballer in any big league. The sad part is that he was clearly talented, but just a couple notches below our caliber. It's still great to have him be successful elsewhere. We have some more plays this summer , as according to the schedule https://777score.com/football/teams/chelsea-865 the summer promises to be pretty hot ^_^

1 hour ago, Ava Brown said:

I have honestly lost count on how many players we have loaned out this year, it`s actually ridiculous now 

I think it is not enough yet. If we loan out even more players we can generate more revenue from that. We have only loaned out 7 players in this tranfer window so far. I hope at least 20 more will follow. 

1 hour ago, Ava Brown said:

And , yep.. We just sold a kid who has been with us since he was 9. Sad day. Very few kids from those age groups end up becoming pro footballers, let alone at the top flight of a major European league. I don't think we can understand how crazy it is to have someone be with the club since they were just a child and actually make it as a top flight footballer in any big league. The sad part is that he was clearly talented, but just a couple notches below our caliber. It's still great to have him be successful elsewhere. We have some more plays this summer , as according to the schedule https://777score.com/football/teams/chelsea-865 the summer promises to be pretty hot ^_^

Common logic (and the law of large numbers) suggests that in this particular age group there are as many kids becoming pro footballers as in any other age group of the same size. What counts is the return on investment and if lower transfer fee we had to play for a 9 year old ammortizes the higher costs of his education. 

2 hours ago, mccg said:

Can't even make excuse of a major tournament being on(silly 1's been on) No PEA the striker plot thickens! Pre season starts with...

GOALKEEPERS (3+): Caballero, Courtois, Eduardo, (Bulka? / Blackman? / Beeney?)

DEFENDERS (7+): Azpilicueta, Alonso, Cahill, Christensen, David Luiz, Moses, Rüdiger (Clarke-Salter? / Kalas? / Tomori?)

MIDFIELDERS (5): Baker, Fàbregas, Kanté, Pašalić, Scott

FORWARDS (6+): Batshuayi, Boga, Kenedy, Musonda Jr, Pedro, Willian (Rémy?)

Aye so that's 21 -and don't 8 have to be home grown ? Spose the club will make up the numbers using players from the lower ranks.

Two or three will have their seasons written off. There will be no intention to play them, they merely satisfy the rule makers.

manpe and mccg like this

59 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Aye so that's 21 -and don't 8 have to be home grown ? Spose the club will make up the numbers using players from the lower ranks.

Two or three will have their seasons written off. There will be no intention to play them, they merely satisfy the rule makers.

Yeah 8 homegrown,Lets hope Baker&Christensen rip it up in pre season,Musonda may get a spot also,mmm but abit thin on quality&numbers me thinks.

Fulham Broadway likes this