Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Should be Chelsea related, very much doubt he would have breaking News regarding other teams signings before sky etc...Will probably be something irrelevant or trollish though.

Let's go for Pedro please..

Goalscoring winger, strong on the ball, two footed scorer, proven on both wings

There's no better right winger available

I sign the Pedro of 2010-2013 with closed eyes. The Pedro of last two years, give me a lot of doubt. He became in a fail machine.

pedro-vs-malaga-descripcion-grafica-1411

In this last 2 seasons, I read a lot of Barca fans asking for his sale.

I think we'll might go for Gotze or Isco if one of them will become available, or Sterling if we can get him in our terms.

Going to the next season with the same midfield options will be very disappointing, but its far from done, lets hope Jose is waiting for better options... I wanted Turan but you can easily guess why the club didnt want him, 41m for a 29 year old.

And i hope Luis will stay.

so.... its seems we are now down to... lets see.. no one!!!! there's some rumors about juve selling vidal but he seems RM bound.

so this seems our transfer window in totality.

ins -

falcao

begovic

new LB

outs -

DD

Cech

luis

hmmm..

That won't be nearly enough, for the team to advance.

At this point , I'd take a risk and overspend a bit on a young attacker. We have lots of money to spare , and plenty of potential sales.

Maybe anderson £28m

Sterling £45m

Fekir £26m

Gotze £31m

Something like that.

And hope our central midfield is ok

I sign the Pedro of 2010-2013 with closed eyes. The Pedro of last two years, give me a lot of doubt. He became in a fail machine.

pedro-vs-malaga-descripcion-grafica-1411

In this last 2 seasons, I read a lot of Barca fans asking for his sale.

He just doesn't start enough matches again. Give him starts like how Suarez suffered in his first 10 matches for Barcelona and pedro will come good again.

When Tata Martino was manager, he scored the same amount of goals as Sanchez. He's still good.

He just doesn't start enough matches again. Give him starts like how Suarez suffered in his first 10 matches for Barcelona and pedro will come good again.

When Tata Martino was manager, he scored the same amount of goals as Sanchez. He's still good.

For a good price (15M max), I would take the risk.

What a cunt seriously

Silvino de Almeida Louro agrees new four year deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rui Filipe da Cunha Faria agrees new four year deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob Beasley is a twat for trying to claim credit for everything. He's breaking news that has been broken weeks or even months ago. :doh:

Rob Beasley is a twat for trying to claim credit for everything. He's breaking news that has been broken weeks or even months ago. :doh:

Yep. Think it was Duncan Castles that said it months back.

Beasley is trying to make it seem like he's best buddy's with José.