Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Medical now for Mane....34M apparently.:lol:

Lets put this into perspective...Sadio Mane costing more than Hazard:lol::clap:

Insane amount of money for him but I'll admit I'm pretty sad to see him go to that scummy club. I really, really like him as a player and he'll be a fantastic signing for Liverpool.

2 hours ago, ulvhedin said:

Granit Xhaka to Arsenal.

Ilkay Gundogan to Man City.

Victor Wanyama to Tottenham.

Eric Bailly to Man Utd.

Nicolas Gaitan to Atletico.

Alvaro Morata to Real Madrid.

Miralem Pjanic to Juventus.

Renato Sanches to Bayern.

Mats Hummels to Bayern.

Ousmane Dembele (and 5 other players) to Borussia Dortmund.

Denis Suarez to Barcelona.

Thats only official transfers.

So 4 in the PL in 6 weeks. Only 1 of which in the Euros, who was signed before they started. How does that in any way disprove my comment...

13 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

So 4 in the PL in 6 weeks. Only 1 of which in the Euros, who was signed before they started. How does that in any way disprove my comment...

What people are afraid is that almost every top club already made at least one move, some more are close to being finalized (Krychowiak to PSG, Mane to Pool, Ibra to Man Utd), and we are not even close to sign anyone (at least that is 'public knowlegde').

1 minute ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

If there's one player that I think is definitely age cheat, it's Mane.

LFC going overboard, I counted to 14 their attacking mids/wingers/forwards, for 4 positions.

Yeah, they should definietely clean up the trash, c'mon Benteke, Origi, Ings (anyone remembers him?), Sturridge, Firmino, Coutinho, Lallana, Milner, Ibe now Mane.. Hell I thinko Markovic and Balotelli (!!!) are still Liverpool players.

7 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Crystal Palace agree €38m fee with Marseille for Michy Batshuayi

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/27/crystal-palace-michy-batshuayi-marseille-bid

Utterly insane. A tiny PL side can now afford to spend that kind of cash! 

He'd be dumb to make that move, though. Should stay another year in France, improve further, and wait for a big club to come in.

25 minutes ago, Fernando said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/27/crystal-palace-michy-batshuayi-marseille-bid

Interesting, good to have the best players in England, welcome to the competition. Club will get lots of new fans. :P

That has to a wind up. I know there's even more money in the Prem, but most top clubs in Europe couldn't afford that let alone a bottom half side.

Shanghai SIPG have signed Hulk from Zenit St Petersburg for an Asian record 55 Million euros. Will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning.

and 20M per year wage

THIS IS INSANE

not using level player  :  Ivano Terry Cahill Mikel Oscar Loftus-Cheek Pato Falcao Remy

sell for money  :  Pedro  Matic

We need 5players at least . ( CB CB DM CM CF )

buy :  Coulibaly (35m)  Murillo (25m)  Kante (20m) Sissoko (15m) Pelle (15m) =110M£

sell :  Ivano (8m)   Loftas-Cheek (15m)  Mikel (9m)  Oscar (20m)  Matic (25m ) Pedro (25m)   Remy (9m) =110M£

352.png

1 hour ago, AOIRO said:

not using level player  :  Ivano Terry Cahill Mikel Oscar Loftus-Cheek Pato Falcao Remy

sell for money  :  Pedro  Matic

We need 5players at least . ( CB CB DM CM CF )

buy :  Coulibaly (35m)  Murillo (25m)  Kante (20m) Sissoko (15m) Pelle (15m) =110M£

sell :  Ivano (8m)   Loftas-Cheek (15m)  Mikel (9m)  Oscar (20m)  Matic (25m ) Pedro (25m)   Remy (9m) =110M£

352.png

Azpi will be skinned on every cross