Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Wijnaldum would struggle to make United's bench.

I saw him in two or three games last year, so I cant make perfect judgement, but he was good.

And whenever I read something about him is that people say he was the best psv player not Depay.

Btw, didnt he recieve player of year too?

Anyway I think he is more developed, more allround player, more mature and with Newcastle he will make perfect step forward. Regular play, less pressure and if good he will move to bigger club. Depay will have to show it straight away at United or he will warm the bench like Shaw.

I saw him in two or three games last year, so I cant make perfect judgement, but he was good.

And whenever I read something about him is that people say he was the best psv player not Depay.

Btw, didnt he recieve player of year too?

Anyway I think he is more developed, more allround player, more mature and with Newcastle he will make perfect step forward. Regular play, less pressure and if good he will move to bigger club. Depay will have to show it straight away at United or he will warm the bench like Shaw.

Wijnaldum is 25 later this year and Memphis just turned 21 a few months ago. Not even questionable who is more talented and has a higher ceiling.

LVG loves Memphis as well, so he'll definitely get game time.

"Holandês Piet de Visser, responsável por levar Ronaldo para o PSV, é o espião de Roman Abramovich no futebol futebol sul-americano"

Piet de Visser, who found Ronaldo#9 for PSV, is scouting South America for Roman Abramovich.

He has identified Charles Aranguiz as a great prospect/player. He's a CM, key player for Chile, but has just been acquired by Brazil SC Internacional with a 4 year deal, so he won't be that cheap.

One of the most underrated players in world football. I remember Universidad de Chile in the Sampaoli era, when everybody was calling them the Barcelona of Sud America - Charles was beasting that midfield.

Inter fans fell in love with him from the very first match.

Roman should listen to the old man. He is head and shoulders above Ramires and Mikel.

I might be biased here because I was born in Santiago and I support La "U", but before I start to enumerate his strenghts and weaknesses, you have to understad what kind of player he is.

He has played in a 3-3-1-3 formation back in his Universidad de Chile days. When Sampaoli was the coach.

-------- GK --------

--- CB CB CB ----

WB --- DM --- WB

------ Charles ----

RW --- CF --- LW

Marcelo Diaz (Basel) was the DM, Vargas (Valencia) was the RW, Mena (Chile's LB) was the WB and Charles was the midfielder/attacking midfielder. I can name the others, too, but I don't know if you have heard of them.

Charles and Marcelo Diaz were the only two central midfielders in that team, and because of Sampaoli's philosophy of ultra attacking football, they had to run up and down the pitch. That's one of his strenghts - monster stamina and work-rate.

Also every pass was going through him at that time. He can pick a pass and he is a very humble and intelligent player. If the coach will ask him to run for 95 minutes, he will run for 95, plus one more minute.

Also he has a good long shot and he is good at taking penalty kicks. I can't remember him missing a penalty kick.

Weaknesses, I don't know - maybe the fact that he is not that tall and he is dominated in the aerial duels.

He is in Chile what Zola was in England - everybody loves him. Even the colo colinos. He is a good player, I was expecting him to come to Europe after that magnificent season in 2011.

I thought we were linked to him last year!!. This makes me think we'll get him

Wijnaldum is 25 later this year and Memphis just turned 21 a few months ago. Not even questionable who is more talented and has a higher ceiling.

LVG loves Memphis as well, so he'll definitely get game time.

LVG also loved RVP didnt he :carlo:

Obviously Depay has twice as high ceiling and more talent, but that is not all. Probably you got me wrong tho, what I meant is that while Depay will almost surely be the better player and all, there is a chance Wijnaldum will actualy be bigger hit next season, IMO he could have quite an impact for Newcastle, while the transfer isnt realy popular in media.

LVG also loved RVP didnt he :carlo:

Obviously Depay has twice as high ceiling and more talent, but that is not all. Probably you got me wrong tho, what I meant is that while Depay will almost surely be the better player and all, there is a chance Wijnaldum will actualy be bigger hit next season, IMO he could have quite an impact for Newcastle, while the transfer isnt realy popular in media.

RVP got loads of game time last season under LVG considering he was injured a lot, so I'm not sure what your point is there.

I understand better what you meant now, sure Wijnaldum could have a bigger impact on his new team than Memphis but that's because he'll play in a team with considerably less talents.

I think he played both of them wrong.

At the begining of the season RvP was seen as superman. After ha came back from the WC he should of been buzzing after that amazing header he made. But LvG just mucked about with him and Rooney so much that neither knew if they were coming or going and eventually thats got to get into a players head. And thats just what happened with Falcao too.

Im not sure we are the best place for Falcao to come. It might be he needs regular games to get back to his best or just a good manager that understands him. But as its only for a year we shall hope for the best.

Fenerbahce is a strange move. It's a great coup for them. I think United will retain Chicharito and sign another striker. They always have a good strike force

snapback.png

"Holandês Piet de Visser, responsável por levar Ronaldo para o PSV, é o espião de Roman Abramovich no futebol futebol sul-americano"

Piet de Visser, who found Ronaldo#9 for PSV, is scouting South America for Roman Abramovich.

He has identified Charles Aranguiz as a great prospect/player. He's a CM, key player for Chile, but has just been acquired by Brazil SC Internacional with a 4 year deal, so he won't be that cheap.

This makes me happy that Romans got a few irons in the fire and different types of scouts out looking on our behalf.

And if someone likes him enough to suggest him to Roman then hes got to be worth grabbing.

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph is set to sign for Manchester City (BBC) #AVFC #MCFC

Fabian Delph will complete an £8million move from Aston Villa to Manchester City within the next 24 hours. #MCFC #AVFC (Sun)

:lol:

He clearly hasn't asked Sinclair, Rodwell or Johnson for advice...

Aston Villa captain Fabian Delph is set to sign for Manchester City (BBC) #AVFC #MCFC

Fabian Delph will complete an £8million move from Aston Villa to Manchester City within the next 24 hours. #MCFC #AVFC (Sun)

Such a stupid move. Idiot.

United reportedly sign Schweinsteiger.

Where does that leave Schneiderlin? Can we go in for him, please? We need a quality CM to from a trio with Matic and Cesc for those two spots.

Bastian and Schneiderlin can play together. Morgan is a great player but I'm not sure if him is the player that we need, because is a very similar player to Matic. Of this two, I would prefer sign Bastian.