test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

18,832 posts in this topic

While Ake,Matic,Costa +look like  leaving we will need lots of fireworks on and off the pitch to compete on all fronts in the coming season , rank up the ffffin transfer machine roll on July 1st i say

some how i feel like we are selling to much. It might ruin continuity in the team. we are selling 10's and 20m and we our buying 40m and 50m+ and i can't see how we will add to the squad if for every one signing we make we sell 3-4 player. i just can't add up.(Bamford, Solanke, Cuadrado, Matic*, Traore, Ake*, Atsu, Brown*and  more i don't remember atm)

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

The way the team is looking if we get are three main targets 

chelsea-xi_15z796x5pul8i1ce7n4r2lgzhy.png

I'd swap Alonso for Moses lol purely because that red card he got pissed me off lol 

Supermonkey92 likes this

1 hour ago, the wes said:

The way the team is looking if we get are three main targets 

chelsea-xi_15z796x5pul8i1ce7n4r2lgzhy.png

I would not play that formation with Baka, Kante and Alex Sandro. 

Go to the 4-2-4. 

Take out Moses for Fabregas. 

communicate likes this

Dani Ceballos is a player we should try to sign. He has arguably been the star player in the Euro Under 21's and he's attracting interest from clubs like Barcelona and Madrid which says something about his quality. Central midfielder.  

1496507451_911761_1496509125_sumario_normal.jpg

simonez and Mufassir08 like this

Cabellos absolutely decimated the Italians last night in the semifinal. He looked like younger version of Iniesta at times with his outstanding close control dribbling, His release clause is just 15m euros too so dirt cheap in the modern market. 

simonez, Fernando and Clockwork like this