Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Dani Alves: It was too easy at Barcelona and I felt I had to leave my comfort zone

Dani Alves admits he is leaving Barcelona because it became 'too easy' to play for the Spanish side.The Brazil defender won 23 trophies in eight years at the Nou Camp and is being linked with a transfer to Italian club Juventus.Alves is not shy to admit that he got too comfortable at Barcelona and that a change is needed.

'What is certain is that I will not stay at Barcelona,' Alves said, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.'In life, we should explore options outside our comfort zone. Barcelona is an amazing club, but things were becoming too easy.'
The 33-year-old wants to stay in Europe but is still considering his options. 
'I always have the desire for a new challenge,' Alves said after Brazil's 0-0 draw with Ecuador in Copa America on Saturday.'I hope that I can bring success like I did at Barcelona to another European club.' 
Alves signed for Barcelona from Sevilla for £25.5million in 2008 and has 247 appearances in La Liga to his name. He's won La Liga six times and the Champions League three time.

Daily Mail

Arsenal Prioritise Henrikh Mkhitaryan Over Riyah Mahrez

Wtf has gotten into arsenal this summer? Looks like missing out on the title to Leicester City done woke them up a bit. I'll never view them as title contenders until the day I see them lift the damn trophy again, but it must be said they've been crazy active this summer. Xhaka, Ricardo Rodriguez (all but finalized), and now Vary and Mkhitaryan are their rumoured next targets. Sheesh.. Mkhitaryan would be a perfect fit for Arsenal in that RM role. Hope it doesn't happen. 

Just hope doesn't end up like last season where everyone else makes signing and we just have targets and that's it.then have whole ooo transfer window still open..oh look nope it aint

Impressed Arsenal moving fast but guess gotta.we just need to get a move on

3 minutes ago, J.F. said:

Guys, what about Berardi? He is very good player,  only 21 years old, have a ton of potential and is also Italian. I'm surprised that we are not yet linked with him.

He's nailed on for Juventus mate. Yeah I started wathing extended highlights of him, and he looks a fantastic prospect, but Juve are all over him. 

Wish he would have gone to Inter Milan tbh :(

The window isn't even officially open yet. It's not like the club have been completely quiet. There's substantial rumors every week. Use June to continue those talks and get arrangements in place and then sign them when the window opens. The only time we should be worried is if we have no signings halfway through July.

regarding our striker situation: so we have costa, yet we are heavily rumored for both lukaku and morata... I would love to have all three but being realistic, unless we play with two strikers, there won't be enough minutes for all three. That being said, I think we will end up with 2 out of those 3 and I'm having trouble deciding who would be my preferred two... I would keep Costa for sure but I'm not sure who I'd rather have between Lukaku and Morata. If we are truly in for them, it's a nice problem to have

Totally agree with your points, in my opinion, our transfer priorities should be:

1) New CB - Koulibaly would be nice

2) New CM - Radja would be awesome...but I'm not sure if he'll leave Italy

3) A clinical finisher in attack...as neither Oscar or Willian are great in that aspect. 

4) One youngster to be given a chance as midfield backup (Chalobah has shown he can play the holding midfield role, Ake can play LB or midfield as well)

*I'm holding out hope that Conte can develop Baba into an all-round better player...

I think we'll need another winger that can product. Not sure Cuadrado will be coming back, but he definitely ain't the answer. Multiple youngsters being given the chance to show their worth will be a bonus