Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Schneiderlin said on french tv that he will move to premier league team that plays CL if they offer enough money (his clause is around 25m)

So if we bid enough for Scheniderlin he is ours.

If we do want him we'd have to act fast because unlike us, Arsenal can make him an every match starter.

If we do want him we'd have to act fast because unlike us, Arsenal can make him an every match starter.

Lets be honest with ourselves here, Schneiderlin is not coming to Chelsea. He will be competing with Matic for playing time and will definitely not best Nemanja for that starting role. He walks in City, Arsenal or Utd and starts pretty much every game.

Rather have N'Zonzi than any of those players in Ligue 1. So, if none of Pogba, Schweiny, Koke, and Schneiderlin are incoming, then who?

You know N'Zonzi is french and grow in french football?

There are no serious reports about CMs, but my guess would be Imbula, Schneiderlin or Kondogbia.

You say Di Maria has been a flop yet he still has 10 Assists this season only Fabregas has more! Di Maria is an assist magnet like Fabregas, he was unlucky starting his career in England playing for a Man United team who had many key players injured a new manager who didnt know his best XI and were playing terrible football! he couldnt settle, and that is understandable giving the circumstances. At Chelsea it would be very different for him and would no doubt show what he can really do for us, he would be an incredible signing for us, and would most likley get 15+ assists in the PL with us. its a no brainer to sign him if he is available.

I have to agree. I think in our system Di Maria would shine.

He always has been pretty irregular with a few moments of unrealistic performance(like the first part of the 2011-12 season). If you followed the player, you will know what is there. Madrid sold him in the right time. Great move.

Like i say in the beginning of the last season, 75m for the Di María trade was fucking crazy. It seems i was right.

i think jose will stick to his word about buying 1 maybe 2 additions to the squad, the rest will be replacements like 2nd GK for cech.. etc etc..

i wanted a pogba/koke so that cesc could be shifted to no.10 but after watching willian playing as a no10, i am mesmerized. think we should go all out for a RW (reus). not greizemann not douglas costa but a proper world class goal scoring winger.

i think luis will be sold. he is not what we want considering we want a defensive left back and give hazard the freedom to roam freely.

outs - cech, luis, mikel,DD,

ins - 2nd GK, 2nd LB, romeu/mvg(loan), bamford. plus an extra signing of reus. we should make it our top priority.

He is really that good ? How about his play in the air, how strong is he ? Apparently we want to offer 15m€ to Augsburg for him.

Very good player and he's not even 21 yet!

Good in the air, one of the top 5 players in the Bundesliga in terms of tackles per game, good concentration at his age, has a willingness to get forward, seems to enjoy a challenge

He should only get better as he matures both physically and mentally

we are a very attractive club

London is very beautiful city

the premier league is a very prestigious league to win

we have many (world) class players

we pay good wages

we have the best manager in the world

we have the best medical staff in world football

we are the current league champions

you get to compete for major trophies every season

most players would jump the gun to play for Chelsea, make no mistake about that

i think jose will stick to his word about buying 1 maybe 2 additions to the squad, the rest will be replacements like 2nd GK for cech.. etc etc..

i wanted a pogba/koke so that cesc could be shifted to no.10 but after watching willian playing as a no10, i am mesmerized. think we should go all out for a RW (reus). not greizemann not douglas costa but a proper world class goal scoring winger.

i think luis will be sold. he is not what we want considering we want a defensive left back and give hazard the freedom to roam freely.

outs - cech, luis, mikel,DD,

ins - 2nd GK, 2nd LB, romeu/mvg(loan), bamford. plus an extra signing of reus. we should make it our top priority.

Untill when are some gonna pretend Bamford will be with us next season? For his best development and one of the only chances he has to succed here he should go on loan in a PL team and have a good season.

I agree with Reus coming but i think it would be a big mistake to go the next season without buying another very good CM.

What about Konoplyanka? Free transfer in the summer ... really tricky, fast player that is not lazy, he can defend. I was impressed with him in knockout stages of Europa League.

"My goal as a child was to play in England. The leagues are stronger and I still want to try my hand there."