test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

19,333 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

ridicolous market for a big society as chelsea 

in italy someone talks about a deal between conte and 

AC Milan for the next year, and the incoming of bonucci would prove it 

i don't know if this is true, but if i was abram i'd begin to get out money now

I read about that too. Everything is possible. I'm 100% sure Conte isn't the happiest person right now after we failed again for his main targets. 

I would add his name was connected with AC Milan from time to time in last couple of years but ACM wasn't very attractive back then. Now they have ambition, money and after Bonucci good players will be there.

40 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't get why are we planning on our sell Matic. With bakayoko we are going to have only have 3 player in midfield. That is just suicide 

3 midfielders and 1 striker Europa League here we come!!!

Step by step, and we are on our third important signing, with month and a half left for 2 or 3 more.

I would say - striker is a must, RWB is important. LWB less important, but we could use one (Alonso with Kenedy and Baba, both will stay if we don't bring another LWB I guess). We still can have an amazing window.

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

3 midfielders and 1 striker Europa League here we come!!!

It is just crazy, if two are injured we are doomed. Are we going to play Luiz there?? 

Btw you forget about Remy. I just saw our squad for friendly game against fulham, I totally forget he is chelsea player. 

CURRENT SQUAD

Gk : Courtois/Caballero ok

CB:

Christensen and Rudiger are good addition. We should send zouma on loan to get him more playing time especially after his nasty injury. We have 5 defender for 3 positions that is perfect.

WB : Moses, Alonso + Kennedy

I think we need one more that is really good, Sandro is perfect unless Kennedy is just that good.

CM:

If Matic stay, we are good. 4 players for 2 positions in midfield are perfect 

Winger:

Hazard, Willian, Pedro 

If either Musonda or Boga is good enough, I am happy with our options

Striker:

Remy, Diego, Michy

Atletico ban and China new transfer rule screwed us big time. If not for these two, i am sure Costa would have been gone by now. Now I have no clue what is going to happen. The big question is how much do you rate michy, is he ready to be the no 1 striker for a title contending side. He simply did not play enough game last season for me to give opinion. 

SinineUltra likes this

4 hours ago, communicate said:

Agree with your assessment. We do need a natural wingback and we also need to sort out our strikers. We should be thinking out of the box when it comes to signing aswell - Alonso, Azpilicueta etc have been great and have not cost a fortune.

communicate likes this

7 hours ago, communicate said:

It is just crazy, if two are injured we are doomed. Are we going to play Luiz there?? 

Btw you forget about Remy. I just saw our squad for friendly game against fulham, I totally forget he is chelsea player. 

CURRENT SQUAD

Gk : Courtois/Caballero ok

CB:

Christensen and Rudiger are good addition. We should send zouma on loan to get him more playing time especially after his nasty injury. We have 5 defender for 3 positions that is perfect.

WB : Moses, Alonso + Kennedy

I think we need one more that is really good, Sandro is perfect unless Kennedy is just that good.

CM:

If Matic stay, we are good. 4 players for 2 positions in midfield are perfect 

Winger:

Hazard, Willian, Pedro 

If either Musonda or Boga is good enough, I am happy with our options

Striker:

Remy, Diego, Michy

Atletico ban and China new transfer rule screwed us big time. If not for these two, i am sure Costa would have been gone by now. Now I have no clue what is going to happen. The big question is how much do you rate michy, is he ready to be the no 1 striker for a title contending side. He simply did not play enough game last season for me to give opinion. 

Striker and wingback dilemma is there to be solved. I would like to see both wingbacks upgraded and a new striker. We are pretty much packed at attacking midfield with Baker also in mix ;) 

* I wouldn't say no to Sanchez if he is available, otherwise we don't need attacking midfielders :D 

We are about to have a serious striker problem I fear.

Costa is off either way and we are left with only Michy and that's it. We should've went for Lukaku. Belotti isn't coming and so are Aubameyang and Morata.

1 hour ago, Dahnald said:

We are about to have a serious striker problem I fear.

Costa is off either way and we are left with only Michy and that's it. We should've went for Lukaku. Belotti isn't coming and so are Aubameyang and Morata.

We still have Remy!!!

I had completely forgotten that he was still at the club.

Probably Danilo or ST finally. He indicated Matic to Juve like high probability.

IMG_2494.thumb.PNG.8f10ef458f30deee29438d1b7df34ca7.PNG

AC Milan going crazy in this transfer window. They are after Sanches from Byern now. They are going in.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

AC Milan going crazy in this transfer window. They are after Sanches from Byern now. They are going in.

Worse is they make good deals with a handful money paid on each player.

2 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Worse is they make good deals with a handful money paid on each player.

The transfer market isn't one price for all anymore. It's becoming like Ultimate Team on Fifa.

We are not going to pay 70 million for fucking Morata.
We are not going to pay Belotti's 100m euro's release clause.

And I seriously doubt we are after Aubameyang.

People can stop hoping and just accept that Michy will be our main striker next season. And I'm not even mad because Conte underrates him. He's quick, kinda strong and has a nose for the goal.

And I absolutely love his attitude on and off the field. 

13 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

We are not going to pay 70 million for fucking Morata.
We are not going to pay Belotti's 100m euro's release clause.

And I seriously doubt we are after Aubameyang.

People can stop hoping and just accept that Michy will be our main striker next season. And I'm not even mad because Conte underrates him. He's quick, kinda strong and has a nose for the goal.

And I absolutely love his attitude on and off the field. 

And who's back up Remy? Please mate not a chance.

Looking at the transfer window so far and us not even having a full first team for the PL atm, who do u believe we will sign not dream signings but realistic signings?