Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The MLS is actually interesting now*. I had no idea Giovinco ended up there, and just now i saw LA Galaxy are signing Gio dos Santos...

*for the novelty factor at least

Just thought instead of purchasing Moses, Salah, Cuadrado & likely Pedro we could have signed Griezmann and Reus.

Also sold Oscar, Mikel and not sign Aranguiz instead buy Pogba and have kept De Bruyne.

Our problem is that the players we like and the ones the powers that be buys dont often match.

For whatever reasons.

It would be very interesting if the Chelsea management was turned over to the supporters to be run in a forum basis and all decisions to be decided via one big poll.

Robben left out of Bayern squad departing for China. Rumour is that Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are negociating a deal for him.

I swear I would make a move for him even if he's 31. World class player with at least two years at top level left in his tank IMO.

Chelsea need a proven player on the right wing and as we can see there's not a lot of options on the market right now. Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, Alexis, Sterling, Muller impossible to aquire, while Reus and Griezmann are hard to get.

I really, really feel that Robben can do the job for at least a year until new players (RW in particular) become available on the market.

Robben left out of Bayern squad departing for China. Rumour is that Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are negociating a deal for him.

I swear I would make a move for him even if he's 31. World class player with at least two years at top level left in his tank IMO.

Chelsea need a proven player on the right wing and as we can see there's not a lot of options on the market right now. Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, Alexis, Sterling, Muller, while Reus and Griezmann are hard to get.

I really, really feel that Robben can do the job for at least a year until new players (RW in particular) become available on the market.

Right winger with pace and deadly left foot .. perfect fit for us right now ;)

He would also help to settle players like Kenedy, Traore, Musonda, Boga in first squad :)

I heard Draxler is avaiable for 20m euros. We should be all over it.

I don't believe in this player's quality. Draxler has been touted as the next big thing for several years yet it seems that no top level club has made any serious attempt to get him. There's a reason for that so I say we should continue to steer clear.

I don't know what to make of Dos Santos going to LA. Worst decision he ever made was going to the FUCKING SPURS.

The move to Spurs was the only decision available to him. Everybody else realised that he was flashy looking but had no substance to him. Not a top level player and never was. As for heading to LA, he's just looking for his level.

I don't believe in this player's quality. Draxler has been touted as the next big thing for several years yet it seems that no top level club has made any serious attempt to get him. There's a reason for that so I say we should continue to steer clear.

because he is injured all the time