Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

4 minutes ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Only 3 of them at club at min though 

Yes, but at the end of the season what are we going to do?

Zouma should be starting as he is out future. Terry should also start if he keeps his level going, since he is the captain. Chelsea will not want to lose Cahill either, an experienced and reliable backup. I also forgot Ivanovic, who can also be a CB.

Where does that leave Christensen, Hector, Djilo, Omeruo and 2 others, who are all fighting for 2-3 spots?

Just now, Yeboii said:

Yes, but at the end of the season what are we going to do?

Zouma should be starting as he is out future. Terry should also start if he keeps his level going, since he is the captain. Chelsea will not want to lose Cahill either, an experienced and reliable backup. I also forgot Ivanovic, who can also be a CB.

Where does that leave Christensen, Hector, Djilo, Omeruo and 2 others, who are all fighting for 2-3 spots?

Zouma should start, i agree. Terry shouldn't, fourth cb is his future role, Cahill should be offloaded for Stones/Marquinhos/Laporte, Ivanovic should be an rb backup, Christensen has another season on loan in germany, Hector is obviously not good enough he's just for our legalized slave trade loan system, same goes for Omeruo, Dildo is apparently now lost in the ever growing depth of the loan system.

That leaves us with:

Azpi/Ivan  Zouma/?   ?/Terry  ?/Baba/(Aké?)

We need, first team quality cb and another one on the level of Zouma, that would be ideal in my opinion.

I hear you about Christensen but the need for 2 cb is immediate and in 1 or 2 years Terry will retire and leave another spot empty.

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Zouma should start, i agree. Terry shouldn't, fourth cb is his future role, Cahill should be offloaded for Stones/Marquinhos/Laporte, Ivanovic should be an rb backup, Christensen has another season on loan in germany, Hector is obviously not good enough he's just for our legalized slave trade loan system, same goes for Omeruo, Dildo is apparently now lost in the ever growing depth of the loan system.

That leaves us with:

Azpi/Ivan  Zouma/?   ?/Terry  ?/Baba/(Aké?)

We need, first team quality cb and another one on the level of Zouma, that would be ideal in my opinion.

I hear you about Christensen but the need for 2 cb is immediate and in 1 or 2 years Terry will retire and leave another spot empty.

Every season we think Terry is past it, and he keeps proving us wrong. So he might last more than 1-2 years. He is also the captain, so if he can play, he will most probably play. Offloading Cahill for Laporte or Marquinhos would be a bad idea cause of the HG rule. If Terry retires and Cahill leaves we are in a bad place, in regard to the HG rule. Of course RLC is HG and Kenedy can become HG if he stays here (I think?). So we are pretty much reliant on getting Stones (which is why I think the board is moving so hard on getting him). Fabregas is also HG, but not in the club, just the nation. Also, he will not be that good for much longer really, as he is also getting older and older.

11 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Every season we think Terry is past it, and he keeps proving us wrong. So he might last more than 1-2 years. He is also the captain, so if he can play, he will most probably play. Offloading Cahill for Laporte or Marquinhos would be a bad idea cause of the HG rule. If Terry retires and Cahill leaves we are in a bad place, in regard to the HG rule. Of course RLC is HG and Kenedy can become HG if he stays here (I think?). So we are pretty much reliant on getting Stones (which is why I think the board is moving so hard on getting him). Fabregas is also HG, but not in the club, just the nation. Also, he will not be that good for much longer really, as he is also getting older and older.

Terry is already doing a few mistakes that normally he wouldn't do, might last more than 1-2 years but he would be less and less involved, you get the gist i'm sure. Laporte/Marquinhos examples were more an indicator of quality of cb we need/personal wish, as i think they're both better than Stones, but obviously we want Stones for that quota, doesn't change the fact that keeping Cahill would only hurt the team quality and depth.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Stay calm, a bloke from the MLS is incoming....Emenalo productions working it's magic again.

Cant wait for the golden handshake photo.

The most ridiculous thing is not so much that fact that this MLS lad is being bought but the hype that some blinkered fans are generating about him like he is the answer for our central defensive problems!  How far have expectations fallen amongst the fans!

1 hour ago, Alan Partridge said:

If Remy is sold surely we go for another striker? Costa and Pato wint be enough. Costa gets injured a fair amount and Pato could be shit 

I agree I think we should go for another striker but question is who is available?