Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

How is he? Why'd they get him?

Very creative second striker, that being said, it was in Serie A. But I think atletico has nose for strikers, he will do well there.

They dont fuck around, thats why they got him. Challenging for title again.

Very creative second striker, that being said, it was in Serie A. But I think atletico has nose for strikers, he will do well there.

They dont fuck around, thats why they got him. Challenging for title again.

So similar to Griezman? What is that, 4 strikers?

So similar to Griezman? What is that, 4 strikers?

Close yes. Griezmann looks more of winger though. They will play with Mandzo, Griezmann, Koke and Turan in attack with Cerci as backup.

Dont think Cerci can break up those four, but for 19m, he probably wont sit on bench. Could mean Turan is off.

Close yes. Griezmann looks more of winger though. They will play with Mandzo, Griezmann, Koke and Turan in attack with Cerci as backup.

Dont think Cerci can break up those four, but for 19m, he probably wont sit on bench. Could mean Turan is off.

Cerci is Griezman's backup and Jimenez is Manzukic's backup. Got it. Is Turan rumored to be on the move?

Falcao, Aguero, Dzeko, and Jovetic. Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Wouldn't exactly be happy as one of the latter two. Both Dzeko and Jovetic have been very good lately and now will see their minutes reduced greatly.

Aguero and Falcao partnership...

Falcao, Aguero, Dzeko, and Jovetic. Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Wouldn't exactly be happy as one of the latter two. Both Dzeko and Jovetic have been very good lately and now will see their minutes reduced greatly.

Aguero and Falcao partnership...

But Falcao is not in form.

He had a serious injury like Torres.

It is why no one wants to buy him outright.

I'm not sure how Falcao really improves their strongest XI, really, since scoring a shit load of goals hasn't been their problem.

The difference he can make will be ensuring that there isn't a drop in quality if Aguero gets another lengthy injury. Or they can just rest Aguero for less important matches and still have one of, if not the best striker in the world slot right in.

I think this is their power play to win the CL more than anything.

no dude... i dint include mvg in the list. mvg's place is taken by baker who qualifies as U-21.

all i am saying is that it should be either mvg or salah. loaning both is not needed.

No wait am i missing somthing? MVG is 21 shouldn't he be U-21? :ph34r: