test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hamilton

General Transfer Talk

Started by Hamilton,

20,018 posts in this topic

i would love it if the board forces jose to play youth.

i mean sell the fucking deadwood in jan

oscar -> musonda

mikel -> pasalic (recall him)

falcao -> lacazette

ramires -> witsel (only real possible signing for me)

cesc -> RLC (lets be honest, he is not a part of the first team squad except for in name. he is not getting a start unless matic, cesc, ramires, mikel, zouma all get injured. even then, i am sure jose will play willian and oscar as the "pivot partnership).

papy -> stones.

a squad of

GK - tibo, bego

defence - zouma, cahill, stones, azpi, iva, Jt, baba

CMs - matic, rlc, pasalic, witsel

AMs - hazard, willian, pedro, kenedy, traore, musonda

STs - lacazette, costa, remy.

stroey and zolayes like this

i would love it if the board forces jose to play youth.

i mean sell the fucking deadwood in jan

oscar -> musonda

mikel -> pasalic (recall him)

falcao -> lacazette

ramires -> witsel (only real possible signing for me)

cesc -> RLC (lets be honest, he is not a part of the first team squad except for in name. he is not getting a start unless matic, cesc, ramires, mikel, zouma all get injured. even then, i am sure jose will play willian and oscar as the "pivot partnership).

papy -> stones.

a squad of

GK - tibo, bego

defence - zouma, cahill, stones, azpi, iva, Jt, baba

CMs - matic, rlc, pasalic, witsel

AMs - hazard, willian, pedro, kenedy, traore, musonda

STs - lacazette, costa, remy.

agree with most you say but Everton won't sell Stones

agree with most you say but Everton won't sell Stones

throw 50 million on everton on the 1st jan. if they sell then awesome, if not then fuck it. get ricardo rodriguez, shift azpi to RB permanently.

zolayes and stroey like this

I think we need a few first team signings in Jan to hold onto any hope of progressing far in the CL (hope all goes to plan on Wednesday) and finish in a respectable position in the league

stroey likes this

Looks like only Alex Texeira is a doable transfer in January.

The big names like Griezmann and Stones are a pipe dream and I doubt the club can buy them even during next summer.

Which may not be a bad thing as this forces us to play more home grown players. With the right manager, the current blend of youth and experience can see us challenging for honours in 2016-17.

Roman isn't opening his pocket book as often nowadays.

Roman isn't opening his pocket book as often nowadays.

the blank cheque days are over at chelsea now they seem to balance the books at chelsea nowadays

the blank cheque days are over at chelsea now they seem to balance the books at chelsea nowadays

Let's not forget that stadium he's paying for..

seriously we must do everything to get Robert Lewandowski in January and if Lewandowski doesn't want to come here in January and he deserves to get LABELED just like Messi who doesn't want to prove he can do it in EPL/BPL.

seriously we must do everything to get Robert Lewandowski in January and if Lewandowski doesn't want to come here in January and he deserves to get LABELED just like Messi who doesn't want to prove he can do it in EPL/BPL.

Seems logic.

Same position as before; Recall Pasalic and buy Griezmann and automatically upgrade our team. Change to 4-4-2, Diego needs help up top and with a strike partner he can square the ball across 6yd box to we can score more.

Courtois

Iva Zouma Terry Azpi

Pasalic Matic

Willian Hazard

Griezzy Diego

Buy Biglia and Wanyama. Not the greatest players but good enough to help salvage the situation. Chelsea's midfield is a joke. You could actually convince them to join as well.

Sell Mikel. Any player that isn't good enough to come in when their 'competition' is failing has no place in the team. His role as someone coming on to 'protect a lead' is pathetic.

Send RLC out on loan. He has no place here. Get as many minutes as possible somewhere else.

Viper22 and Reddish-Blue like this

I see spending in January transfer window. And few have to go Ivan,Costa,Oscar,mikel even ramirez they all fall shot and can't pass or control the ball and defend it. Too poor

Fabinho, John Stones, William Carvalho, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Lukaku, Kane o Vardy. At least 4 of them must come with us in the January transfer market.

Fabinho, John Stones, William Carvalho, Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Lukaku, Kane o Vardy. At least 4 of them must come with us in the January transfer market.

hows that going to happen then?

Chelsea cannot just turn around and sign players....there has to be consent from the other club, the player actually wants to come etc etc

plus it would be handy if we were in a better position points wise

that is the funniest post Ive seen tonight. you only left out Neymar and Pogba oh and Messi and Ronaldo ... meet be better to get Carlo instead or Claudio

hows that going to happen then?

Chelsea cannot just turn around and sign players....there has to be consent from the other club, the player actually wants to come etc etc

plus it would be handy if we were in a better position points wise

Hi friend!

Yes, it's hard. Unlikely, but perhaps Gundogan is the most complicated signing.

Fabinho (Monaco) is a player represented by Jorge Mendes. He, William Carvalho and Bernardo Silva. Perhaps they are the easiest to sign.

John Stones wanted to join with us in August, with a verbal agreement with us. Maybe he still wants to come with us.

And Lukaku said words of affection About Chelsea and Mourinho in a recent interview. Maybe he wants to return with us.

I think Roman should make a strong economic investment in January because if we end the season out of the positions in Europe our project could be in serious jeopardy.

Beepu and stroey like this

Lukaku certainly isn't coming back and Kane won't be going either. Mahrez should be in that list as well
Reddish-Blue likes this

Hi friend!Yes, it's hard. Unlikely, but perhaps Gundogan is the most complicated signing.Fabinho (Monaco) is a player represented by Jorge Mendes. He, William Carvalho and Bernardo Silva. Perhaps they are the easiest to sign.John Stones wanted to join with us in August, with a verbal agreement with us. Maybe he still wants to come with us.And Lukaku said words of affection About Chelsea and Mourinho in a recent interview. Maybe he wants to return with us.I think Roman should make a strong economic investment in January because if we end the season out of the positions in Europe our project could be in serious jeopardy.

i understand your sentiments and others on here saying we should sign xy or z.

But which player who has a chance of winning trophies or qualifying for Europe with their present club would want to come here?

If its for the wages....then they are not what we need right now

DYC. likes this

that is the funniest post Ive seen tonight. you only left out Neymar and Pogba oh and Messi and Ronaldo ... meet be better to get Carlo instead or Claudio

Maybe it's funny because today you're happy because you always want to see Chelsea losing matches to criticize. You are critical against Jose now but you also were critical against Jose when we were on the top of the table. Congratulations happy man. You and other pseudo fans are always critics against Chelsea whatever happens.

By the way, I do not say that we have to sign all of them, or the fact that it is possible to sign all I say that those players (8 players) have to be our roadmap signing 4 of them.

Beepu and stroey like this