Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Lol. I really love that troll. And probably he is enjoying this more than me.

I'm not on Twitter but just looking at the anticipation and reactions here, whatever he's doing is obviously working. Even those who don't like him can't stay away from him.

I'm not on Twitter but just looking at the anticipation and reactions here, whatever he's doing is obviously working. Even those who don't like him can't stay away from him.

That depends. I don't follow him on Twitter, for instance, but still see him on my TL from time to time because someone else RTed him. Or someone posts his tweets on forum here.

I think we'll might go for Gotze or Isco if one of them will become available, or Sterling if we can get him in our terms.

Going to the next season with the same midfield options will be very disappointing, but its far from done, lets hope Jose is waiting for better options... I wanted Turan but you can easily guess why the club didnt want him, 41m for a 29 year old.

And i hope Luis will stay.

Any of those 3 will be awesome. Nothing can be as bad as Cuadrado and that beard guy.

He's been saying we want Sterling. But on our terms. He thinks we want Sterling to tell Liverpool he wants to move to Chelsea.

If Sterling had any sense, he'd listen to all the things Steven Gerrard has been saying about his one big regret of not playing for Jose Mourinho. Sterling would get pronto to his agent to do anything possible to make it happen.

But seeing as he is in actuality a "money-grabber", he'll sit quietly and go to the highest bidder. Which is great in my books as I think he's not what we need at all.

^is this guy a troll or what?

i mean seriously, WTF!!!

That won't be nearly enough, for the team to advance.
At this point , I'd take a risk and overspend a bit on a young attacker. We have lots of money to spare , and plenty of potential sales.

Maybe anderson £28m
Sterling £45m
Fekir £26m
Gotze £31m
Something like that.
And hope our central midfield is ok

honestly, i would risk and overpay for bastian.

^is this guy a troll or what?

i mean seriously, WTF!!!

honestly, i would risk and overpay for bastian.

Sure he means Turan bruv. We all have our own very different views on players. theres very rarely we have 1 that we all agree on eh ;)

I just bloody hope we dont go into next season as we are now or we will bekissing our good work bye, IMHO anyway.

Im worried we are going to bring kids in and Bamfordino as HG losing Remy. Salah back scared-and-sweating_zpszaml6aee.gif

Which part exactly didn't you understood?

i did understand your post, the part i did not understand was how someone cant understand that we have possibly lost a great oppurtunity to get a massive upgrade over any of our current players for the RW. the fact that barcelona, the CL champions, Liga champions think he is worth spending 41 million euros on, should be an indication of his quality. yet somehow, you think nothing that "nothing can be as bad as cuadrado or 'the bearded guy'".

i can understand people not wanting him cos he is 28 or not wanting him cos he would cost almost 30, but thinking that turan is a "bad" player, is got to be worth a LOL. hence the statement or general wondering if you were nothing but a troll. either thaat, or maybe the fact that you have never seen turan play.

i did understand your post, the part i did not understand was how someone cant understand that we have possibly lost a great oppurtunity to get a massive upgrade over any of our current players for the RW. the fact that barcelona, the CL champions, Liga champions think he is worth spending 41 million euros on, should be an indication of his quality. yet somehow, you think nothing that "nothing can be as bad as cuadrado or 'the bearded guy'".

i can understand people not wanting him cos he is 28 or not wanting him cos he would cost almost 30, but thinking that turan is a "bad" player, is got to be worth a LOL. hence the statement or general wondering if you were nothing but a troll. either thaat, or maybe the fact that you have never seen turan play.

I have said it already i think. Barcelona can allow to buy another bench mark because it will give them more depth in the team but he surely is no starter or improvement to the starting 11.

I have seen Turan enough to claim i fucking despise him. It might be called biased hate from my part, but i strongly dislike him and i'm happy as feck he didn't come any near close to our team. Beside that we need to improve our starting 11 not search for more depth. I strongly want to believe we will get one of Gotze, Reus, Vidal, Sterling or Draxler this summer.