Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lol people talking about Cesc in Pirlo role. Not to first think that this is EPL, league that plays 3 times higher tempo than serie a and even real Pirlo couldnt cope in such league.

Secondly, Cesc is miles behind Pirlo. 

Many pointed out but I realy hope we get someone else for that creative role in midfield, Gundogan would be dream. But board is probably thinking of making Cesc the captain...

Cesc is the best midfielder at the club. Would definitely retain him and add quality options around him. 

A midfield of Fabregas - Nainggolan - Matic - RLC + 1 more creative player. Could replace Matic too tbh

On 4/28/2016 at 5:22 AM, The Skipper said:

Don't understand why people are so adamant to sell off Fabregas. He can be a very useful player if in the right system. You need top options. Fabregas provides that. 

we certainly shouldn't sell but should he be part of starting 11? depends!

We need another winger for me. Pedro is not good enough for me and across the three behind the striker we need much better quality.

A Mahrez, Payet, Reus type is what we should look too. If Hazard sticks around I wouldn't mind seeing him as #10 and get one of the ones I mentioned. Following that the midfield slot/s is as important and the area that needs the most focus.

I do not envy the job ahead of Conte, he's got one big mother fucking task ahead of him, and the board need to back him like never before.

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Apparently Bayern Munich are close to signing him for €38M.

Probably means Goetze is all but destined to leave, most likely to Liverpool. 

I guess that means we might not get Naianngolan? 

Don't think Roma will sell Pjanic and him in the same window. 

Any how what a let down. We should have gone for him. 

On 5/4/2016 at 2:23 PM, Billy. said:

If Tibo goes we should get in Forster to replace him 

we do need to be realistic in who we will go for this summer because we got no European football to offer and whos to says we can get it the following season. 

Italian media says that Conte wants Handanovic. http://www.football-italia.net/83831/contes-chelsea-call-handanovic

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Italian media says that Conte wants Handanovic. http://www.football-italia.net/83831/contes-chelsea-call-handanovic

Is he any gd that keeper ??? In 2014, the Daily Mail listed him as one of the ten best goalkeepers in the world. He is nicknamed Batman (Batmanović in combination with his surname) due to his acrobatic saves

On 04/05/2016 at 0:23 PM, Billy. said:

On 04/05/2016 at 0:23 PM, Billy. said:

If Tibo goes we should get in Forster to replace him 

I would take forster xavi thinks highly of him in Barcelona they call him the great wall 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2478986/Barcelona-Xavi-wants-Celtic-Forster-world-class-goalkeeper-Nou-Camp.html

We're gonna be all-over this i can imagine. Always easier when a player submits a request, and it's clear he doesn't care about UCL over everything because he wasn't trusted in those games. He wants to play matches, and has disclosed his displeasure of sitting on the bench before. Hopefully none of the other big teams are in for him. 

On 4 May 2016 at 10:31 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Apparently Bayern Munich are close to signing him for €38M.

Probably means Goetze is all but destined to leave, most likely to Liverpool. 

Think Gotze will go back to Dortmund.

Unsure why would they sign Pjanic though they already have exceptional MF depth with players like Thiago, Alonso, Martinez, Vidal, Rode, Kimmich, Fabian Venko and also Gianluca Gaudino on loan at St. Gallen and Pierre Hojbjerg on loan at Schalke, who are both very promising. Also Lahm and Alaba who can operate there, I doubt losing Gotze won't really be a major issue where they will need to sign a direct replacement.

With Ancelotti going there to take over after Pep I can see Alonso and Vidal being nailed on starts for them in midfield. Maybe even Martinez over Alonso but I think at Real, Carlo seen him as a nailed on starter due to his ability to start attacks from deep.

If Bayern were to sign Pjanic I would say that surely one of those big names for them in midfield (one from Thiago, Martinez or Vidal) would be available for sale.