Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

RDM was born in Switzerland to Italian parents. He didn't live in Italy till he played for Lazio.

Promising Swiss players

Xherden Shaqiri

Valentin Stocker

Granit Xhaka

PS I just found out Sheva retired.

yeah i knew RDM was born in switzerland, but was intrugued as to your player comment, as its not a nation that is that recognised for football anyway nice to know. :)

Di Matteo: "I'm not worried about our striker position. We've got Torres, Sturridge, Lukaku - Torres has a fantastic career scoring record."

Robbie hinting at not dipping into the market and bothering to sign a striker.

Di Matteo: "I'm not worried about our striker position. We've got Torres, Sturridge, Lukaku - Torres has a fantastic career scoring record."

Robbie hinting at not dipping into the market and bothering to sign a striker.

source?

yeah i knew RDM was born in switzerland, but was intrugued as to your player comment, as its not a nation that is that recognised for football anyway nice to know. :)

no but make excellent chocolate ,,, thought best chocolate Swiss or Belgium .... please no Choc ice jokes

RDM was born in Switzerland to Italian parents. He didn't live in Italy till he played for Lazio.

Promising Swiss players

Xherden Shaqiri

Valentin Stocker

Granit Xhaka

PS I just found out Sheva retired.

Yea I read somewhere that he is looking to indulge within the realms of politics and leave the option of furthering his career in football behind.

Getting very disappointed in the lack of activity but no doubt there will be a signing that will surprise everyone!

(in general not just chelsea)

hoping for a mega money move arriving in the prem!

i believe manU will make one major signing and l'pool and spuds will dip in for some decent players

Getting very disappointed in te lack of activity but no doubt there will be a signing that will surprise everyone!

Lack of activity? We can't be signing a player every day. Considering just last week Gourlay said we're looking for 2 more signings should be more than good enough.

Getting very disappointed in te lack of activity but no doubt there will be a signing that will surprise everyone!

How spoiled are we Chelsea fans?

If anyone would've told me before the summer that we would sign Marin, Hazard and Oscar in this window I would've been exuberant. The board has done more than enough, but are still going to continue to spend. Even if we wouldn't sign another player and disregard the RB problem, I would still be very happy with the summer dealings.

Lack of activity? We can't be signing a player every day. Considering just last week Gourlay said we're looking for 2 more signings should be more than good enough.

in general mate, not just chelsea

u must be quoting a Man city fan or something because this club has done more than just signing the needful.

not just chelsea......

How spoiled are we Chelsea fans?

If anyone would've told me before the summer that we would sign Marin, Hazard and Oscar in this window I would've been exuberant. The board has done more than enough, but are still going to continue to spend. Even if we wouldn't sign another player and disregard the RB problem, I would still be very happy with the summer dealings.

haha for the third time, not just chelsea, i meant in general...

will have to edit the wording on my original post!!

@ChelseaActivity: I believe, Chelsea want £3m for Benayoun, with a number of squads in the Premiership interested - Fulham and West Ham mainly. #CFC #Chelsea

Promising Swiss players

Xherden Shaqiri

Valentin Stocker

Granit Xhaka

Kerim Frei and Fabian Frei too !

Can't believe you missed Kerim out especially after his performance in that draw with Fulham last season <_<

Sky Sports reports that Cazorla is set for medical at Arsenal. <_<

They have a pretty good team now..

All worth nothing if RvP leaves this summer. Nonetheless they have somehow broken with their own - unsucessfull - policy and signed some established, experienced players as Giroud, Cazorla and Podolski. Though not convinced with the latter.

Sky Sports reports that Cazorla is set for medical at Arsenal. <_<

They have a pretty good team now..

Isn't that what we always thought about Arsenal? They have good teams down the years but ended up flattering to deceive in the end. Podolski only shone at Cologne and was average at Bayern. Giroud only came to the fore last season and suddenly everyone is thinking he's some world beater or something. They may come good in the end but there are still lots of question marks hanging over them. Arsenal may have bolster their attacking department but still yet to strengthen their weakest, the defence. No point have all these attacking players when you have such a average backline.

Could you please explain that shit theory? He will be very good striker again, once he'll move from Liverpool.

Woah, sorry, didnt think that comment would hit so close to home.

I was just being a smart arse. West Ham will be better with Carroll, but Liverpool will also be better without him.