Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If Arsenal (!!!) of all clubs are closing in on of the best midfielders in Europe last season I think we really can feel impatient. We are still in this enquiries and talks limbo and doesn't look like we get out of here soon enough. Doesn't seem that something is happening at all. Last season this time I would be called a kid who doesn't have his new toys and make rumbling about this but now everyone agrees that there are worry early signs of inactivity.

How the hell Nainggolan isn't signed on dotted lines yet ?

And that offer for Koulibaly was probably something funny like 20m€ or smth.

Meh.

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

If Arsenal (!!!) of all clubs are closing in on of the best midfielders in Europe last season I think we really can feel impatient. We are still in this enquiries and talks limbo and doesn't look like we get out of here soon enough. Doesn't seem that something is happening at all. Last season this time I would be called a kid who doesn't have his new toys and make rumbling about this but now everyone agrees that there are worry early signs of inactivity.

How the hell Nainggolan isn't signed on dotted lines yet ?

And that offer for Koulibaly was probably something funny like 20m€ or smth.

Meh.

As long we make some signing(s) pre euros, I will be happy.

4 hours ago, AOIRO said:

Lukaku+Stones and  2 Newcastle player 

EVER.png

surely we'd pick up one of their interesting players if any, like mitrovic or sissoko. colback is league 1 standard

Loan Army:Chelsea 'will protect Charly Musonda's talent'

Belgian wonderkid Charly Musonda Jr was an instant hit in his first assignment at the senior level of professional football, joining La Liga outfit Real Betis in January.  The rave reviews he earned for his loan debut were quickly followed by expected rumblings that Real Betis will want to keep him for another 12 months.  They would no doubt prefer to buy him outright, but according to sporting director Miguel Torrecilla, that's not something that Chelsea's willing to entertain at all.

"He is a player for a top team and Chelsea will protect his talent.""An option to buy him could be too expensive for us and will be impossible to pay it. These clubs buy and invest in talented players."-Miguel Torrecilla; source: Goal

Intentional or unintentional, that's fairly pointed phrasing from Torrecilla, considering that Chelsea are often accused of wasting talent.  Then again, kids of Musonda's quality don't come along every day, so we better be protecting it as much as we can.The report goes on to say that final decision on what to do next with Charly Jr won't be made until Antonio Conte has had a look at him.  But unless the new manager is willing to immediately put the 19-year-old to work, it's probably best for everyone involved to let him go back to Real Betis for next season.

weaintgotnohistory

On 20/05/2016 at 7:13 AM, the wes said:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/516917/Chelsea-Lucas-Lima-Europe-transfer

Lucas lima wants to join Chelsea what I seen off this player he seems like a good player 

I really like the look of this lad's technical skills. He carries the ball very impressively with a bit of quickness about his thinking and his movements.

As usual it's impossible to tell from youtube just how effective he is, but it can be seen that Lima has the tools that should give him a chance to be a big contributor for his team. The questions I'd therefore like to ask our Brazilian members, or anybody who watches Lima regularly, are: -

• Where's the catch with this bloke?
  • With skills like those, why has he not made a bigger impact up to now?
  • Why has he been on the sidelines for the Sealcao while others played?
  • Why has no European club stumped up enough cash to prize him away?
  • Is this bloke as effective as he looks like he could be?  

49 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I really like the look of this lad's technical skills. He carries the ball very impressively with a bit of quickness about his thinking and his movements.

As usual it's impossible to tell from youtube just how effective he is, but it can be seen that Lima has the tools that should give him a chance to be a big contributor for his team. The questions I'd therefore like to ask our Brazilian members, or anybody who watches Lima regularly, are: -

• Where's the catch with this bloke?
  • With skills like those, why has he not made a bigger impact up to now?
  • Why has he been on the sidelines for the Sealcao while others played?
  • Why has no European club stumped up enough cash to prize him away?
  • Is this bloke as effective as he looks like he could be?  

Lucas Lima Characteristics

+ Strengths

Through balls
Very Strong
Dribbling
Very Strong
Taking set-pieces
Very Strong
Key passes
Strong
Passing
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Lucas Lima's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Likes to play long balls
  • Likes to dribble
  • Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Does not dive into tackles

11 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

あなたは松山市からですか?

違いますよ~。

現地に住んでる日本人の方ですか?

Lucas Lima and Ozyacamp rumours mean 4231 formation?

If Lukaku or Higuain get , Costa is out?

I think Conte likes 2 TOP.

I hope to decide the targets by using formation.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

Lucas Lima Characteristics

+ Strengths

Through balls
Very Strong
Dribbling
Very Strong
Taking set-pieces
Very Strong
Key passes
Strong
Passing
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Lucas Lima's Style of Play

• Gets fouled often
  • Likes to play long balls
  • Likes to dribble
  • Plays the ball off the ground often
  • Does not dive into tackles

Thank you TW.

Where do those ratings come from? I'd like to find Kennedy's ratings from the same source. Since I know what I thought of Kennedy when I watched his youtube videos I would then be able to calibrate their ratings with my own and have a better idea how to interpret what they have said.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thank you TW.

Where do those ratings come from? I'd like to find Kennedy's ratings from the same source. Since I know what I thought of Kennedy when I watched his youtube videos I would then be able to calibrate their ratings with my own and have a better idea how to interpret what they have said.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/132838