Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Why, oh, why isn't Ibra linked with Chelsea? All this move to Milan talk is annoying me. Mourinho wants a striker. Zlatan said he liked/loved working under him. Does Zlatan feel nothing at all for a final (European) adventure in England... Though I'm sure the Raiola and Mendes thing plays a huge role.

Eredivisie (2x), Serie A (6x, 4x if you take away the Juve titles), La Liga, Ligue 1 (3x), Premier League (at least 1) titles on your CV. Just think about it, my big Swedish friend.

Zlatan has the potential to destroy the team internally and his wages would be no joke...

Cabaye wants to leave PSG and come back to England.

Decent option if we can get him cheap to play when we play 3 in midfield with Matic and Fabregas, and step in to replace the creation of Fab when he's unavailable?

Maybe too expensive transfer and wages wise though....

Decent option if we can get him cheap to play when we play 3 in midfield with Matic and Fabregas, and step in to replace the creation of Fab when he's unavailable?

HE would be a good backup to cesc, but cabaye leaving psg because he is a backup, so I don't think he would come.

BREAKING: Sky sources: Manchester Utd interested in signing Tottenham's Harry Kane.

They are also closing on Firmino according to some reports in Brasil and Germany (Sky Deutschland)

I dont get both targets tbh. They have enough AMs with Depay, Mata, Di Maria, Young and Januzaj, and Kane will be crazy expensive, there are better strikers for the 30-40 million pounds he'll probably go for. He'll also be a back up in LVG's 4-3-3.

I think LVG is going to clean house and sell everyone.

Kane and Depay and firmio would be a good start to a new man united. Keep herrara and use fellaini as a utility player.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2486614/chelsea-tracking-qpr-striker-charlie-austin-sources

Chelsea are among a number of clubs weighing up a move for Queens Park Rangers striker Charlie Austin, sources have told ESPN FC.

post it here:

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20343-charlie-austin/#entry1099277

If we can add falcao, Gundogan, Douglas costa and an exerienced CB that would be next to perfect for me.

Yes! But prefer Varane over an experienced CB, we already have that in Iva, Gary and JT.

We are not really linked with Gundogan, but would love him here.

Falcao

Gundogan

Douglas

Varane

Back up GK

This would be a 9 for me.

If we can add falcao, Gundogan, Douglas costa and an experienced CB that would be next to perfect for me.

Hi friend!

To me Gundogan should be our main objective to midfield once Koke has said he wants to stay at Atletico Madrid, and seeing that Pogba seems now impossible.

I believe that a midfield Matic - Gundogan - Fabregas would be exciting. With RLC entering into the starting at the place of Fabregas or Gundogan to give them rest.

Gundogan looked like a signing by Barcelona last week, but today the two most important sports newspapers in Catalonia, "Sports World" and "Sport", says that Barcelona and Gundodan have broken off negotiations because Gundogan requests a very high salary .

I wish Jose think of him for our midfield. Gundogan is the piece that we need to work as the first part of the season.

Regards.

I would love 2013 Gundogan, but from few games I saw him this season, he is less mobile and imperious in midfield.

I seriously doubt we should be getting players after injury like Gundogan, Falcao etc. Some players recover, but so far neither Gundogan or Falco managed to reach pre injury level. Falcao as 3rd choice ok, but Gundogan not so sure. I have feeling injury killed his agression/drive or how you call it.

Gundogan is not bad CM, but tbh he is shadow of himself.

Why do we keep getting linked with Miranda?? We already have 4 defenders in their 30s. 1 thats not been right for alot of the season and gets nervous when the ball comes into the box, one that thinks hes a striker for alot of the time and forgets hes a defender, one thats more than likely going back to where we bought him from less than a year ago after we barely used him Yeah I know hes only 29 but .....) and our duracell bunny Capitano thats PROBABLY in his last year with us.

We really need to look at our back 4. One of our strengths has always been a strong defence and getting ones who will gel and grow together for years would be great.

We need to shell out on Varane for a start. Having him and Zouma together makes me drool

Honestly, for me it's disappointing being linked with the likes of Falcao and Douglas Costa while City are linked with De Bruyne and Pogba. If the disparity in transfer quality between us and them ends up being something along those lines I think we're really short-changing ourselves for the season ahead. Those types of signings for City can have the same impact Costa and Fabregas had for us.

We also can't 'workhorse' our way through the CL later stages, we know how that has turned out the past two years under Mourinho. We need one big signing at least.

Adding to that last window we finished our transfer deals very fast...we should do transfers this window similar to the last window in a fast and efficient way with clear plan..otherwise we will fall behind our competitors

Honestly, for me it's disappointing being linked with the likes of Falcao and Douglas Costa while City are linked with De Bruyne and Pogba. If the disparity in transfer quality between us and them ends up being something along those lines I think we're really short-changing ourselves for the season ahead. Those types of signings for City can have the same impact Costa and Fabregas had for us.

We also can't 'workhorse' our way through the CL later stages, we know how that has turned out the past two years under Mourinho. We need one big signing at least if we are to solidify our position at the top and push forward in the CL.

Keyword there is "linked". I don't see the mega clubs just watching as City grab Pogba. I think they will end up with Sterling when it's all said and done.

Anyway I agree Chelsea need a big signing, but it's already clear now Mourinho likes this current XI and is only looking for depth.

He's a good player, made the wrong decision to join PSG when it was clear as day they have 3 mids better than him.

I see him linked with Palace but I think his level is definitely higher than that.

Honestly, for me it's disappointing being linked with the likes of Falcao and Douglas Costa while City are linked with De Bruyne and Pogba. If the disparity in transfer quality between us and them ends up being something along those lines I think we're really short-changing ourselves for the season ahead. Those types of signings for City can have the same impact Costa and Fabregas had.

First of all we're not linked with D.Costa, it's just another interview from him that got everyone to talk about him again for no good reason, second of all it's great that City are after Pogba, they still have about zero chance to get him since he obviously don't want to go there.

About a big signing, the only real "big" signing we could make that would make everyone excited is for RW, but if Mourinho belives in Cuadrado so that's that, we have enough to go with in numbers. The realistic options for RW I see are Fekir, Sterling and Griezmann, who else could come and be considered a big signing? I don't know.

I don't see the need in big signings, it's just have to be players who'll improve us as a team, and the first thing is a CM for me. Until now we seem very quiet about it and this is what worries me. I see the names of Kondogbia, Imbula, Schneiderlin, Allan, linked with moves to some clubs and nothing from our end. I hope the club have something we don't know about.