Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

While we have no idea what the board is doing, early signs are not encouraging at all. One would think that after such a season, a club like Chelsea would have ready at least 2 signings before the euros.
Keeping also in mind that this "inactivity" is coming after a whole two transfer windows or relative inactivity, it does not look rosy at all.

we have many players as 5-6-7, but almost none from 9-10!
in total we have something as 50 players, i wonder what we have to do with whole them?
between players who have already given your  best, and other who will never have the alility to play with us, i think we would have to cut  sure something like 20 players!
keep a group of 15-16 palyers, witch sopports from others 2-3 top players pourcased ( players from 9-10, not shit)! and put in rose and give a change at 5-6 young players! so we need a rose, 22-24 players that will be ok!
in load, instead of keeping 20-25 players who will never players with us, we keep only other young players, before to put them in first team, or sell them if them aren't enought good!
so in total instead we have 50 players, we need something like 30-35 between rose and load, that i think is ok!
in the market, so, instead to accumolate other players, buying always only good players, ( see pedro,cuadrado, salah,etc etc), we can concentrate to catch of real top players!
the quantity isn't the right way, football si played in 11!  have 50 players or more is only too stupid! 

According to reports, Lewandowski might be going to Real. Or he might be trying to pressure Bayern into giving him a better contract. Who knows...

Nevertheless, if Lewa goes to Real, that would surely force Benzema out of the club. Now, I know he isn't the best striker around but he just might be the best we can our hands into this summer. Fantastic link-up play and ball control, good finishing at times. Worth a shot if we can't land Aubamayang, Morata, Griezmann, Dybala and the co. And so so much better option than Lukaku who will never be a world class striker. Or even close to Benzema's quality.

According to reports, Lewandowski might be going to Real. Or he might be trying to pressure Bayern into giving him a better contract. Who knows...

Nevertheless, if Lewa goes to Real, that would surely force Benzema out of the club. Now, I know he isn't the best striker around but he just might be the best we can our hands into this summer. Fantastic link-up play and ball control, good finishing at times. Worth a shot if we can't land Aubamayang, Morata, Griezmann, Dybala and the co. And so so much better option than Lukaku who will never be a world class striker. Or even close to Benzema's quality.

Benzema is a beast.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Benzema is really underrated he us brilliant striker and i would take him instead of Costa here

On 5/28/2016 at 6:58 AM, the wes said:

Jetro Willems seems like a gd left back does anybody rate him on this forum ??

He's quality, I honestly wish we went after him instead of Baba. 

He'll probably end up at City or Liverpool as their both looking for a LB

I'm really going to think we may end up with nobody, and I'd rather play youth than buy average players like Rudiger, for example. If we were feeling really adventurous I'd love to see a Baker-Ake-RLC midfield, maybe with Cesc further back, or a 3-5-2 system.

As for the defence, we're not going to get Stones. Each party pissed the other one off, it's not going to happen. I'd like to see that bloke (#43?) who played in the last game of the season play there a bit, but I can actually see us beginning the season with (+ more chances for youth for example JCS) Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Baba or with Iva, but in my opinion he will be sold.

I'll monitor those we send on loan next season more, like Jordan Houghton, (probably) Mario Pasalic - those that have potential.

Courtois

Azpi -  Zouma - Terry  - Baba

Cesc

RLC         Ake       Baker

Costa   Hazard*

Next season? Playing that side will probably scare a lot of people, though.

NB: Hazard would be a false 9, that left side/centre left of the pitch would be completely his territory. Relying on Azpilicueta to provide all the width on the right side is probably not a good thing to do though. Like I say, that new RB fella would probably fit right in.

I still think Terry will keep Cahill or anybody else that comes along out of the side, as long as Zouma is next to him. Although hopefully (unless it is magically for England somehow) we won't be seeing too much of Cahill-Terry again.

In the event of Terry being absent, I think Cesc and the Gaz will get the armband.

6 hours ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

I'm really going to think we may end up with nobody, and I'd rather play youth than buy average players like Rudiger, for example. If we were feeling really adventurous I'd love to see a Baker-Ake-RLC midfield, maybe with Cesc further back, or a 3-5-2 system.

As for the defence, we're not going to get Stones. Each party pissed the other one off, it's not going to happen. I'd like to see that bloke (#43?) who played in the last game of the season play there a bit, but I can actually see us beginning the season with (+ more chances for youth for example JCS) Azpi-Zouma-Terry-Baba or with Iva, but in my opinion he will be sold.

I'll monitor those we send on loan next season more, like Jordan Houghton, (probably) Mario Pasalic - those that have potential.

Courtois

Azpi -  Zouma - Terry  - Baba

Cesc

RLC         Ake       Baker

Costa   Hazard*

Next season? Playing that side will probably scare a lot of people, though.

NB: Hazard would be a false 9, that left side/centre left of the pitch would be completely his territory. Relying on Azpilicueta to provide all the width on the right side is probably not a good thing to do though. Like I say, that new RB fella would probably fit right in.

I still think Terry will keep Cahill or anybody else that comes along out of the side, as long as Zouma is next to him. Although hopefully (unless it is magically for England somehow) we won't be seeing too much of Cahill-Terry again.

In the event of Terry being absent, I think Cesc and the Gaz will get the armband.

This team would get nowhere near top 4. Chucking one youth player into the first team is reasonable to expect, but three? We still want to have a chance at winning things, it isn't all about the future, there needs to be some here and now.

1 hour ago, St Abramovich said:

This team would get nowhere near top 4. Chucking one youth player into the first team is reasonable to expect, but three? We still want to have a chance at winning things, it isn't all about the future, there needs to be some here and now.

No, that's the attitude that will get this team nowhere. Buying a ton of average players would give us a Man Utd period of having no success for the next 3 years, hovering around 5th-6th and entrapped in a rut of not being attractive to the calibre of players we need but having enough money to sustain that by buying wastefully.

Man Utd's only flare this season has come from Rashford, an unheard of 18 year old boy 3 months ago. Tottenham's team is incredibly young and damned near won the league, sorry but if we want to return to the top we're better off nurturing a crop of excellent players ourselves.

It's absolutely about the future. May I remind you that we need a stadium in 17-18 to play in. If the yids have CL football and we do not, the likelihood of Wembley slipping through our fingers is very high, regardless of the money we throw at the FA. Buying Rudiger and whatever other crap we're looking at now Nainggolan and Lukaku aren't going to happen will not do that.

NB: Ake had a fantastic season at Watford, was a player of the year there, and was actually playing out of position for the season. He's not a gamble, he will almost certainly succeed here.

1 hour ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Lichtsteiner said yes to Conte on Sat. He could join Chelsea when Dani Alves is officially at Juve. €11m, 3 years deal. (@EmaGiulianelli)

So another 32 year old that keeps Azpi at LB. 

if this were fantasy football, I would probably just...

sell: Mikel, Oscar, Costa

buy: Lukaku, Aubameyang, Naingolan, Gundogan, Gana/Kante (Aston Villa) a new CB, two new TOP CLASS fullbacks.

anyone on the Griezmann party wagon for the past two seasons: how about players like Carrasco or Saul instead? I think Griezmann is definitely below the ability and presence of Aubameyang.

On 30 May 2016 at 5:28 AM, Reddish-Blue said:

He's quality, I honestly wish we went after him instead of Baba. 

He'll probably end up at City or Liverpool as their both looking for a LB

We should stay well clear of Willems, he isn't good enough. Erratic player. 

17 hours ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

Man Utd's only flare this season has come from Rashford, an unheard of 18 year old boy 3 months ago. 

Completely forgotten about Martial, who has been far more important?

Just because one youth player has done well at United doesn't mean we can use that as a definite example of how to move forward. 

Tottenham have lots of young players but they're all very mature with tons of first team experience at the top level. Again, not really a great example to use. 

39 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Completely forgotten about Martial, who has been far more important?

Just because one youth player has done well at United doesn't mean we can use that as a definite example of how to move forward. 

Tottenham have lots of young players but they're all very mature with tons of first team experience at the top level. Again, not really a great example to use. 

19 years old. My point still stands up.

Ake has had tons of first team experience, quite a portion of it here at Chelsea. As has Zouma. For experience, we have Terry, Cesc, Azpilicueta, Diego, Pedro, Begovic for example.

2 youth players is NOT a substantial risk. At MK Dons, where Dele Alli also came from, Karl Robinson remarked on Lewis Baker as 'the most hardworking player he's ever met'. He's literally the profile of player we've been crying out for, along with Ake in that midfield area. Baker was an ever present last season for Vitesse. Yes, RLC is a gamble compared to those two; but we'll only find out one way and we have many other options if that particular experiment fails.

It's not like we're fielding our whole damn youth team. I just see absolutely no gain in buying mediocre players when we could make some world class ones ourselves.

A good experienced RB, though, maybe wouldn't go amiss. Lichtsteiner actually would be a good addition imo, that creates a balanced side.