Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

cant believe we are talking about shelvey..again :fainthv9: if u want anybody get pogba!! :halo:

but frankly we got an awesome team and cant see anybody pushing matic or fab out of the line up...

but as for young star english players, Robguima has a point...its really sad there aint any gerrard or lamps coming up... still cant believe that generation of english players ended empty handed!!!

we are know talking about homegrown talents and most are not english(atleast not the very exciting ones) but you never know.... suddenly a player from lower leagues might burst into the scene.... infact if i remember right lamps didnt get a call to national team for world cup before the age 24 and after joining chelsea!

i think we have a young striker, bamford i think, who seems like a gr8 prospect ......

imo we could buy cavani(heard hes not too happy there) this jan or end of season.... drogs can get into coaching for us :wank2:

that would be so awesome... its so much fun sitiing in a pub with arsenal fans and watching their reaction when our main keeper is injured and in walks big pete !! :blue scalf:

Chiellini is out of contract in the summmer,We should keep an eye on him.

Waaaaaaay to overrated IMO. And given his salary, I really hope that we don't sign him!

We have Zouma, but maybe it's too early for him to be Terry's replacement already this summer? Even though, I think we'll sign a CB this summer. Stupid of Benahtia going to Bayern.

Waaaaaaay to overrated IMO. And given his salary, I really hope that we don't sign him!

We have Zouma, but maybe it's too early for him to be Terry's replacement already this summer? Even though, I think we'll sign a CB this summer. Stupid of Benahtia going to Bayern.

Disagree,I think Chiellini is an absolute beast and he'd look even better in our system besides wages in Italy are relatively low so dont think that's gonna be too much of a problem.

The other thing is that except for Chiellini how many proven World Class CB's are out there which we could realistically get?I can only think of Godin and Hummels and even signing either one of them is gonna be a long shot.

Disagree,I think Chiellini is an absolute beast and he'd look even better in our system besides wages in Italy are relatively low so dont think that's gonna be too much of a problem.

The other thing is that except for Chiellini how many proven World Class CB's are out there which we could realistically get?I can only think of Godin and Hummels and even signing either one of them is gonna be a long shot.

Maybe wages are low in general in Italy, but I don't think Chiellini's is one of them :)

I believe there are more signings available than you present. Hummels is of course a major asset, Godin likewise. But there is also Jerome Boateng. Big player, which could be available when Martinez comes back from injury (&Badstuber). Ezequiel Garay. Still young, and seems to be getting better and better. Chiellini is 31 next summer. I would rather that we spend our money on something younger, with a little more future in it :)

Chiellini is out of contract in the summmer,We should keep an eye on him.

another stop gap. we would have a 31 year old chiellini, 31 year old iva, 29 year old GC, 30 year old luis if we buy chiellini (i can only think that we would buy him to replace JT). which means a defensive overhaul in a couple of season which is never good. i would rather that we get a long time solution.

Maybe wages are low in general in Italy, but I don't think Chiellini's is one of them :)

I believe there are more signings available than you present. Hummels is of course a major asset, Godin likewise. But there is also Jerome Boateng. Big player, which could be available when Martinez comes back from injury (&Badstuber). Ezequiel Garay. Still young, and seems to be getting better and better. Chiellini is 31 next summer. I would rather that we spend our money on something younger, with a little more future in it :)

Bayern would never sell Boateng,he has been immense for them.Except for that Garay is good but not world class.

Like I said its gotta be one of Hummels,Godin or Chiellini.

another stop gap. we would have a 31 year old chiellini, 31 year old iva, 29 year old GC, 30 year old luis if we buy chiellini (i can only think that we would buy him to replace JT). which means a defensive overhaul in a couple of season which is never good. i would rather that we get a long time solution.

Long term solution would be good but if a world class player is available on a free than you dont pass up that opportunity imo.

Long term solution would be good but if a world class player is available on a free than you dont pass up that opportunity imo.

true. but sometimes u have to look at the bigger picture. he might improve us next season, but would become a "problem" in 2/3 seasons' time.

also, in our "system", a top defender becomes a WC defender.

true. but sometimes u have to look at the bigger picture. he might improve us next season, but would become a "problem" in 2/3 seasons' time.

also, in our "system", a top defender becomes a WC defender.

Fair enough,Let's see how Jose and Emenalo handle the CB situation,one thing is certain though that we need a new CB next season.

From PSG I wish we could sign Lucas not Cavani. He is very talented, but needs a manager like Mourinho.

He has poor decision making. He is a better dribbler than any one on our team except hazard though. Not a significant enough improvement to spend big money on him, rather spend that on reus and guarantee quality.

He has poor decision making. He is a better dribbler than any one on our team except hazard though. Not a significant enough improvement to spend big money on him, rather spend that on reus and guarantee quality.

I think his decision making would improve if he worked with Mourinho. I would also prefer Reus but I read somewhere that he is going to Real next year,

I think his decision making would improve if he worked with Mourinho. I would also prefer Reus but I read somewhere that he is going to Real next year,

Why would reus go to real??

Is he stupid??

Ronaldo, bale, James, and isco. He'll be rotating with James till ronaldo gets injured??

Why would reus go to real??

Is he stupid??

Ronaldo, bale, James, and isco. He'll be rotating with James till ronaldo gets injured??

Yes it does not make much sense, but Real sign players they actually don't need and then use them out of their actual positions. So I would not be surprised if he goes there.

If Mou was looking for a top rw he would probably pick one of Maria/Sanchez...but they were very expensive so maybe he is looking for alternative.

But i doubt it will be Reus or Lucas or similar player. I think Mou will look for someone with less flair and skill but better workrate and efficiency. Probably experience too.

Someone who will work FOR the team but still give consistency and present danger from right wing.