Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He's a good player, made the wrong decision to join PSG when it was clear as day they have 3 mids better than him.

I see him linked with Palace but I think his level is definitely higher than that.

I dont understand why liverpool or spurs dont consider him...certainly better than most Cms they have.

But brendan is an idiot, thanks for that.

Jackson Martinez is going to AC Milan, done deal according to Porto president and Sky Italia.

Great signing for them, they're also looking to bring Kondogbia and Zlatan, pushed by the money of the new owner maybe we'll see a good Milan side next season?

I think its also great that Arsenal didnt go for him, think he would've scored lots for them, but they'll probably keep going with Giroud.

I know its only the DailyStar and the Express but we can always hope .....

John Obi-Mikel is heading out of Chelsea this summer.

Turkish side Fenerbache are interested im the Nigeria midfielder, according to the Express.

They claim the club's sporting director Giuliano Terraneo has flown to London for talks over a move.

First of all we're not linked with D.Costa, it's just another interview from him that got everyone to talk about him again for no good reason, second of all it's great that City are after Pogba, they still have about zero chance to get him since he obviously don't want to go there.

About a big signing, the only real "big" signing we could make that would make everyone excited is for RW, but if Mourinho belives in Cuadrado so that's that, we have enough to go with in numbers. The realistic options for RW I see are Fekir, Sterling and Griezmann, who else could come and be considered a big signing? I don't know.

I don't see the need in big signings, it's just have to be players who'll improve us as a team, and the first thing is a CM for me. Until now we seem very quiet about it and this is what worries me. I see the names of Kondogbia, Imbula, Schneiderlin, Allan, linked with moves to some clubs and nothing from our end. I hope the club have something we don't know about.

I think you are spot on with your first point. Even Varane or Falcao would not really make the fans climb the fences. We got enough numbers in most offensive positions and also enough talent, some of them just have to hit form.

Yes, Arsenal and the Manchester teams will spend a lot, but it is not that they will pull some world class players out of the hat which we can't sign. There simply aren't many world class players available atm.

Yes to fend off the domestic rivals it should suffice to make sure we improve here and there in quality and depth and have another one of our attacking mids finally flourish.

On the other hand to win the CL next season we would need some major reinforcements, that would help us more mid to short time than in the long run. Those would include people like Schweinsteiger and Bale.

When we last won the league 2010 and we only signed benayoun and ramires, while losing ballack, deco, belletti and more, we knew we were fucked when lamps and drogs caught injuries. This time round our squad in younger and on the ascend however, an injury to two out of matic, fabregas, hazard and costa would likely wreck our title challenge. This is why I think, Mou should step out of his shadow and buy some quality players for depth AND to improve us as a team (like more tactic flexibility esp in big games) .

some say he is the best lb in serie a. also impressed in the WC. But I am not a fan either. At least he fits Mou's mantra that defenders have to be tall.

Best LB in Serie A isn't setting the bar high. He ain't bad, but he isn't needed.

Chelsea FC need to find a player that is over 7 foot tall and or close to 8 foot tall and put him as a goalkeeper or a Centre Forward Striker and then we will win all Corners and he can kick it in with power or head it in because he would be taller than all players in the penalty box during a Corner.