Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

19 hours ago, Spike said:

Not every player needs to be a twenty year-old diamond in the rough. Sometimes a team needs players that are in their late 20s or early 30s. The rejection of players due to age isn't always smart. Three years of a player at his peak is sometimes needed over a player that needs three years to develop.

This. I would prefer some experienced players over young ones right now.

On 18/06/2016 at 10:24 AM, xPetrCechx said:

I'm jealous we should be going in for him :middlefinger:

Honestly, not sure why Wanyama would leave a good situation where he's starting and playing each week to sit on the Spuds bench. They already have a very good midfield partnership with Dier and Dembele. You can see situations where they could play with two DM's and partnering Dier and Wanyama, but he would surely be in the bench more often than not, right?

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Honestly, not sure why Wanyama would leave a good situation where he's starting and playing each week to sit on the Spuds bench. They already have a very good midfield partnership with Dier and Dembele. You can see situations where they could play with two DM's and partnering Dier and Wanyama, but he would surely be in the bench more often than not, right?

Why his manager left...

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Would you guys consider funes moris from Everton as a cb to buy? 

Might be cheaper then stones. 

I don't know, is Funes Mori better than Cahill?  

We should be looking to sign someone like Koulibaly or Benatia.   

Realisticaly and idealy Koulibaly, Kante, Morata. Fullback, backup striker and another CM/winger would be required eventually, but I dont think we will sign more than 3 players. Sell Mikel, Oscar and Pedro.

MousaSissoko is realy good player !

We should get him soon .

I recommend Berahino and Murillo too .

After get few  players  , We must aim  Kante and Morata and Coulibaly by huge offer after EURO .

I think both Nainggolan and Morata are two players who would 100% improve our side, but considering the circumstances, they would be intensively difficult to get after the Euros.

Arsenal might even steal Morata away from us because to my knowledge, Jamie Vardy has decided to stay with Leicester City, so of course Arsenal are going to look for alternatives and Morata could be one of those. The question is, are we (or Arsenal) willing to cough up £47m for the player?? 

As for Nainggolan.. I'm not sure. Roma say he's not for sale and want to give him a lucrative deal, however the player's stated he's spoken to Eden and Tibs about joining us, as well as speak with Conte, so this is a 50-50 for me. If he comes, fantastic, if not, then we'll have to look for other possibilities. 

What we cannot do, is dwell on one or a couple of transfer targets. The rumors just start sounding like broken records and I'm sure that some of us all get sick of it after a while!!

17 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Vardy set to reject Arsenal & stay at Leicester. No final decision yet but favouring #LCFC. #AFC won't improve offer, pursuing other options

:clap:

One of them being Morata, probably -_-