Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I don't believe in this player's quality. Draxler has been touted as the next big thing for several years yet it seems that no top level club has made any serious attempt to get him. There's a reason for that so I say we should continue to steer clear.

Thats also the reason no top team wants Pedro beside us also.

Thats also the reason no top team wants Pedro beside us also.

no top team wanted pedro cos until last year he had a buyout of 180mil euros.

right now, chelsea, arsenal and liverpool are being said to "want" him. confirmed by multiple sources. kind of ruins your point.

also, there is the fact that he is a barca player so no way will he go to RM, bayern already bought costa, psg have moura, cavani, lavezzi and are being linked to maria.

so basically, any left "top" team is being linked to him.

no top team wanted pedro cos until last year he had a buyout of 180mil euros.

right now, chelsea, arsenal and liverpool are being said to "want" him. confirmed by multiple sources. kind of ruins your point.

also, there is the fact that he is a barca player so no way will he go to RM, bayern already bought costa, psg have moura, cavani, lavezzi and are being linked to maria.

so basically, any left "top" team is being linked to him.

Arsenal and Liverpool. Lol sure.

Arsenal and Liverpool. Lol sure.

so your definition of "top" teams is

barca - who he already plays for

RM - rival, not even a chance.

bayern - bought douglas costa and have robbery along with gotze so if they go after pedro, he must either be insanely good or they must be stupid.

psg - already explained.

chelsea - definitely in for him.

city - navas, nasri, silva and bought sterling for 49mil. same scenario as bayern.

for me this cover all the "top" teams which are better than or "bigger" than arsenal.

so LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. sure..

so your definition of "top" teams is

barca - who he already plays for

RM - rival, not even a chance.

bayern - bought douglas costa and have robbery along with gotze so if they go after pedro, he must either be insanely good or they must be stupid.

psg - already explained.

chelsea - definitely in for him.

city - navas, nasri, silva and bought sterling for 49mil. same scenario as bayern.

for me this cover all the "top" teams which are better than or "bigger" than arsenal.

so LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.. sure..

The first 4 are so bad.

Barca already have him and don't even need him anymore, Real Madrid would never go for him even if he played for Genk, Bayern weren't even interested before he signed a new deal while we we're already reported to have been interested, PSG have been trying to get rid of Lavezzi for ages it seems, Lucas didn't really had a stellar year and Cavani is used out wide when his main position is ST they had all the reasons to be interested in Pedro as a squad player atleast if so. Di Maria doesn't block really block his move there. Even if they get him they will sell Lavezzi and need back ups. But yes they are probably satisfied with Ongenda than getting a "class" player like Pedro.

The first 4 are so bad.

Barca already have him and don't even need him anymore, Real Madrid would never go for him even if he played for Genk, Bayern weren't even interested before he signed a new deal while we we're already reported to have been interested, PSG have been trying to get rid of Lavezzi for ages it seems, Lucas didn't really had a stellar year and Cavani is used out wide when his main position is ST they had all the reasons to be interested in Pedro as a squad player atleast if so. Di Maria doesn't block really block his move there. Even if they get him they will sell Lavezzi and need back ups. But yes they are probably satisfied with Ongenda than getting a "class" player like Pedro.

actually, barca have him and want him to stay. just by chance if you missed abidal and enrique's comments. its actually pedro who wants to move cos he cant compete with messi, suarez, neymar. give me a list of people who can. lets start - ronaldo, hazard........ no body else... hmm.. interesting.

bayern were not interested before he signed a new deal cos he had a buy out of 180mil euros. no sane club will be.

if you believe metro and dailyfail, psg has been trying to get rid of lavezzi for ages and yet he is there and still would be there next season. moura was one of psg's best players until he got injured, so dont know what the hell you are talking about. i guess you missed the part of people saying pedro is a good player. ADM is better. ADM would be a marquee signing for psg who have barely moved a muscle in the window so far. so yes, it does block pedro's move. and, pedro would not want to be a backup any more, i guess thats the reason he is leaving barca, is not it. basic common sense

Robben left out of Bayern squad departing for China. Rumour is that Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are negociating a deal for him.

left out from bayern squad because he is injured again

Guys we dont even know IF we are going after Pedro. If not then it will depend if he wants to play in Europe or not. He might like a quiet life in Lolpool.

What are you talking about mate? Liverpool has more pressure each season to try making the top 4 than us winning the PL.

What are you talking about mate? Liverpool has more pressure each season to try making the top 4 than us winning the PL.

Yeah there is that I suppose. But at least theyre used to it. And the supporters/chairman dont seem bothered keeping Brenda on.

Is benteke really going to Livepool?

How many strikers are they going to buy?

More than us bud.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2015/07/miffed-mesut-ozil-demands-talks-with-arsene-wenger-over-arsenal-future/

I still reckon we should at least try for this lad. Yeah I know it would be tough but ...........

More than us bud.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2015/07/miffed-mesut-ozil-demands-talks-with-arsene-wenger-over-arsenal-future/

I still reckon we should at least try for this lad. Yeah I know it would be tough but ...........

If appears any option to Sign Mesut, We should to go for him.

A really TOP improvement for our attack.