Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Firstly, a senior RB(or an LB), because currently the situation in that position is completely unacceptable - Jose Gaya would be an option, or Carvajal, or even Aaron Cresswell.

So that's £20m spunked.

Other than that I don't feel we can improve until the summer. At which point we should dump Fabregas and Oscar if they still need dumping, spend our money on Isco/Reus and a B2B midfielder - I still can't believe we didn't get Vidal when he was available, that boy was the heir to Essien.

Allan and Weigl would be good options for the pivot even Lassana Diarra! he has looked incredible this season!

and then there is Mario Gaspar who would be an excellent signing at RB and Gaya at LB

Alla, Weigl and Diarra all changed clubs on summer, no chance to sign them this window

Allan and Weigl would be good options for the pivot even Lassana Diarra! he has looked incredible this season!

and then there is Mario Gaspar who would be an excellent signing at RB and Gaya at LB

Allan just moved to Napoli in the summer. IMO Witsel would be pretty good,or maybe even Joao Moutinho. Ricardo Rodriguez at LB not a bad choice either

Revealed: The 25 players Chelsea could sign and turn their luck around.
CHELSEA have endured a terrible start in the season but here are a few players to watch out for.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your own wish-list for Christmas :D :D .

My wishes are:

1. Right-Back. Fabinho (Monaco).

2. Centre-Back (one of them).

A. John Stones (Everton).

B. Aymeric Laporte (Athletic de Bilbao)

3. Defensive midfielder. William Carvalho (Sporting Lisbon).

4. Creative midfielder (two of them)

A. Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund).

B. Bernardo Silva (Monaco).

C. Moutinho (Monaco).

5. A TOP forward.
I'm not saying that we must sign all these players, obviously, but these players would IMO a good roadmap for Roman. And all of them can play Champions League this season.

Last summer market we made a big mistake with our signings and in the January we should fix that mistake.

By the way. Dreaming is free....

Regards to ALL.

What i would like between January and this summer:

a fullback is a must, and the sooner the better (January), a left back would be ideal (Gaya) otherwise a right back (Fabinho)

Two CB in my opinion, (one now, the other in summer possibly?) who do we have right now? Cahill and Zouma? Terry should stay, but his playing time will be reduced of course, there are rumours about Marquinhos, i wouldn't mind, maybe we should try again for Stones. Laporte would be adream.

A DM (summer) is a must, competition for Matic, and we can get rid of Mikel finally. I'm a fan of Carvalho, so there's him, i'm not aware of another really standout dm.

A creative midfielder (summer) here we finally need to splas the cash for real if we have any ambition. Koke, Neves, Gundogan, Gomes i don't care who, someone.

Another forward (summer): Aboubakar or Paco.

a fullback is a must, and the sooner the better (January), a left back would be ideal (Gaya) otherwise a right back (Fabinho)

Two CB in my opinion, (one now, the other in summer possibly?) who do we have right now? Cahill and Zouma? Terry should stay, but his playing time will be reduced of course, there are rumours about Marquinhos, i wouldn't mind, maybe we should try again for Stones. Laporte would be adream.

A DM (summer) is a must, competition for Matic, and we can get rid of Mikel finally. I'm a fan of Carvalho, so there's him, i'm not aware of another really standout dm.

A creative midfielder (summer) here we finally need to splas the cash for real if we have any ambition. Koke, Neves, Gundogan, Gomes i don't care who, someone.

Gaya would be a great signing, i prefer Mario Gaspar to Fabinho though, and it still baffles me how we didnt sell Mikel in the summer and sign Illaramendi from Real Madrid, he would have been a perfect signing for us.

Aboubakar would be a great signing also, Paco would be decent, but not good enough to really challenge Costa

if paco comes to chelsea then costa will commit some murders. i mean paco would then replace costa both in club and country.

dont know about the january. i have pretty much give up on this season.

for the next season i would like to see this squad (pretty sure we are not going to make european competitions)

Gks - courtouis, begovic, blackman

Defs - GC, zouma, stones/laporte , azpi , baba, gaya, JT, aina

CMs - matic, mvg, RLC, kondogbia, baker.

AMs - hazard, willian, pedro, kenedy, traore, musonda

STs - costa, lacazette, bamford.

massive overhaul.

outs - iva, cesc, oscar, falcao, remy

ins - lacazzete, gaya, kondogbia

a very young squad. but atleast a start of an era instead of having players who are never going to improve us.

for the next season i would like to see this squad (pretty sure we are not going to make european competitions)

massive overhaul.

a very young squad. but atleast a start of an era instead of having players who are never going to improve us.

I do agree with that - if we are suffering in attack we should get a worthy striker to partner Costa up top, Lacazette would be perfect.

massive overhaul.

Impossible: Gaya and Kongdobia

Near impossible: Laporte

Most likely not: Lacazette

Again, bamford won't be the 3rd striker and blackman sucks to be our 3rd keeper. The ams outside of the first 3 are way too young for Jose's liking. MVG and Baker will probably not be here as well.

Benatia might be possible next summer or even this winter. If Jose is our manager still, no way is he going to start the season with a team like that.

By the start of next season i would like to see this.

Marqunihos, Gaya, Isco and Griezmann - IN

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Marquinhos - Zouma - Gaya

Matic

Fabregas - Isco

Hazard

Costa - Griezmann

It really bothers me that there is not a single English starter in that side...

chelsea for now has 32 players on loan !!!!
and 25 players in the squad!
Virtually total of more than 50 players.
Now take for example, the attacking midfielders, in total there are 17, but the question and why? Some say it is better to have a good 4-5, the 20 player normal! The situation is due to the continued buying of new players without selling redundancies or to buy players without thinking: example ??? Marin, Marin buy because if in the same section of the market in the same position then buy Hazard? it is clear then that Marin is a waste of money!
Now let it be the whole issue on the players (ballast, which are the only club to make numbers, limiting the potential for growth of the young etc.)
Then do not know how you want to improve with players like cuadrado first and then pedro (ie there will be a reason to barcelona was the reserve and have it sold? If you think of becoming the best team by buying the redundancies of others and then selling KDB not I know you say: D

chelsea for now has 32 players on loan !!!!

and 25 players in the squad!

Virtually total of more than 50 players.

Now take for example, the attacking midfielders, in total there are 17, but the question and why? Some say it is better to have a good 4-5, the 20 player normal! The situation is due to the continued buying of new players without selling redundancies or to buy players without thinking: example ??? Marin, Marin buy because if in the same section of the market in the same position then buy Hazard? it is clear then that Marin is a waste of money!

Now let it be the whole issue on the players (ballast, which are the only club to make numbers, limiting the potential for growth of the young etc.)

Then do not know how you want to improve with players like cuadrado first and then pedro (ie there will be a reason to barcelona was the reserve and have it sold? If you think of becoming the best team by buying the redundancies of others and then selling KDB not I know you say: D

It really bothers me that there is not a single English starter in that side...

after Terry is gone, and if we dont sign Stones, we probably wont have an english player in our first XI for a while, Jay Dasilva may be able to make it as our LB in the future, and maybe Lewis Baker and RLC could make it also, hard to tell right now.