Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I have said it already i think. Barcelona can allow to buy another bench mark because it will give them more depth in the team but he surely is no starter or improvement to the starting 11.

I have seen Turan enough to claim i fucking despise him. It might be called biased hate from my part, but i strongly dislike him and i'm happy as feck he didn't come any near close to our team. Beside that we need to improve our starting 11 not search for more depth. I strongly want to believe we will get one of Gotze, Reus, Vidal, Sterling or Draxler this summer.

correction. turan would be no improvement to barca's starting 11, turan would be a MASSIVE improvement for our starting 11.

yes, surely, we will get one of

gotze - just cos his agent said that bayern should support him more.

reus - when was the last rumor?

vidal - so he will reject RM. juve will reject 30mil euros along with a one year loan for casemiro and lucas silva, for chelsea... hmmm..

sterling - 50mil pounds for a player who is not even better than turan, interesting.

draxler - LOL. i thought we bought him 2 years ago.

but its already, you can keep doing what you have been doing so far.

also, YOU might not like him, you might even despise him, but unfortunately (for you), that does not make him "as bad as cuadrado". i despise suarez but can be objective enough to see what a player he is.

correction. turan would be no improvement to barca's starting 11, turan would be a MASSIVE improvement for our starting 11.

yes, surely, we will get one of

gotze - just cos his agent said that bayern should support him more.

reus - when was the last rumor?

vidal - so he will reject RM. juve will reject 30mil euros along with a one year loan for casemiro and lucas silva, for chelsea... hmmm..

sterling - 50mil pounds for a player who is not even better than turan, interesting.

draxler - LOL. i thought we bought him 2 years ago.

but its already, you can keep doing what you have been doing so far.

also, YOU might not like him, you might even despise him, but unfortunately (for you), that does not make him "as bad as cuadrado". i despise suarez but can be objective enough to see what a player he is.

Yeah poor Sterling already reached his peak and might decline next year if we get him..

Yeah poor Sterling already reached his peak and might decline next year if we get him..

how old was malouda when he was one of our best (if not the best) player in 09-10. oh that's right, 31. playing too much FIFA, are we? our captain JT probably had the best season at 34.

but yes, sterling. a 20 year old, who had an average season last year, is bought for 50mil pounds (70mil euros), no pressure kid. i am sure, there would be no media pressure, none at all. but keep that aside. we have hazard who is 24, oscar 23, willian and costa 26. pretty much set for atleast 3-4 more years, we have some brilliant academy products in boga, musonda, bamford, solanke and brown. so, obviously a 20 year old for double his price should be our no.1 priority, not a tried and tested player of 28 years old. hmmm.. interesting.

Agreed. Sterling definitely isn't going to get any better. Arda Turan is the player we should've been after, he's as good as Ronaldinho & Zidane.

while we are getting sterling, lets buy reus and pogba too. cause well, they are all soooo plausible.

anyways, what am i saying, lets get shaqiri instead, the player who is being bought by stoke city rather than a player being bought buy barcelona.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about Domenico Berardi? I thought he is playing as striker, but he is actualy playing RW only. Juve sold him, Sassulo now has 100% ownership of him.

Might be worth a punt if no one else is available. 15 goals, 10 assists. Young, italiian and wears #25 B)

Anyone knows him better, @CHOULO19 perhaps?

What about Domenico Berardi? I thought he is playing as striker, but he is actualy playing RW only. Juve sold him, Sassulo now has 100% ownership of him.

Might be worth a punt if no one else is available. 15 goals, 10 assists. Young, italiian and wears #25 B)

Anyone knows him better, @CHOULO19 perhaps?

He's an excellent player. Good technique, excellent passing. Yeah, he's more of a right winger than an out and out striker. Reminds me a lot of Schurrle but lacks the work rate off the ball. But I just think he maybe still a bit too young to move to a club like Chelsea.

No idea why Juve let him go, though. Probably something to do with internal club politics or personal issues with the player himself. As I write this I get a notification that Juve just confirmed the signing of Zaza for 18m Euros. Berardi has a MUCH higher ceiling.

Agreed. Sterling definitely isn't going to get any better. Arda Turan is the player we should've been after, he's as good as Ronaldinho & Zidane.

We all know you are against Turan, because that would be another option that will bench Oscar if he goes missing again, lmao. No reason to be ironic.

We all know you are against Turan, because that would be another option that will bench Oscar if he goes missing again, lmao. No reason to be ironic.

Tremendous statement or he simply thinks Turan is not good enough to play for a club like Chelsea.

while we are getting sterling, lets buy reus and pogba too. cause well, they are all soooo plausible.

anyways, what am i saying, lets get shaqiri instead, the player who is being bought by stoke city rather than a player being bought buy barcelona.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somebodys going to buy them tho why shouldnt we give it a go? I'm fed up of us supposedly setting our sights so low.

Just because Barca, the treble winners, targeted someone, we should sign him as well. Being targeted by Barca after a treble winning season is as sure a sign as there can be of a player being much better than Chelsea XI.

I still dread the day we decided not to go after Chygrynskiy. He was a dope defender.

Just because Barca, the treble winners, targeted someone, we should sign him as well. Being targeted by Barca after a treble winning season is as sure a sign as there can be of a player being much better than Chelsea XI.

I still dread the day we decided not to go after Chygrynskiy. He was a dope defender.

People never said we should target Turan because he was targeted by barca, but because he is quality player.