Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Not convinced Balotelli would be fantastic for Liverpool. Do they play 442? Do they shunt him wide? I'd take Sturridge over him every day and if he's a backup, can he be relied upon to consistently make an impact off the bench, like backups are expected to?

Not convinced Balotelli would be fantastic for Liverpool. Do they play 442? Do they shunt him wide? I'd take Sturridge over him every day and if he's a backup, can he be relied upon to consistently make an impact off the bench, like backups are expected to?

Yeh, I would agree that Balotelli could go either way at Liverpool but in saying that, on his day, he is a match-winner.

Genuinely just heard a discussion on the TV where some guy was talking about all of the money Chelsea have spent this window and how it was only on 2 players we were actually going to play (I assume he was referring to Cesc and Diego). The interviewer frowned and mentioned the stat that Chelsea are around level with their spending this window and that by net transfer spend Man Utd have spent the most. And this fat fucker genuinely said that it's a different kind of spending to the spending that Man City and Chelsea have done. That it's to help rebuild a great squad that Moyes butchered rather than buying players for the sake of it like City and Chelsea do.

Also when the interviewer/host spoke about the players in and out and reported fees the guy said he reckoned we'd lied about the Luiz fee and questioned why Courtois wasn't on the list. The interviewer said cos they signed him 3 years ago, and the fat twat disagreed and said they only 'really' signed him this year so should be included.

I genuinely just heard that. I thought for a second that it must be a piss take programme, but no.... it wasn't. That's actually will-full stupidity, I can't believe that he'd even begin to start believing that crap...

Genuinely just heard a discussion on the TV where some guy was talking about all of the money Chelsea have spent this window and how it was only on 2 players we were actually going to play (I assume he was referring to Cesc and Diego). The interviewer frowned and mentioned the stat that Chelsea are around level with their spending this window and that by net transfer spend Man Utd have spent the most. And this fat fucker genuinely said that it's a different kind of spending to the spending that Man City and Chelsea have done. That it's to help rebuild a great squad that Moyes butchered rather than buying players for the sake of it like City and Chelsea do.

Also when the interviewer/host spoke about the players in and out and reported fees the guy said he reckoned we'd lied about the Luiz fee and questioned why Courtois wasn't on the list. The interviewer said cos they signed him 3 years ago, and the fat twat disagreed and said they only 'really' signed him this year so should be included.

I genuinely just heard that. I thought for a second that it must be a piss take programme, but no.... it wasn't. That's actually will-full stupidity, I can't believe that he'd even begin to start believing that crap...

The poor lad must hate us so much and he's trying to find some moral victory somewhere :lol:

Falcao tonight: "The future? I hope to stay, I’m happy here”

Falcao's a weird dude...

I've been to Monaco and let me tell you. I understand completely why he is happy there. Simply beautiful surroundings, great salary and a good set of teammates as well with their heads set on titles.

I've been to Monaco and let me tell you. I understand completely why he is happy there. Simply beautiful surroundings, great salary and a good set of teammates as well with their heads set on titles.

Im really not sure the club is. They did nothing special this transfer window except selling James when they're certainly alot weaker than PSG. It seems like the owner decided to take things easy... thats fine but that doesnt gives you titles against PSG.

And what i meant was that the entire summer media says Falcao wants to go, especially for Real, and now he says he's happy...