Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

hopefully cesc, oscar, ramires, mikel.

Nah I think Ramires is good to have around, as a squad player why not? Let's be honest, he's already penned a new contract so he's pretty much staying put. Don't see that as a negative thing, he's better than Mikel.

hopefully cesc, oscar, ramires, mikel.

Mikel nobody wants to buy. He will leave on a free transfer.

Cesc, not leaving.

Oscar is still a wild card, don't know what Mourinho wants with the guy.

Ramires limited but really great squad player.

Anyhow will be interesting to see what we can get this January.

Nah I think Ramires is good to have around, as a squad player why not? Let's be honest, he's already penned a new contract so he's pretty much staying put. Don't see that as a negative thing, he's better than Mikel.

it is easy to argue for keeping these guys, they work hard, experienced , very commendable ect. but we need to move forward, and bring in better quality.

Cesc, not leaving.

I don't want any new signings until we have a new manager

Cesc, not leaving.

i love rambo as much as any chelsea fan. you can go to his thread and look at it. but, what do we have to lose now?

top 4 is as good as gone. they are both 28. they have their uses but i think not good enough. i mean whats the point of starting either of them ahead of RLC?

also, oscar is not a wildcard. he is an inconsistent, limited player who only clicks when the whole team is clicking. we need a better no.10.

cesc - well. i still cant believe we actually bought him. need an upgrade.

After spending tons of money for this shitty Stoke type of football,i cant see Roman truying to buy the players Jose wants.

We sold bunch of promising players,bought ones who weren't even given the opportunity to become anyhing more than a benchwarmers(Cuadrado,Salah,Remy,Papy,KDB),made attacking-minded players care more about their defensive duties,and,last but not least,became famous for parking the bus against almost every decent team.

So IMO Alex Texeira will be our only transfer activity this window.

January.... I get the sense that CFC don't know what they're doing right now, but maybe Jose has a plan involving CMs, fullbacks and new strikers... probably goalscorers, plural.

and, selling off most of the aforementioned players in this thread recently, if possible.

Saido Berahino isn't a bad idea. TBH, there aren't many 185cm+ CF that impress me anymore. Might as go with speed until we find one (or, finally use Remy after Jose is fired?). S. Fletcher could be rescued from the NE for the summer window and splash the cash elsewhere in the formation: CMs, FBs, mobile CBs.

Axel Witsel, if the price is right. Going for good centre-back or Pogba would be too hard and too expensive in January.

EDIT: Now I see there are rumors about Dembele. He would be good for us too.

EDIT2:

Ok, I see Pogba and Reus tops this poll. But don't forget that that way of thinking got us where we are today, transfer-wise. I say - let's set realistic goals.

I'm sure top priority is box-to-box midfielder. Dembele is older but cheaper, Witsel is younger but more expensive. Either should do.