Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'd take Van Persie. He's not the player he used to be, not the goal-scorer he used to be, but he remains an excellent target man. His first touch and ability to hold the ball is brilliant and his technique, link-up play and vision are areas most strikers can't touch.

But he would have to accept lowered wages and the usual one-year contract for players over 30. Question is whether he'd accept such a deal and squad player status.

I remember Gary neviile doing a piece on him this season why he hasn't been up to his usual standards, and one of the things he mentioned was the fact that nobody was spotting his clever little runs. And with having Cesc in the team it's very mouth watering to think about the kind of service he can give to him.

I think he might be willing to join us. He left arsenal because he wanted to win titles. He has more chance of doing that with us than at United i feel. And he's at that age where he ain't gonna be a regular starter for any big team anymore so he might give it a shot

I'd take Van Persie. He's not the player he used to be, not the goal-scorer he used to be, but he remains an excellent target man. His first touch and ability to hold the ball is brilliant and his technique, link-up play and vision are areas most strikers can't touch.

But he would have to accept lowered wages and the usual one-year contract for players over 30. Question is whether he'd accept such a deal and squad player status.

Same. RVP would link up so well with Fabregas and Hazard.

I'd be despised by his cunt looking face. I handled Fabregass pretty easy, because it pissed the Gooners off and he always was oosing class, no matter the cunt. This guy has oosing class, but seeing him smile in blue would make me literally turn inside - out.

Griezmann is perfect moruinho player. Counterattacking player and deadly behind the goal.

Courtois

Ivanovic Terry Zouma baba

Fabregas XXXX

Willain Griezmann Hazard

Diego Costa

Baba 15million

Griezmann 40million

XXX

We will overtake barcelona for sure. Not sure about real and bayern, because bayern signed addidas deal 85€ Euro and they have VW and Addidas as direct Sponsor. Also Germany is the biggest Market in Europe

Bayern have to pull all the strings because La Liga and the BPL (especially the new BPL deal) have dwarfed the broadcasting deals that the Bundesliga have. Fox Sports will show the Bundesliga next year here in the USA, but they didn't have to pay much.

I wont get excited about any RW we bring until he proves himself.

Players that come into consideration are Sterling, Griezmann, Turan, Bale, Pedro, Reus depending on situation and how much we are willing to spend.

So we'll go against everything we stand for and sign 3 30+ year old players? :lol:

yes it would make more sense to do that! Godin would be here for 3 or 4 years, would become our leader in defence when Terry leaves and be able to help Zouma develop, Toure would be here for 1 or 2 years and would be the perfect player for RLC to learn from then in 2 years time RLC would be ready to step straight in and replace Toure and be a automatic starter, and then same applies with Ibrahimovic he would be here for 1 or 2 years, and then after he leaves Bamford would be ready to step in. :wave:

yes it would make more sense to do that! Godin would be here for 3 or 4 years, would become our leader in defence when Terry leaves and be able to help Zouma develop, Toure would be here for 1 or 2 years and would be the perfect player for RLC to learn from then in 2 years time RLC would be ready to step straight in and replace Toure and be a automatic starter, and then same applies with Ibrahimovic he would be here for 1 or 2 years, and then after he leaves Bamford would be ready to step in. :wave:

Yaya I'd love but it's impossible. Zero chance City would hand us the title by selling us Yaya.

I'd rather sign a long term JT replacement than a short term one. Think José probably thinks the same and will target Stones instead.

Ibra wouldn't come here and sit on the bench. He's still capable of being the main main just about anywhere and will be on massive wages.

2 of the worst players who can absolutely destroy the squad harmony are zlatan and yaya.

also, zlatan is PSG's first choice striker who is banging in goals for fun. he wont come here to play second fiddle to costa.

yaya will be a useless buy. would create more of a problem than solve any.

godin would cost 20mil, varane would be a better option.

greizemann for 44mil compared to reus for a similar fee. i would take reus every time.

Yaya I'd love but it's impossible. Zero chance City would hand us the title by selling us Yaya.

I'd rather sign a long term JT replacement than a short term one. Think José probably thinks the same and will target Stones instead.

Ibra wouldn't come here and sit on the bench. He's still capable of being the main main just about anywhere and will be on massive wages.

This is Man City's chance to get a good fee for Toure because of his age and his contract, so if Toure wants to come, Man City could easily sell and get their £20m on a player who would be worth half that next year.

Godin would be here for 3 or 4 years at least hardly short term, so after Terry leaves you would want us to have Cahill, Zouma and Stones as CB's? no leadership at all and 2 young inexperienced CBs.

Ibra wouldnt just sit on the bench here he would play virtually every week, with Costa's injury problems, Jose would probably rotate them and start them every other game.