Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Woah, sorry, didnt think that comment would hit so close to home.

I was just being a smart arse. West Ham will be better with Carroll, but Liverpool will also be better without him.

I just do not get this hatered against Caroll. I quite like him. Kenny the Stupid played him unproperly and he still smashed some goals. In fact I do fancy him because he remindes me classic English football.

Santi Cazorla is going to Arsenals training ground to do have a medical today, hats off to Wenger, Cazorla is a good player and for the apparent fee (£17.3 million) could be a bargain. Still hate Arsenal though. Cunts!

Cazorla is a good player and is value for Money, in my opinion. Could become a great player. However losing RVP and signing Mediocrity like Podolski and Giroud will not help.

I don't think Podolski is all great at club level tbh. Great in the Germany team because well look at the players in it, maybe he will improve at Arsenal but I doubt it. Giroud is average, yes, not too long ago Celtic wanted him. (YES CELTIC FC OF SCOTLAND JESUS HE MUST BE SHIT) :Goober:

Should we hijack it and have Mata and Cazorla pulling the strings, why the fuck not, even though we have like 594684868464 different attacking midfielders. Fuck Arsenal.

Cazorla is a good player and is value for Money, in my opinion. Could become a great player. However losing RVP and signing Mediocrity like Podolski and Giroud will not help.

i never ever doubt arsene at all (in mentoring talent), he signs mediocrice and gets them to WC clubs later on (fabregas, nasri, rvp soon, ashley cole,) he's the AJAX in the EPL!

hahahaha

Hahahah just seen an article on Tribal football reporting that Chelsea are ready to pay 250million to bring Messi at Stamford Bridge for Guardiola :D

Well someone should've used a condom :ph34r:

I seen something similar to that a while ago, what bullshit hahahahahahhaa. 250 million euros for Messi I don't think Roman is that crazy surely? Messi is basically "ungettable" anyway.

On the other hand, here's something nice also.

Napoli rumored to be close to adding Wallace, Chelsea will profit

http://www.weaintgot...sea-will-profit

Not crazy millions around, but I like the principle :)

Tbh I'd prefer Napoli didn't buy him and he develops for another 2 or 3 years in Brazil turns out good and we buy him :D

Santi Cazorla has confirmed on his Twitter that he is an Arseanal player...

He said:

Cualquier tweet diciendo Cazorla es un jugador de la AFC ya no es cierto. El club dará a conocer oficialmente si se ha hecho.

Which translates into:

Any tweet saying Cazorla is a player in the AFC is no longer true. The club will announce officially if it was done.

And I don't think that's his twitter account either.

So guys, I've been having a lengthy argument on another forum and was wondering what you guys think.

They're mostly Arsenal fans and they seem to think that our midfield won't click, one of them don't rate Hazard at all, they think we'll get absolutely shredded by the counter because they think Mikel and Lamps are shit, and they think Iva and Ash are old and the defense sucks.

The real kicker is when they say that their First XI is better than ours even without RvP.

They think we'll finish 6th again.

Thoughts?