Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

They were close to getting him in January and he picked Inter. But his time there hasn't really gone well and they're after players in his position.

Stoke is the sort of club he could really excel at, rather than being in and out of the side at a bigger club. Has massive potential but he's not the player most people think he is.

Yeah, I guess.

Who would have thought a couple of yeas ago that both him and Bojan would be playing for Stoke? But it's great to see that midtable PL clubs such as stoke (and liverpool :P ) can sign players of such high caliber!

Yeah, I guess.

Who would have thought a couple of yeas ago that both him and Bojan would be playing for Stoke? But it's great to see that midtable PL clubs such as stoke (and liverpool :P ) can sign players of such high caliber!

actually i find that a bit concerning that mid table teams have so much money

Yeah, I guess.

On the other hand Hull bought Ben Arfa last year and it didnt turn out very well :)

martinez bought as a replacement to mandzukic. that has nothing to do with greizemann.

BUT.. Vietto is bought too! And I'm sure Callejon is signing. Reports say that they do everything to get Carlos Vela also…

BUT.. Vietto is bought too! And I'm sure Callejon is signing. Reports say that they do everything to get Carlos Vela also…

vela will be bought in to replace turan. also, i think they need to load heavily on the winger/Striker areas cos i think simeone said that koke will take on a much deeper role the next season, which means they will need LMs too.

vela will be bought in to replace turan. also, i think they need to load heavily on the winger/Striker areas cos i think simeone said that koke will take on a much deeper role the next season, which means they will need LMs too.

And Vietto is replacing no one? Callejon also.. If just Turan leave, then they have a lot of decent players in the front.

Rob Beasley says now that Chelsea don't want Griezmann.. so I don't care anymore :P

i cant make head or toe of this transfer window.

honestly, its not good. getting linked to every player possible is probably the sign of nothing or united.

so far all i can understand are the "replacements"

falcao replaces DD

begovic replaces cech

i think we would buy a player only if we sell a player. we would buy a RW only if cuadrado leaves. remy's versatility gives us the required cover on both wings.

for me the problem would still be the CM department. i dont think matic-cesc cut it for a big match. rambo and mikel are okay options but thats its "okay".

we seem to be selling luis too. so would get a new LB too. its all getting too confusing.

hope we had clear targets defined like last season.

And Vietto is replacing no one? Callejon also.. If just Turan leave, then they have a lot of decent players in the front.

Rob Beasley says now that Chelsea don't want Griezmann.. so I don't care anymore :P

vietto and martinez are 2 options for a striker. we have 2 very good strikers in costa and remy and looking to add falcao to it.

dont forget that raul garcia, christian rodriguez, arda turan, cerci (whom they had not replaced last season) are on their way out. ATM would be looking to fight for la liga against RM and barca, torres and raul jimenez (who is also moving away) are not going to cut it for them.

We can only look stronger if quality players are available for purchasing. So far I don't see anything worth the quoted prices out there. you have to look at the impact it would cause on the team balance at the moment. If you overpay for Pogba @22 years old, what do you think Hazard will say or some of the other notables on the team. We have no one on the team that was purchased for over 40 million.We have a lot of youth in the system. players out on loan all over the place. Academy players due to be promoted, First team players still looking for a chance to be a regular and some of you guys are clamoring for a 100 million expenditure. On whom exactly?