Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lass Diarra is a free agent. I'd love him back here. One of the few players I wish the club didn't sell or let go.

Quick, tenacious, extremely comfortable with the ball at his feet, tidy passer, likes to play the ball forward and a fantastic shield in front of defence. Lass is back with a bang. I expect him to thrive at the EC this summer.

Here's a video featuring some highlights. First half of the season only though.

42 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Lass Diarra is a free agent. I'd love him back here. One of the few players I wish the club didn't sell or let go.

Quick, tenacious, extremely comfortable with the ball at his feet, tidy passer, likes to play the ball forward and a fantastic shield in front of defence. Lass is back with a bang. I expect him to thrive at the EC this summer.

When he left I said it was ridiculous to keep Maka and let this bloke go. No one agreed with me then and I bet no one agrees with me still. :)

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

Thanks but he is not free agent. He has a contract with Marseille for the next 3 years. However, as he claims, Marseille should let him go is someone good wants him as this is something they agreed on. I think it means he will command a fee albeit nothing great.

1 hour ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Thanks but he is not free agent. He has a contract with Marseille for the next 3 years. However, as he claims, Marseille should let him go is someone good wants him as this is something they agreed on. I think it means he will command a fee albeit nothing great.

That's strange. I read about him becoming a free agent if Marseille failed to qualify for European football.

But if it's not true, he'll at least be dirt cheap.

I am okay with Conte, but Euros is a problem, there is no time after. Don't think we will miss the things like "assess the squad" and "everyone will have the chance to show what they can do" or " i need to talk to him". Everyone do that.
In the end there is hope that some players will be up to prove that they better than that shit they were this season.
I think this squad could do better, need to add few top quality hungry players to push team up. Top signing will lift expectation and team spirit. Really think this summer club should throw some money on big player to show ambitions, too many clever buys late that don't make difference in the end.

Everyone want best player like Higuain Lukaku Stones .Bonucci...

But I dont  think so .

Already We have enough  best player !

So we need 20M£ good  4or5  players !!

12 hours ago, AOIRO said:

Everyone want best player like Higuain Lukaku Stones .Bonucci...

But I dont  think so .

Already We have enough  best player !

So we need 20M£ good  4or5  players !!

The opposite is the case IMO. We good more than enough players who are ok-ish: Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Mikel, Matic, Cahill, Iva, JT, Baba.... We do not really have true world class in the squad considering Hazard, Courtois have world class potential whilst FAbregas and Costa have some world class abilities but are not really all round elite playeers. But what I agree on is that we already have a foundation which we should add to instead of buying new, world class players that have to be accomodated. Truth is we lack genuine quality footballers with experience, leadership and the ability to perform even when things go against the team, teammates are out of form etc. 

On the other hand I would suggest that there are ways to improve a team other than simply buying new player material. This team has bags of potential and failed to realize that last season. however with the right manager and coaching staff I think every one of them still has the room and the ability to improve still. None of our integral players bar JT; iva are older than 30, most are in their early to late 20ies which is the perfect age for footballers. 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The opposite is the case IMO. We good more than enough players who are ok-ish: Willian, Oscar, Pedro, Mikel, Matic, Cahill, Iva, JT, Baba.... We do not really have true world class in the squad considering Hazard, Courtois have world class potential whilst FAbregas and Costa have some world class abilities but are not really all round elite playeers. But what I agree on is that we already have a foundation which we should add to instead of buying new, world class players that have to be accomodated. Truth is we lack genuine quality footballers with experience, leadership and the ability to perform even when things go against the team, teammates are out of form etc. 

On the other hand I would suggest that there are ways to improve a team other than simply buying new player material. This team has bags of potential and failed to realize that last season. however with the right manager and coaching staff I think every one of them still has the room and the ability to improve still. None of our integral players bar JT; iva are older than 30, most are in their early to late 20ies which is the perfect age for footballers. 

Which of the ok ish players you list would be picked up by our opponents and played (rotation at least)?

a. they are not in the same situation b. They may not be ok ish enough and c. We may not have enough ok ish players in general.

It's obvious that we have to get rid of some players not just because they are bad but to make some money for transfers which are required.

Personnaly,I think Mikel,Oscar,Ivanovic,Remy and Pedro should be sold. Ivanovic and  Oscar had a terrible seasons while we should look to sell Pedro and Mikel so we can get some money,plus I doubt they can give us something extra next season.

Right back,Centre back and striker is a urgent thing.

No way this club will sell Ivanovic, not a chance. I think he is held in some sort of god regard...I think he's been a good servant but his one dimensional ways are very outdated and we need fresher and more athletic players at this club, and not just in his position either.

On 22 May 2016 at 5:15 PM, AOIRO said:

If Everton 2 player come , almost end transfer money.

So I thought best rest of reinforce by cheap player.

But I dont think they come to.

You're a legend. 

43 minutes ago, DYC. said:

One centre-back, two centre midfielders and one striker is the minimum (including the return of Christensen and Ake) for this summer.

Ideally, a full-back as well. Otherwise, Chelsea will never recover next year.

And stay away from the averageness, please.

Agree :) 

Loan comebacks: Ake, Christiansen, Musonda
Defender: Koulibaly
Defensive midfielder: Kante/Naingollan/Gueye
Attacking midfielder: Mkhitaryan/Calhanoglu/Pjanic
Striker: Griezmann/Lacazette/Icardi/Lukaku/Morata