Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

so you think keeping cech a prisoner or not making him uproot his family is the reason why we are 15th?

we supported the manager by selling the best prospects in the world. we supported the manager by keeping the players he wanted. we supported the manager in every way we can.

if then a manager of a PL winning team thinks he needs 150million pounds worth of player to get a top HALF finish, then well.. yes, we wont agree on much.

just like we did not agree when you had said that bertrand was a championship level or at best a relegation level PL player, TOPTB. :lol:

I think you should back your manager and not make his rivals stronger. Roman undermined Jose and in my experience, that's bad no matter what industry you're in.

That last bit is just pathetic. Sorry but it's getting annoying now. Bertrand is a decent player and at 26 is showing at consistently. Don't get some peoples fascination with him though,

really? tell me how?

please do.

tell me which 4 or 5 points did bego cost us?

also, i am sorry, but jose wanted to sell cech, but not to arsenal. so basically, the board cost jose NOTHING.

Not cost. I prefer to think of it as Cech 'earning' them.

Jose did not want to sell Cech.

i am sorry, but chelsea is the only team that plays with "bodyguards".

azpi should play next to JT to "protect" him.

willian should "cover" for iva.

matic should cover for cesc.

cesc should cover for oscar and willian's lack of creativity.

its time we play players who are fit enough to play in the proper system.

Juve played a system that protected Pirlo, Arsenal put Ramsey on the wing so Cazorla does not get too exposed.

We take it a step too far, sure, but I think John is worth keeping over say, Iva and Fabregas.

I think you should back your manager and not make his rivals stronger. Roman undermined Jose and in my experience, that's bad no matter what industry you're in.

That last bit is just pathetic. Sorry but it's getting annoying now. Bertrand is a decent player and at 26 is showing at consistently. Don't get some peoples fascination with him though,

so when roman undermined jose by awarding the club's legend with some loyalty, that has made us 15th in the league.

nothing annoying mate. also, considering the fact that we are playing a RB as a LB, a CB as a RB but sold a perfect home grown player for that position, is what bothers us.

Not cost. I prefer to think of it as Cech 'earning' them.

Jose did not want to sell Cech.

bego was atleast as good as cech has been for us in the last couple of years. like i said before, bego was brilliant. this is nothing but wishful thinking.

jose said it himself that he would have preferred if cech went to any club outside PL. if i remember multiple times. cech's transfer was a surety, the destination was not. PSG kept coming up multiple times.

so when roman undermined jose by awarding the club's legend with some loyalty, that has made us 15th in the league.

nothing annoying mate. also, considering the fact that we are playing a RB as a LB, a CB as a RB but sold a perfect home grown player for that position, is what bothers us.

Jose is a legend too so not sure what your point is. Cech is a great keeper, a close rival needed a great keeper, I'm what business is it good practice to hand them that when your current manager doesn't want you too. It was a terrible move all around. Cech isn't a baby, he understands that. Roman has a blind spot in this regard which is why he needs to take a step back.

Juve played a system that protected Pirlo, Arsenal put Ramsey on the wing so Cazorla does not get too exposed.

We take it a step too far, sure, but I think John is worth keeping over say, Iva and Fabregas.

if next season is not the season where we actually start afresh, then we will never get a proper chance. also, the people you mentioned (cazorla and pirlo) are players aroound whom the team revolves. they are creators and the protection is acceptable. we will be covering a defender's fraility which can be done only by sacrificing our attack. no more of this please.

Jose is a legend too so not sure what your point is. Cech is a great keeper, a close rival needed a great keeper, I'm what business is it good practice to hand them that when your current manager doesn't want you too. It was a terrible move all around. Cech isn't a baby, he understands that. Roman has a blind spot in this regard which is why he needs to take a step back.

and again you dodge the question. you are TOPTB.

how the hell, did selling cech, make us 15th.

if we were currently 2nd in the table behind arsenal, i can understand your cribbing.

tell me how selling cech meant that we have 20 points in 19 games.

and again you dodge the question. you are TOPTB.

how the hell, did selling cech, make us 15th.

if we were currently 2nd in the table behind arsenal, i can understand your cribbing.

tell me how selling cech meant that we have 20 points in 19 games.

I didn't say selling Cech made us 15th because I'm not focusing on one issue. Many things have gone wrong over the last few years, depending on your perspective.

If you want to focus on just one point then do that, but hat seems tremendously boring when life offers up,such a rich tapestry. And stop with this 'you're such and such poster'. Complain to the mods if you think that and let them deal with it.

I didn't say selling Cech made us 15th because I'm not focusing on one issue. Many things have gone wrong over the last few years, depending on your perspective.

If you want to focus on just one point then do that, but hat seems tremendously boring when life offers up,such a rich tapestry. And stop with this 'you're such and such poster'. Complain to the mods if you think that and let them deal with it.

am i the one fixating on that?

for 3 years and 5 windows, we did EVERYTHING jose wanted.

one transfer regarding cech and suddenly we did not support the manager. you need to get your facts right mate.

am i the one fixating on that?

for 3 years and 5 windows, we did EVERYTHING jose wanted.

one transfer regarding cech and suddenly we did not support the manager. you need to get your facts right mate.

I'm happy to discuss facts. This past summer rather than building on our success, we stood still and maybe even went back whilst strengthening a direct rival and undermining our coach.

If you don't think those are facts then that's fine but the aggressive tone might want to be looked at. I'm a fellow fan so maybe exhibit the same respect you'd like in return, golden rule and all that.

Because people are complaining we have no leaders, no passion and love for the club.

They are right and it is why I rather have a "decent player" like Bertrand who is Chelsea through and through then someone else who can't be bother to put in any effort.

Because people are complaining we have no leaders, no passion and love for the club.

They are right and it is why I rather have a "decent player" like Bertrand who is Chelsea through and through then someone else who can't be bother to put in any effort.

Ryan Bertrand is not Chelsea through and through. He spent his childhood at Gillingham and then went out on loan almost every year. Nice kid but not a leader by any means either.

Ryan Bertrand is not Chelsea through and through. He spent his childhood at Gillingham and then went out on loan almost every year. Nice kid but not a leader by any means either.

True but that's better then nothing at all.

And that's going to be the same scenario for any youth we have in our team in this day and age.

we must stop to keep and buy useless players! we have to start to buy young players and strong who would be key players for years!
why we keep on to have on loan players like:cuadrado,marin,salah,davila,delac,atsu,omereu,wallace,piazon,davey, and others who have no future with chelsea??
and and among the players who are in the pink?? some of them have already given ( players like ramires, mikel and ivanovic should let place at young players!
than there are players that not are simply good enought (willian, pedro,remy) etc... our offensive midfielders a part hazard, others are really not champions!
among players in loan and in pink , I hope the Chelsea face a big cleaning

• IN: 1 DC like VARANE! 1 CC: like POGBA and Tielemans (who will be left on loan to anderlach yet!) and then a creative wing/number10!

Would take Wanyama in a heart beat.

Also think we should sign some players who are in good form, even if you wouldn't normally consider them "Chelsea Quality", someone like Vardy, Mahrez, Ighalo, Charlie Austin etc, who can come in and have an immediate impact by scoring and assisting and lifting the entire teams spirits.