Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

It will be interesting were Rooney goes in mourinho plans hope mourinho falls flat on his face 

I'd rather see you fall flat on your face. If United finish runners up in The Cap One, The FA Cup, & The League to Chelsea in each case, then win the Europa League, that'll be fine with me.

40 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I'd rather see you fall flat on your face. If United finish runners up in The Cap One, The FA Cup, & The League to Chelsea in each case, then win the Europa League, that'll be fine with me.

Agree with the sentiment fully, but I think, a little harsh on the wes. :(

7 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

At last, back together.

These two love each other.

Don't forget to add this:

Raiola:

'As a person, I don't like him either. Zlatan admits he is a great coach and I can think it but refuse to admit it.'

The hate is real.

' Only Zlatan would consider personal revenge as a factor when making a decision about his future '

Love the spirit, though.

Read the book,the fecking Zlatan book.  :wub:

36 minutes ago, the wes said:

Big spending Chinese outfit Shanghai SIPGare making plenty of noise this summer.They completed the signing of Hulk for £46.2m from Zenit yesterday and today they’ve had a bid of £37.5m rejected for Odion Ighalo.

How on earth do you turn down that amount of money for Ighalo??? Insanity...

Kante and Batshuayi are a nice start if those go through, but hopefully a CB, another CM and some FBs/WBs are coming too.

Surely someone at Chelsea knows that Jon Obi Mikel will give Conte a heart attack with his shit play, so let's be pro-active and save him a trip to the hospital.

2 hours ago, quickpassnmove said:

Kante and Batshuayi are a nice start if those go through, but hopefully a CB, another CM and some FBs/WBs are coming too.

Surely someone at Chelsea knows that Jon Obi Mikel will give Conte a heart attack with his shit play, so let's be pro-active and save him a trip to the hospital.

Haha. good one....

We need at least 4-5 new players imo (Striker,CB,LB/RB,CM and maybe 1 more Striker/CB).

A little off topic, but does anyone follow ChelseaHQ on twitter?  I like the account for his news updates, but has anyone noticed the absolute tripe he comes out with otherwise?  His opinions etc.  I am sure he is a massive troll

Used to. I tweeted at him one that I disagreed with him and got blocked. So yea, probably a little troll.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk