Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Costa injury strike again. It will be not convincing at all with only Remy and a young striker as a backup, if Costa injured for a long time. I bet we will sign another experienced striker as 3rd. If Jose choose Falcao, then so be it.

According to Di Marzio AC Milan and Inter are one of the clubs who want Kondogbia.

Im the only one who thinks he could be a quality signing for us? young and yet quite experienced midfielder. He's like a less offensive-technical version of Pogba, but more aggressive and energetic. Great ball control too.

I cannot comment on Baba Rahman because I've not watched der Bundesliga for more than 4 years (while missing my club's triumphs due to lack of television access here). But having watched some videos, he DOES have a great physique and --apparently-- good technique for tackling. Plenty of foot+leg to stick in there too.

Interesting prospect.

In fact, it's really hard for me to not like the look of him physically and his skills.

What are peoples opinion about Granit Xhaka? I know he isnt getting linked here, but he is in my opinion a prime talent whose shoes are too big for Gladbach. I scouted him a little during the season, and boy what a player he is. Very solid physically with being both tall and with a good build, but also a smart passer. I think he is the type of player who would thrive here, and is likely to get picked up by Bayern sooner rather than later.

What are peoples opinion about Granit Xhaka? I know he isnt getting linked here, but he is in my opinion a prime talent whose shoes are too big for Gladbach. I scouted him a little during the season, and boy what a player he is. Very solid physically with being both tall and with a good build, but also a smart passer. I think he is the type of player who would thrive here, and is likely to get picked up by Bayern sooner rather than later.

I wish I could have watched Bunesliga on TV for the past few years. I would have improved my view of football as entertainment a little bit.

The players that have been on the Basel team have been good; I think they're underrated. Gladbach's manager is one of the more interesting people in management IMHO.

Explanation?

imo we should already line up him or Imbula.

I like Imbula but he's not chelsea quality. He could make it at liverpool,spurs but not here IMO.

Kondogbia is a real quality player, potential elite. I'd love him here. Monaco paid around 20m€ for him. They would want at least 30 but I think they would rather keep him than sell for that kind of fee.

I like Imbula but he's not chelsea quality. He could make it at liverpool,spurs but not here IMO.

Kondogbia is a real quality player, potential elite. I'd love him here. Monaco paid around 20m€ for him. They would want at least 30 but I think they would rather keep him than sell for that kind of fee.

How about Kondogbia passing ? I didn't notice that when I watched him though in not too many matches. I saw extensive highlights recently and from that I'm not impressed at all. I actually think that Imbula and Kondogbia are on similar level, good physique, good technique, left foot but something is wrong there and they are too unimaginative with their passing. Imbula sometimes shows a great promise especially with long balls but dunno about Kondogbia.

We need creative midfielder who is also good in defence with good pressing abilities and tackling. Someone who can win this ball and transit it quickly. I watched a potential candidates recently in Imbula, Kondogbia, Schneiderlin, Witsel and no one has knack to be creative. Usually safe, unimaginative passing. How they are supposed to create in Chelsea deadly counter-attacking machine against big sides ? Just for curiosity I wanted to see how it looks on Modric highlights and wtf, first 2 minutes and I already see exactly what I want to see.

The only option I see that we should splash the cash and get Koke.

How about Kondogbia passing ? I didn't notice that when I watched him though in not too many matches. I saw extensive highlights recently and from that I'm not impressed at all. I actually think that Imbula and Kondogbia are on similar level, good physique, good technique, left foot but something is wrong there and they are too unimaginative with their passing. Imbula sometimes shows a great promise especially with long balls but dunno about Kondogbia.

We need creative midfielder who is also good in defence with good pressing abilities and tackling. Someone who can win this ball and transit it quickly. I watched a potential candidates recently in Imbula, Kondogbia, Schneiderlin, Witsel and no one has knack to be creative. Usually safe, unimaginative passing. How they are supposed to create in Chelsea deadly counter-attacking machine against big sides ? Just for curiosity I wanted to see how it looks on Modric highlights and wtf, first 2 minutes and I already see exactly what I want to see.

The only option I see that we should splash the cash and get Koke.

If you're looking for creative midfielders you've been watching the wrong players. Schneiderlin is a n6 who can also play 8. Imbula and Kondogbia are box to box players. Imbula has a great left foot but Kondo is more powerful, better defensively and he plays really great balls forward after he takes it. I wouldn't even look at Imbula because we have a better player in Ramires IMO.

I don't think we lack creativity in the midfield. We already have Cesc and Matic is good when we are in possession, but both are too slow to play at high intensity especially in europe.

If we're betting on Colkett (and that's not a bad punt at all) Schweinsteiger would be a good temp option - his only weakness is that his pace is deteriorating.

Koke doesn't want to leave and with Cesc here in his prime it just doesn't make sense imo.