Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Chelsea's squad is gigantic. Most likely gonna end up sending an army out on loan again. There has to be a more effective of dealing with it.

Big clubs hogging up all the talent with this 'mine, mine, mine' mentality is terrible for football.

Anyway, what are the chances of Chelsea signing a quality CM? I still think we have a good shot of seeing a CB arrive but the rest... don't know.

Not happy about the fullbacks. If Costa leaves, the club needs to add some serious firepower to the team or (potentially) live to regret it.

I dunno if it's gigantic or not but certainly the average quality is not top notch compares to the likes of Citeh's. They're stacked with quality players for almost every position.

I read somewhere that Ashley Williams' future at Swansea isn't clear. It's highly possible to leave and it's reported that Everton are interested in him. I won't mind having him here as he has proven his abilities in PL and would be a nice signing. But if Everton get him, I hope they give up on Koulibaly and sign him at least.

People are suggesting that our defence is terrible ? Guess what, Conte is the first one who can spot a fraud in the back line. Don't need to suggest something like "this Ivanovic is trash" as he knows that !

Club are working hard to get that CB in, I'm sure of that. Patience required.

Need to target the likes of Ruben Neves, Weigl and Saul next summer. That's the type and calibre of player Chelsea need in midfield. Guess it will depend on CL football.

What happened to midfielders with that Vieira and Ballack built btw? Offering size, power and good technique? They've always been rare but they're practically extinct currently. It's why Pogba is so coveted and expensive. Arsenal's Xhaka (if he turns out to be good) comes somewhat close.

And there's Fellaini. Haha, just joking. Made myself laugh there.

11 hours ago, DYC. said:

Need to target the likes of Ruben Neves, Weigl and Saul next summer. That's the type and calibre of player Chelsea need in midfield. Guess it will depend on CL football.

What happened to midfielders with that Vieira and Ballack built btw? Offering size, power and good technique? They've always been rare but they're practically extinct currently. It's why Pogba is so coveted and expensive. Arsenal's Xhaka (if he turns out to be good) comes somewhat close.

And there's Fellaini. Haha, just joking. Made myself laugh there.

Yeah agree m8, all the scouts must have ripped up their reports and starting copying the Barcelona philosophy , fond memories of Essien actually carrying/bringing Chelsea in games , CM we used to dominate , and still years down the line we havn't properly addressed our weakness in the centre of the park and the defence(CB+LB) from 2015 still needs pimped up to CFC standards,looks like we need another 3/4 major signings this season to be in with a chance of title and kick on.

39 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

They must be favorites for this season. Not because of Sané, but because they have Gundogan. If he can stay fit, then I think the team will go very far.

Sané is more of a "one for the future"

That is a very big "if" though with Gündogan. I think City need a big season out of de Bruyne to reach something. He is clearly their best player imo.

Jese to PSG for 25m euros apparentely. That's a steal especially if no buy-back clause included.

Meanwhile we're looking at Lukaku for 80m...

The Prem is a different world. There's no value to be had.