Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

But they where playing bad and struggling, i know they scraped some games, but they where struggling a lot, get some of the results up.

I don't think they were as bad as you're making it out to be. Tiote is not the only reason why Newcastle weren't doing too well then. Even if it is so, they still managed to get wins without him(a win is a win!) and that showed they can cope without him. You're just trying to endorse Tiote and say that he's better than the "shit" Mikel, in your words.

I don't think they were as bad as you're making it out to be. Tiote is not the only reason why Newcastle weren't doing too well then. Even if it is so, they still managed to get wins without him(a win is a win!) and that showed they can cope without him. You're just trying to endorse Tiote and say that he's better than the "shit" Mikel, in your words.

They only just coped. Don't forget Pardew was excellent that season for getting results, i don't think he can do it again next season.

They only lost 1 more with him in a shit load more games, but yet won about 4 more with him than without him. So it's a big difference really, and considering the games they played. They wouldn't of gotten a result against Man U, he got man of the match on Sky (even if they are stupid) but he completely ruled that match.

And as for Mikel, i know any day of the week Tiote is much better than him.

Who did they play in these spells?

WHEN TIOTE WAS INJURED

Stoke (A) - WON 3-1

Everton (H) - WON 2-1

Man City (A) - LOST 3-1

Man Utd (A) - DREW 1-1

Chelsea (H) - LOST 3-0

Norwich (A) - LOST 4-2 (Newcastle had Perch & Simpson at CB for this one and Norwich targeted that by putting loads of crosses in for Holt etc)

Norwich (H) - WON 1-0

West Brom (A) - WON 3-1

Bolton (A) - WON 2-0

The last 3 matches came later into the season when Tiote picked up minor injuries.

WHEN TIOTE WAS AT ACON

QPR (H) - WON 1-0

Fulham (A) - LOST 5-2

Blackburn (A) - WON 2-0

VIlla (H) - WON 2-1

Spurs (A) - LOST 5-0

To the contrary, Newcastle's record last season in the league with Tiote and without him is very similar.

WITHOUT

P14 W8 D1 L5

When Tiote was injured(including some minor injuries later on), Newcastle won 5, drew 1 and lost 3. When he was away at ACON, Newcastle won 3 and lost 2.

WITH

P24 W11 D7 L6

WIN % WITHOUT 57

WITH 45

WHEN TIOTE WAS INJURED

Stoke (A) - WON 3-1

Everton (H) - WON 2-1

Man City (A) - LOST 3-1

Man Utd (A) - DREW 1-1

Chelsea (H) - LOST 3-0

Norwich (A) - LOST 4-2 (Newcastle had Perch & Simpson at CB for this one and Norwich targeted that by putting loads of crosses in for Holt etc)

Norwich (H) - WON 1-0

West Brom (A) - WON 3-1

Bolton (A) - WON 2-0

The last 3 matches came later into the season when Tiote picked up minor injuries.

WHEN TIOTE WAS AT ACON

QPR (H) - WON 1-0

Fulham (A) - LOST 5-2

Blackburn (A) - WON 2-0

VIlla (H) - WON 2-1

Spurs (A) - LOST 5-0

Wait you're right Tiote was out for the 1-1 match, it was the 3-0 match where he got man of the match, because i know he just kept bullying Rooney all the time.

OOOOF that Spurs loss... jesus, i remember he was missed in that, adebayor got 5 assists in that game didn't he?.

Well if you look at the wins at Acon, they beat some very shit teams, and lost heavy against good teams.

They played well against Stoke like, Demba Ba got a hattrick that match, Stoke where just shite. Cannot even remember the Everton game.

Wait you're right Tiote was out for the 1-1 match, it was the 3-0 match where he got man of the match, because i know he just kept bullying Rooney all the time.

OOOOF that Spurs loss... jesus, i remember he was missed in that, adebayor got 5 assists in that game didn't he?.

Well if you look at the wins at Acon, they beat some very shit teams, and lost heavy against good teams.

They played well against Stoke like, Demba Ba got a hattrick that match, Stoke where just shite. Cannot even remember the Everton game.

Shit teams or not, you've still got to play well enough to beat them. AND you're basically just finding stupid excuses now to elevate Tiote into some 'god-like' midfielder.

WIN % WITHOUT 57

WITH 45

Yeah and one draw, when they had 7 draws besides that, that's 7 points against one. When you're newcastle, draws are very vital. They only lost one more game with him than they did without him, considering they played more games with him than without him.

Shit teams or not, you've still got to play well enough to beat them. AND you're basically just finding stupid excuses now to elevate Tiote into some 'god-like' midfielder.

They're not shit excuses at all, they where against Blackburn, QPR and Villa, one team was relegated, the other two where just almost relegated. Along with all the managers sacked besides Steve Kean.

The stats aren't even that bad, they don't do it as much justice, but i know Tiote is a better midfielder than Mikel, for me he's world class in defensive midfield department, not worldclass overall.

They're not shit excuses at all, they where against Blackburn, QPR and Villa, one team was relegated, the other two where just almost relegated. Along with all the managers sacked besides Steve Kean.

Easy to say that now considering the season is over. Crappy teams or not, you've still got to turn up, stick to the game plan and beat them.

Tiote is so rough, his technical skills are worse than Rami's.

I wouldn't go that far, but his passing is a lot better now, made a good through ball to Demba Ba last season too, i think that was against Stoke as well actually.

2010/2011 his passing was bad, he had a bad habbit of giving the ball away, but now he's gotten much better.

By the way i'd like to ask a question, has anyone here even seen Tiote play?, and i don't mean the one off game i mean actually seen at least 5 games?. If so tell me what games, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Ferguson does end up with Tiote. Because he is an excellent player.

I wouldn't go that far, but his passing is a lot better now, made a good through ball to Demba Ba last season too, i think that was against Stoke as well actually.

2010/2011 his passing was bad, he had a bad habbit of giving the ball away, but now he's gotten much better.

By the way i'd like to ask a question, has anyone here even seen Tiote play?, and i don't mean the one off game i mean actually seen at least 5 games?. If so tell me what games, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Ferguson does end up with Tiote. Because he is an excellent player.

Yeah, I like watching Newcastle. Especially last season, I really started to enjoy them, a tad hot and cold but always entertaining.

Easy to say that now considering the season is over. Crappy teams or not, you've still got to turn up, stick to the game plan and beat them.

But that's not the point, my point is, you can win a game when you didn't deserve too, and struggling, though they probably didn't struggle against QPR'se or Blackburn and those shit teams because who did?.

When Newcastle where undefeated Tiote played every single game, when they lost he got injured, that was City game the 3-1. He was out for a bit including our game, came back just for ACON, then got a few minor injuries. But Newcastle wern't the same without him.

We lost to QPR and Villa last season........

We had AVB last season..........

Yeah, I like watching Newcastle. Especially last season, I really started to enjoy them, a tad hot and cold but always entertaining.

What games?.

Which game? The one at SJP or Britannia?

We had AVB last season..........

What games?.

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't remember that far back. Do you also want to know what I eat for dinner or how many beers I drank on those weekends? I can vividly remember only two games last season Newcastle beating ManUtd 3-0 and Chelsea beating ManCity 2-1.